RITES Recruitment 2016-2017 – Deputy General Manager posts (Civil, Rolling-Stock, Civil ) Departments
RITES Ltd. Is a Mini Ratna Public Sector Enterprise which is under the Ministry of Railways is a consultancy organization, in the field of transport, infrastructure and all related technologies. They have explained brief openings in their department under the title given as RITES Recruitment 2016. The official website is being bombarded with lots of updates and details which one can read careers plus website about the same. The deadline date is 23rd September 2016.
RITES Vacancy Details:
RITES limited has specified an advertisement link detail, about the given posts, following are given instructions,
|Sr.no||Vacancy Number||Name of the Post||Number of Seats|
|1.||93/16||Deputy General Manager(Civil)||8 seats (5=Unreserved, 1=OBC, 1=SC,1=ST)|
|2.||94/16||Deputy General Manager(E and M)||2 seats(1=Un-Reserved, 1=OBC)|
|3.||95/16||Deputy General Manager(Rolling Stock)||2 seats(2=Un-Reserved)|
|Total Number of Seats||12 seats|
According to the advertisement by RITES Recruitment they have given below some information about the required qualification they are looking for, also they have given information about salary structure paid as per the position,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Required Qualification||Pay-scale|
|1.||Deputy General Manager(Civil)||
||29100 INR-54500 INR|
|2.||Deputy General Manager(E and M)||
||29100 INR-54500 INR|
|3.||Deputy General Manager(Rolling Stock)||
||29100 INR-54500 INR|
Age limit range has been given as per the rules and regulations by RITES Ltd.,
- Age limit must be 50 years.
- Age relaxations will be granted as per the norms and conditions.
- One is bound to have 5 years relaxation if they belong to SC/ST/PWD/other (As per RITES Ltd. norms)
First all, all the applications collected will be screened and the best ones will be shortlisted. These selections will be made on meeting the maximum needs as per the instructions by RITES. Applicants will be notified of these selections through any contact details they have mentioned in the application form. These hoard of applicants will pass through Medical Examinations as per RITES Ltd.Rites.All the given data will be collected and the pupils who made it to the range will be called for the third round which is Interview. In Interviews, a venue and a date will be notified where one has to reach. The interview will be held either in Hindi or English. One has to submit their Valid IDs and Bio data on the counter. Short listed applicants will be informed later.
Period of Engagement
After undergoing all selection they have specified some rules about the hiring process below,
- One will be hired for 2 years.
- After probation period, one has to undergo one more screening test.
- One is liable to be hired anywhere in India.
As per the rules and regulations by RITES Ltd. There is no fee bound to be paid by applicants.
How to Apply:
Following are some instructions given by RITES Ltd. Which one has to follow,
- The very first step is visiting the official website which is linked as www.rites.com
- One must read all data and instructions about the posts properly.
- On the homepage the virtual application form will be available which one has to carefully fill.
- Beforehand, registering on the website must be done which will give an individual a unique Registration Number of ID. Proper password must be entered and this ID and password must be saved somewhere.
- The application form must be filled and the documents one is told to attach must be furnished.
- The whole envelope must have the application form, qualification certificates, 2 recent photographs, date of birth proof, If belonging to special categories then those documents, Identity proof, Residential proof, and any other documents if its specified.
- This envelope must be sent in as an entry to the given postal address before deadline.
- Incomplete or unsigned form will be discarded.
All the entries with the application form must be superscripted as below to the given address,
Assistant manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot.No.1, Sector No.29, Gurgaon-122001, Haryana.
Based on advertisement given by RITES, following are some dates which one must not ignore,
|1.||Commencement of online registration||26th August,2016|
|2.||Last date of online registration||23rd September, 2016|
|3.||Last day of submitting copies||10th October, 2016|
|4.||Selection process dates||Will be updated on the website|
The official website is www.rites.com
RITES Recruitment 2016 for the post of Technical Assistant:
A fresh job vacancy advertisement has been released named with RITES Recruitment 2016.Applicants are invited for the posts of Technical Assistants ( Mechanical and M&C) are available at RITES LIMITED.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service or RITES is a consultancy company offering Engineering services, particularly in transport infrastructure field. The total number of Technical Assistants Vacancies are 22.
The Technical Assistants in the fields of Mechanical, Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering have a very important role to play. The candidates are a very significant part of the organization. They have to work in a team and carry out tasks that require technical expertise.
The selected candidates perform technical and administrative tasks in an efficient and timely fashion. The ability to handle inspections from third-parties is handy, and a keen eye to assure quality is very welcome.
