SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officer Cadre
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 for the Job position is of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank of India (SBI).
The State Bank of India (SBI) issued an advertisement inviting applications for the Specialist Cadre Officers for the position of Vice President Technology Architect, Vice President Customer Analytic, and Vice President – CRM Implementation. The advertisement contains all the pertaining details with respect to the vacant posts such as Salary Structure, How to Apply, Required Education, etc.
The State Bank of India (SBI) recently posted an advertisement for the vacancy in the Specialist Cadre officers position. The Advertisement was announced on the official website of State Bank of India. According to the notification, the post available are Vice President Technology Architect, Vice President Customer Analytic, and Vice President – CRM Implementation. The total number of posts available is 4 Nos for which all the pertaining details are given in the advertisement below. The Admissions forms are available from 06th July 2016 and the last date to apply for any of the position is 27th July 2016.
The Shortlisted candidates for the Personal Interview Round will be conveyed message either through Email, SMS, Call or through the official portal of State Bank of India.
According to the Advertisement issued by the SBI Recruitment 2016–2017, following are the Vacancy Details for the above mentioned positions –
Vice President Technology Architect – 02 Nos
Vice President Customer Analytic ( Assets Products ) – 01 Nos
Vice President – CRM Implementation – 01 Nos
The total number of vacancies available are 04 Nos for the above given positions.
The aspirants will be recruited on Contractual Basis for the period of 3 years after which the organization will terminate or extend the period depending on performance.
According to the Advertisement by the SBI Recruitment 2016–2017, following are the Required Qualification for the above mentioned positions –
- Vice President Technology Architect
The Aspirants who wants to apply for the above positions are required to have obtained certificates of M.Sc. B.E or B.Tech or M.Tech in the disciplines of Information Technology or Computer Science of Electronics or the aspirants must have done MCA from any recognized Institute or University.
The aspirants must have at least 10 years of experience in the IT Sector including 3 years of experience in architecture design. The number of vacancies are 2 Nos.
The candidates are required to have sound knowledge in Design Methodologies and IT Application architecture. The aspirants must be well versed in UML modeling, Design Principles, and Design Patterns. He / She must have clear knowledge on Zachman framework / TOGAF Implementation.
- Vice President Customer Analytic ( Assets Products )
The aspirants who wants to apply for the above position are required to have obtained Postgraduate degree in Mathematics or Statistics from any reputed University or he / she must have done MCA or MBA in Operations or Finance or Marketing. The number of vacancies are 1 Nos.
The candidates must have at least 10 years of experience in any bank for lending products.
The candidates must have understanding of customer behavior and marketing communication. He / She is required to have excellent communication skills along with ability to work across teams. The aspirants must have understanding of Product Profitability drivers, P&L statements, and Balance Sheet.
- Vice President – CRM Implementation
The candidates must have obtains MCA or MBA in Marketing from any recognized institution.
The aspirants are required to have at least 10 years of experience in B2C industry including 5 years of experience in customer service, sales, and marketing. The aspirants are with PMP certificate will be given first preference. The number of vacancies are 1 Nos.
The Required qualifications mentioned above are required to be as on 01st June 2016.
The experience mentioned above are required to be as on 01st June 2016.
The aspirants must have excellent communication skills along with experience in managing vendors and team. He / She is required to have sound knowledge of CRM Domain for Financial Services and banking. He must have understanding for change management.
Find Here – More Bank Jobs
According to the notification posted by the SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2016 – 2017, the age limit for all the posts mentioned above is between 21 to 45 years as on 31st March 2016.
As per the Advertisement posted by the SBI Recruitment 2016, the selection process for all the above said posts are given below –
- The aspirants will be shortlisted by the selection committee organized by the State Bank of India where the aspirants will be selected based on their eligibility, education qualification, age, etc.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called to attend the personal Interview round where they are required to bring their original documents and certificates along in case if asked for.
- The aspirants who had attended the Personal Interview Round will be conveyed their selection through the Merit List which will be issued by the organization on its official portal.
The Salary Structure as proposed by the advertisement posted by the SBI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is given below –
The selected candidates for all the posts mentioned above will be entitled to receive 24,00,000/- Per Annum which is negotiable for suitable candidates as per the norms. The aspirants will be shortlisted on contractual basis where the salary will be given 10% Performance bonus and other increments each year plus the basic 24,00,000/- of Pay.
How to Apply:
The notification released by the SBI Specialist officer Recruitment 2016 – 2017 states the instructions on How to Apply for the said posts which is given below –
- The aspirants will have to go to the website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com which are the official website of State Bank of India where the notifications are released.
- The aspirants are required to search for the Careers options where the list of advertisement are posted.
- On clicking the link that says “Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI ( Contractual Appointment ) for the above given advertisement.
- The aspirants can click on Download Advertisement to read the official notification or click on the Apply Online button to apply directly.
- The aspirants will have to register first before submitting their application form where the aspirants will have to enter details as asked by the website.
- The aspirants will be provided with registration number and password which are generated by the system automatically and is required to be saved for further usage.
- After Registration, the aspirants will have to click on the Application Form and fill it online where the candidates are requested to feed all the details as asked as incomplete form will be subjected to rejection.
- The aspirants will have to upload the scanned copies of passport sized photographs and signature on the application form in order to submit the application.
- The candidates can verify all the details filled and click on the Submit button.
- The last step is to make online payment through the payment gateway to submit the application form.
- The aspirants are required to send the photocopies of Educational Certificates that are Degree Certificates and Marksheets, e-receipt of fee payment, ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, and Resume in an envelope with the Name of Post Applied on top by post to the below address –
Postal Address –
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021.
