Rural Development Department Recruitment 2016 Jharkhand for Various Posts
JAP-IT which can be abbreviated as Jharkhand Agency for Promotion of Information Technology was basically constructed to take the growth of information technology field which are present in Jharkhand also it took the work of accelerating the pace of implementation of various policies which are put up by the Government of Jharkhand. The main aims behind this Agency was to Inputs information data to Government department which were originally edited by IT Departments of Jharkhand, to maintain healthy relationships with various industries and their employers, to provide them with assistance in terms of networks and computer-networking, and , also maintain relationships with public and private sectors. Now, it is looking for recruiting individuals in Rural development Departments.
So, Opportunities are being provided in Jharkhand for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them are Junior Engineer, Finance Officer, Administrative Officer, and Office clerk/Computer Operator, etc. .Websites is being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Jharkhand the applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Information technology field works as a career, can apply and be updated, likewise.
Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
54 seats or job positions in the Rural Development Department. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 7/06/2016
There are total 52 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats|
|Administrative Officer||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Finance officer||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Accounts Assistant||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Technical Expert on livelihood||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Accounts Officer||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Accounting Clerk/Computer Operator||36 seats|
|Junior engineer||12 seats|
|Data entry officer||1 (for un-Reserved only)|
|Total Vacancies||54 seats|
Rural Development Department, Jharkhand has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required Qualification|
|4.||Technical Expert on livelihood||
|6.||Accounting Clerk/Computer Operator||He/she must have accomplished B.com OR BA (math’s and Stats) OR BCA (math’s and Stats)|
|7.||Junior engineer||One must have Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|8.||Data entry officer||One must have done bachelors in Science OR ICWA OR MCA OR any equally weighing subject from recognized University
He/she must have good typing skills in English, Hindi
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age-limit|
|2.||Finance officer||Age must be not more than 50 years|
|4.||Technical Expert on livelihood||Age must be not more than 50 years|
|5.||Accounts Officer||Age must be not more than 40 years|
|6.||Accounting Clerk/Computer Operator||Age-limit should not be more than 35 years(General), SC/ST (40 Years), for OBC(35 Years)|
|7.||Junior engineer||Age-limit should not be more than 35 years(General), SC/ST (40 Years), for OBC(35 Years)|
|8.||Data entry officer||Age must be not more than 40 years|
Application fee/ Processing Fee:
Following are list of details for application fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to,
|Others Category||300 INR|
- The entire application fee must be collected via online payment, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever
Pay-scale has been pre-decided according to the department which is as follows, according to the posts,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay-scale|
|3.||Accounts Assistant||25000 INR|
|4.||Technical Expert on livelihood||50000INR|
|5.||Accounts Officer||35000 INR|
|6.||Accounting Clerk/Computer Operator||10000 INR|
|7.||Junior engineer||17000 INR|
|8.||Data entry officer||15000 INR|
- Selection process is through Examinations and then Interview , mode
- That means there are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same. Follow this link: Official website >>Current openings>>Select the post>>Apply>>fill details>>Submit
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Diploma degrees, Horticulture degrees, B.Com, B.Sc degrees, etc. (respective degree according to posts)
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in (7/06/2016) of notification being updated on the website.
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://jswm.nic.in/File/right_latest_news/Notice%20for%20Contractual%20Recruitment%20in%20SLNA-JSWM.pdf
- Apply for Junior Engineer: http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/Stud/stloginPage.aspx?postID=220
- Apply for Computer operator : http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/Stud/stloginPage.aspx?postID=221