The support provided by the candidate plays an essential role in not only scheduling projects correctly, but also in coordinating the team efforts. This is essential to deliver projects on time, particularly when working with cutting edge technologies used in transport, infrastructure, and other related fields.
The notification from official sources mentions the vacancy number as 68-69/16, and it was hosted on the company website on 30-06-2016.
The vacancy details for Technical Assistants posts at RITES LIMITED are listed in the following table:
|VC No.||Post||Number of Posts||Minimum Educational Qualifications||Minimum Post-Qualification Experience||Salary|
UR – 8
OBC,SC,ST- 1 each
|First Class Diploma (full time) in Mech./Prod./Industrial Engg.||2 yrs. minimum experience in quality assurance / third party inspection||Basic
Plus allowance and other perks (*)
UR – 6, OBC – 3, SC and ST – 1 each
|First Class Diploma (full time) in Metallurgical/ Chemical Engg.|
Degree/Diploma mentioned above in the table must be recognized by UGC/AICTE, or from recognized State and Central Universities. A GOI recognized equivalent degree is also acceptable.
Find Here More – Diploma Jobs in India
As per the advertisement issued by RITES Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the above mentioned posts is 32 years or below. The Cut-off date to do age calculation is 01.07.2016.
According to the notification released by the RITES Recruitment 2016, the Selection Process for the above mentioned posts will include:
- Screening of documents submitted by applicants
- Written test for eligible candidates who will be called in suitable numbers
- Medical Examination to test medical fitness. Exam will follow Standards and Rules of RITES for Medical Fitness.
- Selection of Candidates
At the time of selection, candidates have to produce original documents and testimonials along with self-attested copies. RITES candidates, and candidates from GOI/PSU, if selected, can join only after being properly relieved from parent organization or department.
As per the advertisement issued by the RITES Recruitment 2016, the Salary for the above Technical Assistants posts have basic pay of Rs 10,610/- with performance-based annual increments of 1% to 3%.
Mumbai/Bangalore recruits have 75% allowance, while other Metros have 70%. Non-metros have 65%
allowance only. Company will bear Medical and Accidental self-Insurance with contribution of Employer towards PF is fixed at @12%
Check Here – How to Fill Online Application Form
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by RITES Recruitment 2016, following are the instructions for eligible candidates on how to Apply –
- Only eligible candidates can register (fixed format) online at the Career Section of the official website. Candidates can apply for multiple posts, but not for same post twice. The links are provided below.
- As online forms with full details are submitted, a ‘Registration No.’ is generated above the online form. This number has to be noted down and used for any future communication with RITES Ltd.
- Download, print, and sign the online application form with registration number. This form has to be submitted along with proof. Candidates are also advised to keep an additional copy of application form with them.
- Proof includes self-attested copies of following documents in mentioned order only:
- Two passport-size photographs in colour and recently taken
- Certificate from High school for Date of Birth
- Educational qualifications certificates including Tenth, Twelfth, Diploma, etc., in the correct chronological order.
- Certificates of Experience in correct chronological order.
- Address and ID proof – Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, etc.,
- SC,ST,OBC,PWT, Ex-Servicemen Certificates if applicable & according to GOI formats.
- Age-concession certificates if applicable.
- The postal address to which the documents in correct order, must be sent is as follows:
The Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt.,
RITES (Rail India Technical and Economic Service) Ltd.,
Gurgaon – 122001,
For online registration the start date is 04.07.2016
For online registration the last date is 20.07.2016
The last date for submitting documents (hard copy) is 28.07.2016
The tentative date for Written Test will be later notified
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official website link for RITES Ltd. is – http://ritesltd.com/
The page that lists vacancy details is – http://rites.com/vacancy/
The official notification for recruitment to Technical Assistants posts is available for download in pdf format at the following link – http://rites.com/web/images/stories/uploadVacancy/300616-TA%20contract%20ad.pdf
Any Queries can be forwarded to the following link
Exemptions and Communication Specifications
For work experience the salary slip copies and employer-issued Form 16 can be accepted at the company’s discretion. Offer letters from other employers are not entertained as proof of work experience. Creamy layer of OBC is exempted from reservation.
Candidates will be contacted via email given during registration. They are encouraged to check website periodically. If candidate wishes to communicate with RITES Ltd. the following are mandatory –
VC No., REGISTRATION/ROLL NO., valid email address, and FULL NAME IN BLOCK LETTERS ONLY.
- Management reserves full rights to reject applications submitted subject to incorrect details, non-submission of application forms before due date,etc.,
- Management has the final say in recruitment and selection process in terms of number of posts, cancellations, restrictions and modifications.
- Selection process does not include allowances like DA/TA/bus and train fares.
- Candidates can check the official site for more information on other vacancy posts .