- The last date for submission of all the photocopies to the given postal address is 27th July 2016. The aspirants can go through the official advertisement for more information.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
According to the Advertisement broadcasted by the SBI Recruitment 2016 – 2017, the application fee to be paid for the submission of application form is 600/- which is non-refundable. The aspirants will have to make the payment through the online payment gateway at the end of the application form filling. The aspirants will have to preserve the payment receipt for future use.
As per the notification posted by the SBI Recruitment 2016 are given below –
The Opening date for Registration is 06th July 2016.
The Last date of Submission and Payment of Fees is 20th July 2016.
The last date for submission of receipts and all documents at the SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai is 27th July 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official Advertisement as posted by the SBI Recruitment 2016 – 2017 is available at http://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SCO3_POSTS_JULY_2016.pdf
The candidates can browse the portal www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com for more information.
The candidates can click on the link to Register and Apply Online at http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbisplcojul16/basic_details.php.
- The aspirants are required to go through the advertisement in order to assess their eligibility for submitting the application form.
- The aspirants are required to submit the documents enclosed envelope before the due date after which no application will be accepted.
- The aspirants are required to furnish proper relieving certificates from the ex-employer if he / she has been selected for any of the above said posts.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online at sbi.co.in
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment of the year
State Bank of India has circulated a post notification related to the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Bank intends to employ the qualified aspirants for filling up a variety of the vacancies for the SO posts in the State Bank of India. Applicants willing to improve their career in the banking sector might apply for the sbi.co.in Jobs at the earliest.
Eager applicants, those who have the essential eligibility condition might apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment of the year 2016 by filling up an online application form on or before to the last date which is well specified below by the well known team members of the concerned organization. For receiving the detailed facts about this staffing notification, you have to stay associated to the particular web page.
|Name of the post||Vacancies of the post||Maximum Age limit for this post|
|The Business Analyst||01 no’s||40 Years|
|The Customer Service Analyst||01 no’s|
|The Sr. Manager (Marketing)||01 no’s||35 Years|
|The Relationship Manager (Marketing)||02 no’s||32 Years|
|The Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing)||02 no’s||30 Years|
|The Sr. Manager (Servicing)||01 no’s|
|The Manager (Servicing)||02 no’s|
|The Project Manager||02 no’s||42 Years|
|The Digital System Architect||02 no’s||40 Years|
|The System/Business Analyst||02 no’s|
|The Analyst (Analytics)||03 no’s||35 Years|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification needed for this post||Experience Required for this post|
|The Business Analyst||B.E. / B.Tech and Candidates with MBA / equivalent will be preferred.||At least 7 years of relevant work experience.|
|The Customer Service Analyst|
|The Sr. Manager (Marketing)||At least 5 years of digital work experience|
|The Relationship Manager (Marketing)||At least 3 years of relevant work experience.|
|The Assistant Relationship Manager (Marketing)||At least 1 years of relevant work experience|
|The Sr. Manager (Servicing)||At least 5 years of relevant work experience|
|The Manager (Servicing)||At least 2 years of relevant work experience.|
|The Project Manager||At least 5 years of experience as Project Manager for managing large e-commerce projects|
|The Digital System Architect||At least 5 years of experience in Architecture of e-commerce|
|The System/Business Analyst||MBA in the System or the / Finance / Operations or equal from any reputed institution.||At least 5 years of experience in the IT Business Analyst role for an e-commerce industry.|
|The Analyst (Analytics)||Degree in the Statistics or equivalent qualification from any reputed institute.||Minimum 3 years of data modeling experience in the strategic planning, the business model analysis, process design, the systems analysis etc.|
Selected applicants will be proffered the salary on the CTC basis as well as it is negotiable based on the candidate’s experience, knowledge as well as in general appropriateness for the relevant posts.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
- Applying applicants fit into any category are requisite to pay Rs. 600/- as the application fee as well as Intimation charges.
- Payment of the fee will be paid online through the payment gateway obtainable thereat.
- Payment can be completed by utilizing the debit card or the credit card or Internet Banking etc. by proffering information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for an online payment, if any, will be borne by the applicant.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Written Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the State Bank of India
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply:
Applicants, who desire to get employed with this reputed bank along with satisfying the mandatory eligibility for the affirmed post, might apply for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs by going through the following steps.
- Applicants are first of all, requisite to log on to official portal of bank
- Strike on the “career” tab obtainable at top side of home page.
- After that, choose “Download Advertisement (English)” link below the “Recruitment of Officers in Specialized Positions (11 Posts) in the State Bank of India, ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/04” link situated at “‘Latest Announcements” section on next page.
- Read well the opened advertisement cautiously as well as revisit the present openings page.
- At the present, entitled candidates can strike “Registration of Application – Online” button as well as go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section as well as fill required entries like as registration no. as well as password etc along with press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- strike on the “Submit” tab as well as take printout of the form for future utilization as well as proceed for online fee payment
- Finally, copies of the application (FOR registered online) along with the all photocopies of the ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, the Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets as well as Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, the Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee payment as appropriate should be sent to below mentioned address.
The State Bank of India,
The Central Recruitment as well as Promotion Department,
The Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
The Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- For Online Registration of the Application starts from the date of the 2nd June’2016
- Last date for the Online Registration of Application as well as Payment of the Fees:14.06.2016
- Last date for the receipt of the print out of an Online application along with the enclosures at the SBI, the CRPD, the Corporate Centre Mumbai: 20.06.2016
Tap on the link:
Application form link: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/sbisomay16/
You can open this Official Notification, to achieve additional details regarding SBI the Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016.