Rajasthan Board 12th Class Result 2016 – RBSE Results 2016
Board of Secondary education in Rajasthan (BSER) is an amazing example of widening the horizon by a board for imparting quality and futuristic-versioned education to the students involved under this Board. It involves all the scenario relating to improvements in the field of education.
Rajasthan Board has remarkably worked hard for the betterment of all the firms and institutions it runs under its assistance. This Board has taken over for betterment and has developed in other zones of providing Secondary Education to candidates. The Board has taken a lot of efforts in developing secondary Education in all outskirts of Rajasthan. When surveyed, it was noticed that, that there were nearly 6000 schools and about 8.5 lakhs of students enrolled in institutions of Rajasthan Board.
Rajasthan Board was coined properly in the year 1957, on 4th of December in Jaipur. This could be possible with only the notice of Rajasthan Education Board in the year 1957. Later, the Board was transferred to Ajmer area in Rajasthan. In 1973 it resumed working with all the possible paraphernalia’s and authorities under it., Since, then it is ever working smoothly and it is wished to be the same in the future.
How to check Rajasthan Board 12th Result 2016:
The students who are appeared for different streams arts, commerce and economics examinations, procedure to check the results is the same as below.
- The applicants enrolled for the examination must visit the official website itself.
- Official website given for result checking is, www.rajresults.nic.in
- Applicants must select 12th Standard result tab and click on it.
- Then selection must be made of the right faculty for which the applicant has appeared for.
- The applicant will be asked for roll number entry.
- The applicant will be asked for their Name.
- The applicant must enter the stream they have appeared for the examination to.
- Email id and a valid contact number must also be provided for any further inquiries.
Examinations held under Rajasthan Board:
Following are the examination pertaining to which students are prepared in this Board out of which four are the main, which are:
- Secondary examination,
- Senior Secondary examination,
- Praveshika examination,
- Varistha Upadhayy Examination.
Key Factors about Rajasthan Board:
Upgrades are triggered by the Government itself.
- Often inspections are done to monitor present conditions and to correct future mistakes.
- Inspection teams for this purpose are held specially by Statuary Committee.
- Rules are framed and inculcated by the Board itself.
Rajasthan Board Details:
BSER arranges for Board examinations every year for Commerece, Arts,Science as well. This exams are however, held in month of March and were held between 3rd and 24th March, 2016. Boards declare their results in month of May. Every year many students appear for 10th and 12th examination from this board itself.
- After appearing for the examination, it will take a while for the authorities to let the results out on the display.
- All the applicants must anxiously wait for the same.
- They must know the official website portal for checking their results which is www.rajresults.nic.in
- Applicants must check very often for any further notifications given online.
- The overall percentage of students appearing for the examination may vary and may increase, every year.
- With an increment of population appearing for the examination, there is likely increment in competition to battle around top positions will be more.
- Applicants must be ready and have their sources and knowledge ready when they appear for examination in March.
- The results will only be displayed on the official website only.
- The applicants are needed to enter their details carefully, as they will need the soft-copy for the results for further admissions.
- The applicants will be scored for all the subjects from English, Science, social science, etc.
- The Merit lists will be displayed, whereby, the applicants name, marks scored, subjects undertook, course taken, stream opted for , along with ranks, roll number will be displayed.
- There will be separate lists displayed with applicants scoring good-marks or out of marks, or the highest among all, along with their marks and the subject they scored the highest in.
Rajasthan Board Results Statistic:
In the Year 2012, Number of Students who appeared for examination by the Board for 12th were 2,45,763 .Overall approx. 70% of students passed. Out of which 68%of the total boys passed, and 67% of Girls candidates passed.
- In the Year 2013, Number of Students who appeared for examination by the Board for 12th were 3,20,458 .Overall approx. 72% of students passed. Out of which 69% of the total boys passed, and 71% of Girls candidates passed
- In the Year 2014, Number of Students who appeared for examination by the Board for 12th were 4,55,784.Overall approx. 76% of students passed. Out of which 75%, of the total boys passed and 75% of Girls candidates passed .
- In the Year 2015, Number of Students who appeared for examination by the Board for 12th were4,43,216.Overall approx. 85% of students passed. Out of which 83%, of the total boys passed and 84% of Girls candidates passed .
- In the Year 2016, Number of Students who appeared for examination by the Board for 12thstandard 5,98,348 .Overall approx. 89% (expected count)of students passed. Out of which 87%(expected count), of the total boys passed and 88% (expected count) of Girls candidates passed.
Results must be checked for the individuals who appeared for the examination on March,2016.
Results are displayed on the website :
For Science Arts and Commerce on 1st week of May,2016
- Official link for checking the Arts, Commerce and Science results is www.rajresults.nic.in