Rajasthan STSE Exam Notification 2016:
The Rajasthan Education Board has posted an notification on Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 according to which the aspirants studying in 10th and 12th Class and Under Graduation and post graduation courses in the state of Rajasthan can take part in the Talent Search Examinations conducted by the Rajasthan Board. The Notification gives in depth information on the schedule and other aspects of the Talent Search Examination which can be useful for the aspirants preparing for the same. The Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 is scheduled to be conducted as per the scheduled date at various prescribed exam centres in the state where the candidates who have applied will have to be present there and attend the Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016. The aspirants passing above the cutoff scores or as per the qualifying criteria of the organization will be awarded merit certificates which will be useful for future references while taking admission in higher education or taking up any sort of job.
The Rajasthan STSE Exam is a test which is further divided into 4 sub-parts with each part having their respectives topics. The aspirants will be provided with the Syllabus for which the questions will be asked during the test and for which the information is provided below. All the aspirants who qualify the Scholarship Test as per the eligibility criteria of the organization will be eligible to get 1,250/- Per Month as scholarship amount whereas those aspirants who are currently in their undergraduate and postgraduate courses will be eligible to get 2,000/- Per Month as Scholarship Amount. As this Talent Search Exam provides per month scholarship to the qualifying students, there have been many students who have submitted their applications which means that there will be large number of students during the scheduled date of test where the selection will be made by the selection panel elected by the organization in order to shortlist eligible candidates neutrally. The applicants who finally qualify the test will only be eligible to get the monthly scholarship which is as a stipend which the students can spend on their stationery and books, etc.
How to Apply:
The aspirants who are interested and yet not applied for the same can apply to the Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 by submitting their application on the official website that is www.bserexam.net for which the last date to submit application is 26th September 2016.
We have compiled the instructions which you can follow in order to apply for the Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 which are as follows –
- The first step towards submitting the application for Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 is to navigate to the website www.bserexam.net.
- Further, the aspirants are required to register themselves first on its website where they will be prompted to enter basic credentials on which they will receive auto generated registration number which is required to be produced for future references.
- After getting the registration number, you can proceed to fill the complete application form which comes in several subparts where each part is required to be fully filled and submitted.
- The aspirants are required to upload scanned copy of all the documents required by the application form along with signature and photo which are required to be uploaded wherever required.
- Once you have uploaded required details, you can click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants are required to make payment of the application form as per their category and note that without the payment, the application form will not be accepted.
- The aspirants under General Category are required to pay 200/- as application fee whereas aspirants under PWD/BPL/SC/ST category will have to pay a sum of 100/- as application fee through proper channel.
- The aspirants must take the hard copy or printout of the Form for future reference.
About BSER Rajasthan:
Board of Secondary Education which is abbreviated as BSER and also known as Rajasthan Education Board was constituted in 1957. The Board conducts various Examination for Higher and Secondary Schools. The organization conducts State Talent Search Examination or STSE under which large number of candidates apply for the examination. The aspirants who qualify with the test scoring higher marks will be awarded stipend per month according to its norms. The Board also provides Distinction and Scholar Certificates for the candidates scoring between 80% to 90% and above 90% respectively. You can get more information about the Rajasthan Board or STSE Test on www.bserexam.net or www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 Pattern and Syllabus:
STSE or State Talent Search Examination is conducted by the state of Rajasthan to shortlist eligible candidates for its monthly scholarship. The aspirants must have at least 50% in their previous class only after which they will be eligible to attend the Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016.
The Pattern for the Test will be a Written Test of Three Sessions or subjects for which the aspirants are required to prepare and the question will be of Multiple Choice Type where the candidates must select the answer which is right amongst the 4 options. The Rajasthan Board also conducts NTSE Test for secondary schools.
Following is the Syllabus for Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 –
|Test ( Sessions )||Number of Questions||Max Marks|
|Language comprehension test||40||40|
|Scholastic aptitude test (SAT)
(Physics, Chemistry, Biology and maths)
Each Subject or Session will have its predefined duration separated by 15 minutes each.
The candidates scoring above 90% will be awarded with Scholar Certificate whereas the aspirants who score between 80% to 90% will be awarded with Distinction Certificate.
Following are the Important Dates as mentioned in the Rajasthan STSE Exam 2016 –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||26th September 2016|
|Date of Examination||27th November 2016|
Application form for Rajasthan STSE 2016 – Download Application