RGIPT Recruitment 2016 – Various Faculty posts Vacancy Advt
The Position for Asst. Professor, Associate Professor, Asst. Professor (on contract Basis) and Professor is available at RGIPT Recruitment 2016.
RGIPT or Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology issued notification for RGIPT Recruitment 2016 for the posts mentioned above. The Candidates are invited to apply for the desired posts and the selection would be based on Interview.
RGIPT, an acronym for Rajiv Institute of Petroleum Technology issued advertisement for the RGIPT Recruitment 2016. As per the broadcasted advertisement, the vacancy for the post of Professor, Associate Professor, Asst. Professor and Asst. Professor on Contract Basis.The Advertisement contains all the associated details on the posts available such as Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Required Qualification, Selection Process. Etc. The last date to apply for any of the post mentioned in this advertisement is 10th June 2016.
The Short-listed candidates will be conveyed to attend the Interview either through Call, SMS, Email or through the Official portal of the Organization.
According to the advertisement released by RGIPT Recruitment 2016, following are the vacancy details –
- Asst. Professor
- Associate Professor
- Asst. Professor (On Contract Basis)
As per the advertisement issued by the RGIPT Recruitment 2016, following are the required qualifications for the above mentioned positions –
- The candidates applying for any of the posts mentioned above should possess Ph.D or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University,
- The candidates should have good academic records.
- The candidates should have relevant experience in the applied field.
The candidates must have at least 10 years experience in the Research or teaching or Industrial experience with minimum 3 years of experience in the level or associate professor.
- Associate Professor –
The candidates must have at least 6 years of experience in Industries or research or teaching with minimum 3 years of experience at the level of Asst. Professor or equivalent.
- Asst. Professor –
The candidates must have 2 or 3 years experience in Industries or research or teaching.
- Asst. Professor (On Contract Basis)
The candidates must have a Ph.D degree and the candidate will have to be on Contractual basis for 3 years.
- Management and HSS
- Biological Science
- Petroleum Engineering
- Geology and Geophysics
- Chemical Engineering
As per the advertisement broadcasted on the website of RGIPT Recruitment 2016, the Age limit for the above mentioned post are as per organization’s norms.
As per the notification issued by the RGIPT Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the above mentioned posts are given below –
- The Candidates applying for any of the above mentioned posts will be based on Interview.
- The Interview will be taken by the officials from Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology who will decide the selection of the candidate depending on various parameters such as qualification, eligibility, and performance.
- The Candidates will have to attend the Interview in order to get selected for the above mentioned post.
Below are the detailed Salary Structure for above mentioned posts –
- Professor – 37,400/- to 67,000/- + 10,500/- G.P.
- Associate Professor – 7,400/- to 67,000/- + 9,500/- G.P.
- Asst. Professor – 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 8,000/- G.P.
- Asst. Professor (Contract) – 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 6,000/- G.P.
The selected candidates will receive all the allowances and benefits such as Medical reimbursement, HRA, LTC, education allowances, telephone bill reimbursement, financial support, etc will be provided by the organization.
How to Apply
The Advertisement released by the RGIPT Recruitment 2016 discusses the directives on how to apply for the above mentioned posts. We have compiled all the actions to take in order to apply for desired posts. Below are the Instructions on How to Apply for RGIPT Recruitment 2016 –
- The applicants will have to go to the official site of RGIPT Recruitment 2016 to go through the advertisement which contains detailed information on above mentioned posts.
- The link to go to the official site of RGIPT Recruitment 2016 is www.rgipt.ac.in
- Further the applicants will have to click on Recruitment button which will guide you through the recruitment section of RGIPT.
- On clicking on Recruitment button, a dropdown list will appear where the candidates will have to click on Faculty that will guide them to the advertisement for above mentioned post.
- Then Click on “Click here for Apply Online” option which is situated in the How to Apply section.
- Then fill the application form correctly and verify it before submitting it.
- The applicants will be prompted to upload their Passport size photographs and signature which they have to scan and upload on the application form.
- Recheck all the fields of the application form and then click Submit Button which will submit the application form to the RGIPT Recruitment 2016.
Application Fee/ Processing fee
There is no Processing cum Application fee for the above mentioned posts proposed by RGIPT Recruitment 2016.
As per the advertisement issued by for RGIPT Recruitment 2016, the Important date pertaining to the RGIPT Vacancies is 10th June 2016 which is the last date for applying and submission of application form.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details
Advertisement Link – http://www.rgipt.ac.in/rec-faculty.htm
Application Form Link – http://rgipt.ac.in/Recruitment/frmRecruitmentForm.aspx
Following are some Note associated with the above mentioned posts –
- All the above mentioned posts are available for NRIs and Indian Nationals including OCIs, and PIOs.
- The candidates belonging to other BC class such as SC, ST, and OBC or Physically Handicapped category will have to produce relevant certificates supporting their category.
- RGIPT will invites short-listed candidates and shall provide Economy Class Air Ticket.
- The Organization will assess the qualifications and other aspects of the candidate and then invite the candidate for Interview.
- The candidates must list their ongoing, completed projects on the application form.
- The Candidates should have experience in the relevant fields within the domain areas of Non-conventional energy sources and Petroleum (Oil and Gas ) upstream, midstream and downstream.