RBI Result 2016 – Technical Manager Grade ‘B’
Reserve Bank of India:
Reserve Bank of India or RBI is the central banking institution of India. It was once privately owned, but is now owned fully by Govt. of India after nationalization. It is located in Mumbai and has local boards in three other major metros like Chennai, Delhi, and Calcutta. It has nineteen regional offices in state capitals and has control over the Indian Rupee as it determines the monetary policy. Its major functions include supervising and regulating the financial system. It also manages the Foreign Exchange and issues currency. It is the banker to both Government and other banks, and plays a major role in the development of the nation. It has a large number of departments offering various services. These departments dealing with banking and non-banking regulation, human resources, corporate services, communication, currency management, economic and policy research, etc., submit regular reports to a board of directors who supervise the overall functioning of RBI.
RBI Results Notification:
RBI Result 2016 for Grade ‘B’ Technical Manager post (Electrical and Civil) recruitment results have been announced by Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Services Board. The RBI regularly recruits for various positions depending on requirement. The notifications pertaining to jobs are placed on the official website. Job advertisements are also placed in reputed publications to inform the job seekers.
Results and Date of Examination:
Recently, a written exam was held for selecting Technical Managers from Civil and Electrical Engineering backgrounds. The Exam was in a written format and it was conducted on 28th June, 2016. The official website and the press releases indicate that the eligible candidates who appeared in the examination can now check their results as they have been made public. The candidates who appeared in both papers of written test (Tech-Civil and Tech-Electrical), and are awaiting the results can now check the RBI result conveniently online. The results are available online at the official website of RBI. The procedure to be followed for checking the results is provided below under the section “Online RBI result checking method”.
Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India
Exam: written Test
Status: Results Declared
The post of Technical Manager in Civil and Electrical Engineering fields has specific duties for the selected candidates. Candidates who are experienced in their respective fields have a greater chance of performing their duties in an effective and efficient manner.
The job of Technical Manager in Civil Engineering requires the selected candidate to oversee and administer construction projects. Techniques like CPM and PERT are applied. The candidate also has to be proficient in the usage of CAD/CAM for evaluation purposes. In addition, computer knowledge is applied in structural design and in analysis of tenders.
The job of Technical Manger in Electrical Engineering requires the selected candidate to handle electronic systems including Addressable Security Alarm and Fire Alarm systems, CCTV surveillance systems, UPS system, EPABX, etc. The candidate should be able to maintain AC plants, pumps, and lifts. Office software including word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint presentations are used frequently. The candidates selected will oversee and administer construction projects, and also use techniques like CPM and PERT.
Cut-off Marks Specification:
The RBI Services Board has decided that the following Cut-off marks will be applied in the recruitment process:
Aggregate Cut-off marks in objective type test i.e. Paper-I for Candidates whose Paper-II was assessed for 100 marks is –
46 for Unreserved Category (General, SC, ST) and 41 for OBC.
Aggregate Cut-off marks in written test for both papers I and II taken for short listing interview candidates is –
143 for Unreserved Category (General, SC, ST) and 133 for OBC. This is for 200 marks.
Aggregate Cut-off marks in written test for both papers I and II and interview, taken together is –
170 for Unreserved Category (General, SC, ST) and 158.75 for OBC. This is for 235 marks.
How to Check RBI Results 2016:
The following method can be followed by candidates who applied for RBI posts of Technical Manager in Grade ‘B’ (both Tech-Civil and Tech-Electrical):
- Access a computer or laptop with internet connection. High speed broadband connection for internet is preferable.
- Use a browser of your choice like Chrome, Firefox, or IE and access the official portal of RBI.
- Navigate to the page which displays the results for the post at RBI.
- The results may be displayed in text format, or search option is provided for the eligible candidates to check.
- For the Technical Manager post at RBI, the website provides search option.
- There are separate pages for checking results of Technical Manger for Civil and Electrical. On both pages the method to check result is the same.
- The candidate has to provide the details of Roll No and Date of Birth in the appropriate text fields provided. Then the Find button must be clicked after which the results are displayed. There is a Clear button to clear the text fields in case wrong information is provided or result for another Roll No has to be checked.
- The candidates checking the result online are encouraged to download the result and save it to computer or laptop. A hard copy/print out of the result should also be taken for any reference in the future.
Find Here – Reserve Bank of India Recruitment
RBI Services Offered Online:
The easy access to computer technologies and internet, has made organizations come up with newer methods to reach job-seekers. RBI has a detailed website where they provide the necessary information regarding the organization. In addition, the website regularly places the following information depending on the organizational needs:
- Notifications for jobs.
- Procedures for selection which include written tests and interviews.
- Registration numbers for candidates who qualify for selection procedures like examinations.
- Venues , Dates and Times of Examinations along with the proposed format for written tests including number of papers, type of test like objective, descriptive,etc.,
- Information pertaining to hall tickets and admit cards for exams.
- Results of examinations are also placed online.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
Official Website and Result Checking Form Link Details :
The homepage of the official website of RBI is https://rbi.org.in/home.aspx
The link to check the result for Technical Manager (Tech-Civil ) is as follows :
The link to check the result for Technical Manager (Tech-Electrical) is as follows:
- The RBI mentions a disclaimer which states that the recruitment process including display of results is conducted in an accurate manner.
- The mark sheets of candidates are prepared with care, and the Services Board of RBI is the final authority in this matter.
- The RBI Services Board has the right to correct any errors occurring inadvertently in the result process, and it alone has the sole discretion in this matter.