RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2016 – Walk in for Officer, Asst & Other Posts on Contract Basis:
RIE Bhopal Recruitment 2016 for various posts like Technical coordinator, Assistant and Clerical positions (on a contract basis) are available at Regional Institute of Education.
The Regional Institute of Education(RIE) is located in Bhopal and is a constituent unit of NCERT situated in Delhi. NCERT or National Council Of Educational Research and Training offers assistance in the field of school education by providing advice and support.
RIE, Bhopal, specializes in education of teachers. It also plays an active part in taking care of educational requirements of various states in India. UTs or Union Territories are also covered. The Institute has presence in Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Daman, Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
In Madhya Pradesh, The institute is ideally situated in Shymala Hills which is about 7 kilometres from Bhopal and Habibganj Railway station. From the Raja Bhoj airport in Bhopal it is at a distance of about 20 kilometres.
RIE Recruitment 2016 – The organization invites candidates to apply for clerical and technical positions on a contract basis. A total number of 8 posts are available. A walk-in interview is conducted for all these posts.
Different posts have different duties and these include providing technical co-ordination, medical assistance, computer assistance, studio recording, as well as providing assistance in production and studio management. Additional information is in the table below.
The Advertisement Number for the walk-in interview is 02/2016.
The details pertaining to the various vacancies in Clerical and Technical positions at the Regional Institute of Education, Bhopal, are provided below:
|Serial No.||Vacancy Name||No. of Post||Date and Reporting Time||Salary|
|1.||Technical Coordinator||1||09-07-2016||09.30 a.m. to 10.30.am.||Rs.36,000/- p.m./ as per NCERT norms|
|2.||Producer Grade-II||1||09-07-2016||10.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.||Rs.23,000/- p.m./ as per NCERT norms|
|3.||Engineer Grade-II||1||09-07-2016||11.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.||Rs.23,000/- p.m./ as per NCERT norms|
|4.||Production Assistant/Sound Recordist/Technician||1||09-07-2016||02.30 p.m. to 03.30 p.m.||Rs.19,000/- p.m./ as per NCERT norms|
|5.||MTS (Studio Attendant)||1||09-07-2016||03.30 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.||Rs. 7,000/- p.m.|
|6.||Medical Officer||2||11-07-2016||09.30 a.m. to 10.30 am.||Rs. 25,000/- p.m.|
|7.||Computer Assistant||1||11-07-2016||11.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.||Rs. 8,000/- p.m.|
All the above mentioned posts at the Regional Institute are strictly on a contract basis only. The advertisement mentions that the competent authority may consider increasing the number of posts at a subsequent date. The number of posts may also be decreased at a later date.
The qualifications that are essential for various posts mentioned above are listed below :
RIE Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Post of Technical Coordinator
The qualifications that are essential for this post are detailed below:
- A degree in Communications Engineering or Electronics Engineering. A post-graduate degree(M.Sc.) in Physics specializing in wireless communication. Alternatively, PG with specialization in Electronics from a University recognized by relevant authority or its equivalent will also be considered as acceptable.
- Relevant experience of at least three years including Broadcasting or TV Studio maintenance and operation. Those who have experience in holding a responsible post in this domain will be given preference.
- The duration is till 31st of March, 2017.
- An interview will be the selection method for this position.
Post of Grade-II Producer
The qualifications which are essential for this position are listed here:
- A degree from a university that has been recognized.
- A diploma for three years awarded by any reputed institute with recognition. Alternatively, Experience of up to three years in producing programming for Television or Film will be considered as valid. Direction experience in Television programme or Film is also acceptable.
- The duration is until 31st March 2017.
- An interview is the chosen methodology for selection.
Post of Grade-II Engineer
The qualifications cited as necessary for this post are as follows:
- A three year diploma with GOI or Government of India recognition in any of the following is acceptable – Telecommunications or Radio or Electronics or Electrical or Communications. Any recognized university awarded degree in which physics is the specialization. An electrical engineering degree from a recognized university. An award in Sound Engineering and Sound Recording from FTI (Film and Television Institute) Poona is also acceptable.
- Additional qualification that is desirable includes experience in working at a Radio or a TV Studio for at least three years. Similar experience in recording from any organization is also appreciated. Radio or wireless engineering knowledge is also preferred.
- The selection mode is an interview.
- The duration is up to 31st March of 2017.
Posts of Technician/Sound Recordist/Production Assistant
The job qualifications are :
- Any degree or its equivalent.
- A certificate or a diploma from any institute of repute with recognition. Relevant experience includes ability to critically look at still photographs, production of film and cinematography. Alternatively, experience up to seven years in motion picture and still photocopy photography will be appreciated. Experience in various aspects like printing, dubbing, editing, sound recording, shooting and developing will be a plus.
- Production level experience of three years in handling video and movie cameras.
- The duration is till 31st March 2017.
- Interview will be the selection method.
Post of MTS(Studio Attendant)
Any matriculate aged between 18 and 25 years on or before 01.07.2016 will qualify. The selection is by interview and the duration is until 31.03.2017.
Part-time Post of Medical Officer
Any MBBS will be considered qualified. A Medical Practitioner registration is mandatory. Three years of minimum experience is required. Those appointed will have tenure of one year. An interview will be conducted to select the candidate and work hours are mentioned as below:
Work will be for six days per week i.e. starting Monday and ending Saturday. Medical Officer for morning session will work from 9 AM to 12 in the noon. The officer for evening hours will be engaged from 3 PM to 6 PM.
Post of Computer Assistant
The mandatory qualifications include a graduate degree in science, arts, BCA, or commerce. An IT or computer course from institute with recognition for a period of one year. Knowledge in DTP and MS-Office along with ability to type in English and Hindi.
Additional qualities that are desirable include familiarity and ability to work with different internet technologies. Any prior work experience in this capacity is welcome.
The duration of job is until 30th June 2017 and an interview is conducted for selection. There is age restriction for this post and the candidate must not be over 30 years as of July 1, 2016.
Check Here – Jobs in Bhopal
According to the RIE advertisement, the candidates looking to apply for the job must be within the mentioned age limits for different posts. Relaxation of age limit is applicable to candidates from ST or SC or OBC background.
Check here – Jobs in Madhya Pradesh
As the qualifications being sought are very specific, candidates who meet all the eligible criteria for the post will only be considered for interview. Candidates who do not possess the above mentioned qualifications are requested not to apply.
Check here – Interview Tips and Tricks
The posts are on a contract basis and the salary details are mentioned clearly in the above table.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can walk-in here:
Regional Institute of Education,
Shyamala Hills, Bhopal – 462013 (M.P.)
Eligible candidates must provide the following details:
- A detailed Bio-data with latest Passport size photograph attached to it.
- Copies of caste certificates and mark sheets that are self-attested along with the originals must be brought for the interview.
No travel allowance or charges for conveyance will be provided. Candidates will have to come at their own expense.
The date and reporting time for walk-in interview for various posts has been clearly mentioned in the above table. The duration of work for various posts is mentioned in required qualification section above.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can visit the official website of RIE at riebhopal.nic.in
The official notification released by RIE recruitment is available for download at the following link:
An interview scheduled on 1st July 2016 for post of Medical Officer has been postponed to 11th July due to unforeseen circumstances.