RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 – RRB ALP Loco Pilot Upcoming Job Vacancies:
RRB ALP Technician has invited varied applicants to apply for their department who is handing out job opportunities to fresh candidates. All the vacancy plan and offer they have put-forth is under that entitle of RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 and the posts for which they are hiring for is for nearly 26567 post to fill-in related to the Loco Pilot and Technician in different regions which must be mentioned below. The official website which is given of the RRB ALP Technical Recruitment is linked as www.indianrailways.gov.in One can check out all related notifications and details from the website, and also the given endorsement has all information about when one can apply, how one can apply, in what regions are their vacancies into, how many seats are available what are the important dates or deadline dates mentioned. If possible, one can also read careersplus website for further details and queries. All the forms and entries must be submitted well before October, 2016 and one must mention all related contact details in the forms to make sure they are updated about their selection.
As per the notification given by RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016, they have specified the number of regions which hold up vacancies and have noted them down below, also the qualification they are looking for while selecting an individual,
|Sr.no||Name of the Posts||Name of RRB||Number of seats|
|1.||Assistant Loco Pilot||Kolkata||2038|
|Jammu and Srinagar||475|
As per the instructions provided by RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016, they have given below what criteria one must have in order to qualify for being selected,
- Applicant must have done 8th OR SSC .
- These above qualifications must be in ITI (NCVT OR SCVT) and from a recognized University.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the Technician post must be HSC passed.
RRB ALP Technician 2016 has invited varied applicants to apply and check below the details of age limit,
- Age of the candidate applying must fall in the range of 18-30 years only.
- Relaxations to categories which are OBC, SC, ST will be given only when they provide necessary proof of being of that category.
As per the norms my RRB ALP, they have specified the given below the selection process ,
Applicants must have to go through all 5 stages of selection. One being written examination, where they will be called for, and will be assigned call letter if possible. Written Examination, where they will be called on avenue and a date. One has to bring their admit cards or call-letters properly, while during the examination. Questions will test how much information one has about the department or about the job. One who does well, will make it to next round which is interview. During interview, one has to submit their resume and validate their original certificates to grant entry. Candidates will be shortlisted and then they will be passed on to the medical test. Where different range of information will be noted down according to health point of view and then a list will be prepared. This particular list will be merit list which will be uploaded wither on the official website or on the premises of the department.
After going through above process of selection, once when the individual has been selected they will be paid the given amount, as per the norms or decision taken by the RRB ALP Technician recruitment board, along with the grade pay of 1900 INR. Benefits and allowances will be discussed a time of recruitment.
Given is the information about the application fee one has to pay, to RRB ALP Technician recruitment 2016, along with the forms,
- For categories such as SC OR ST OR PWD there is no fee charged, and they are exempted.
- For General and OBC the fee must be paid which is 100 INR
How to Apply:
As per the instructions provided by RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2016 they have given below, the methods which one can follow in order to apply,
- First step is one has to visit the official website of RRB ALP Recruitment board which is linked as www.indianrailways.gov.in which is the official Indian railway website as they are providing the opportunity.
- One must be able to select the necessary link possible which says something about the posts listed below.
- After finding out the given links, one must click on it.
- There will be a page which will display the application form, one has to fill in the form online only.
- There will be different sections first being the personal identification section , where personal details must be filled properly by reading.
- Then the residential category, where one’s information must be entered, all information must be entered in the correct boxes only.
- Then the section which will demand oneself to enter their qualification details, one must do it appropriately and then attach the documents by scanning. All the list of documents which are needed to be attached will be listed in the form itself.
- P[roper photographs of given dimensions and size must also be uploaded.
- Signature can be done in the box within the dimensions only.
- After filling the form, one must read the filled form again, as the entry will not be reversed.
- If one is satisfied with what they have filled, they can click on “submit”
- One must maintain additional copies of filled form.
Following are some important dates listed,
|Date of the Notification||September, 2016|
|Last date to submit all applications||October, 2016|
|Last date to pay application fee||October, 2016|
|Date of Computer based test||January to March 2017|
The official website is www.indianrailways.gov.in