PSEB Result 2016 – Punjab Secondary Education Board 12th Class result will be published soon
Punjab Secondary Education Board (PSEB) Has announced that 12th standard Results from Punjab Board will be announced soon. There is absence of confirmed date for announcement of the results, however, one can check the official website often to be notified of any updates in future.
Punjab Board came into life in November 1969 as a gesture of legislation in order to improve Punjab’s educational scenario. This was to enable school and other educational areas located in Punjab. In 1989, Vidhan Sabha of India granted the Punjab Secondary Education Board with freedom of governing itself and looking after its process by their own will and amendments. The Board, however, looks after every nook and corner of education and is in continuous trial to make improvements day by day.
PSEB Results 2016 Registration:
- Applicants can prior register for gaining their results online via their email or contact number by uploading their details on the website.
- Applicant must submit their valid email id and mobile number to receive any relation updates via message or email.
- Gender and also Date of Birth must be specified.
- Location and also the faculty opted for must be chosen.
How to Check PSEB 12th Result 2016:
- The applicants enrolled for the examination must visit the official website itself.
- Official website given for result checking is, www.pseb.ac.in
- Applicants must select 12th Standard result tab and click on it.
- Then selection must be made of the right faculty for which the applicant has appeared for.
- The applicant will be asked for roll number entry.
- The applicant will be asked for their Name.
- The applicant must enter the stream they have appeared for the examination to.
- Email id and a valid contact number must also be provided for any further inquiries.
PSEB Aims and Ambitions:
- PSEB conducts all types of examination boards in its institutions every year.
- PSEB conducts examination at Middle school Level, High School Level, Senior Secondary level, as well.
- PSEB looks after amendments to be made in syllabus and content incorporated in the yearly portion of every class.
- Special teams design curriculum yearly, and make sure they help PSEB in granting quality education the candidates enrolling.
- PSEB has its own line of text books which are revised every yearly wise and are printed every year, fresh batch.
- These text books are under the eye of PSEB and their distribution to the students are foreseen, likewise.
- PSEB has also tied up hands with other institutions as well, and they look after smooth regulations of ideas and thoughts between the affiliations with the Board and other schools and colleges.
- Most of all, PSEB only aims mainly for imparting quality education to the candidates representing the Board.
- PSEB also does the work of advising the State Government pertaining to vary other amendments which are needed to be made in terms of Education.
PSEB Board Details:
PSEB arranges for Board examinations every year for Commerce, Arts,Science as well. This examsa re however, held in month of March. Boards declare their results in month of May. Every year many students appear for 10th and 12th examination from this board itself.
- After appearing for the examination, it will take a while for the authorities to let the results out on the display.
- All the applicants must anxiously wait for the same.
- They must know the official website portal for checking their results which is www.pseb.ac.in
- Applicants must check very often for any further notifications given online.
- The overall percentage of students appearing for the examination may vary and may increase, every year.
- With an increment of population appearing for the examination, there is likely increment in competition to battle around top positions will be more.
- Applicants must be ready and have their sources and knowledge ready when they appear for examination in March.
- The results will only be displayed on the official website only.
- The applicants are needed to enter their details carefully, as they will need the soft-copy for the results for further admissions.
- The applicants will be scored for all the subjects from English, Science, social science, etc.
- The Merit lists will be displayed, whereby, the applicants name, marks scored, subjects undertook, course taken, stream opted for , along with ranks, roll number will be displayed.
- There will be separate lists displayed with applicants scoring good-marks or out of marks, or the highest among all, along with their marks and the subject they scored the highest in.
PSEB Results Statics:
|Year||Appeared Students||Boys %||Girls %||Passed Students %|
|2016||4,12,332||84.66 (Expected)||71.32 (Expected)||79.98 (Expected)|