PNB Recruitment 2016 – 191 Specialist Officers Apply Now
The PNB recruits candidates for various positions across all domains for which it has recently launched PNB Recruitment 2016. Applicants can visit www.pnbindia.in for more information.The Punjab National Bank has released a latest PNB Recruitment 2016 notification addressing various vacant positions under the Job Title of Specialist Posts. The aspirants are invited to apply for the positions of Chief Manager ( Architect ), Manager ( IT – Civil Engineering, HRD, Agriculture, Security, Law, Mechanical Engg, Electrical Engg, Hardware, Networking, Mobile Application, Web Designer, Report Tools, etc), Fire Officers, Economic Officer, Officer ( Mech., Elect., Civil and Printing ). The Total number of vacant seats are 191 Nos which are further divided into various categories. The Last Date for application submission is quoted as 09th September 2016.
As the Latest Notification from PNB Recruitment 2016 has been released, the advertisement contains the recruitment notice for various positions for which the details are given below –
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Manager(IT)- Oracle /Financial – DBA/ Application||10|
|Manager(IT)- SQL Server – DBS/ Application||05|
|Manager(IT-) Finacle Customization / Scripting)||20|
|Manager(IT)- Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit||04|
|Manager(IT)- Mobile Application||08|
|Manager(IT)-Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk)||12|
|Manager(IT)- Web Designer||05|
|Manager(IT)- Base24 Switch Coding/Testing/Management||03|
|Manager(IT)- Report Tools||04|
|Manager (Electrical Engineer)||02|
|Manager (Civil Engineer)||03|
|Manager (Mechanical Engineer)||01|
|Officer (Civil Engineer)||04|
With respect to the latest advertisement posted by the PNB Recruitment 2016, following are the Essential Qualifications which are required for any candidates for the post applied –
The applicants who are seeking to apply for the PNB Recruitment 2016 must have graduation/B.Tech/ B.E, in respective fields. The applicants should acquired minimum work experience. Please refer the notification for detailed qualification.
The Age Limit for the advertised positions are given above in the Vacancy Details Section.
Following are the category-wise relaxation period –
- The aspirants under Schedule Tribes / Scheduled Caste will be eligible to get 05 years as Relaxable Period above the proposed age limit.
- The applicants under Other Backward Classes will be eligible to get 03 years as Relaxable Period above the proposed age limit.
- The aspirants under Physically Challenged will be eligible to get 10 years as Relaxable Period above the proposed age limit.
- The aspirants under Domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir will be eligible to get 05 years as Relaxable Period above the proposed age limit.
- The aspirants under the Family Member / Children of those who died in 1984 riots will get 03 years as relaxable period.
The candidates who want to seek enrolment in the above given positions are required to go through the selection process that consists of online written test and or Interview. The selection for the posts will be made by the selection committee which is set up by the organization.
Following are the syllabus for online test –
- English language
- Professional Knowledge
- Quantitative Language.
According to the latest recruitment notification posted by the PNB Recruitment 2016, the application fee for the SC / ST / PWD Category is 50/-.
The candidates under General / OBC / EXSM category are required to pay 400/- as application fee.
How to Apply:
The candidates who want to secure admission in any of the given positions are required to follow the given instructions –
- Enter the URL www.pnbindia.in
- Select the Recruitment / Careers tab on its homepage
- The aspirants can click on View Advertisement for the complete official advertisement after which they can click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must register on the official website where they have to mention basic information asked after which they will be provided with auto generated Provisional registration Number along with its password which can be used to login to the website.
- Further, the aspirants will be asked to upload scanned copy of their signature along with passport sized photo on the application form as per the prescribed specifications.
- The aspirants will have to mention all the details and click on Save and Next and finally click on Submit button for final submission.
- After pressing the Final Submit button, the aspirants will be guided to the payment gateway of the website where they are required to make the payment of the application fee in order to complete the submission process.
- The aspirants are required to pay the prescribed amount of application fee through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, IMPS, Cash Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallets, etc.\
- The aspirants can view the instructions to follow which they can refer before executing the payment procedure.
- After successful transaction of application fee, the system will generate e-receipt which is required to be preserved.
Given are the Important Dates as proposed in the Advertisement posted by PNB Recruitment 2016 –
|Starting Dates for Online Application Form||23rd August 2016|
|Final Dates for submission of Application Form||09nd September 2016|
|Tentative Dates of Online Written Examination||14th October 2016|
|Period for Downloading Call Letters||04th September 2016 Onwards|
The official Advertisement issued by the PNB Recruitment 2016 – Get Notification
PNB Recruitment 2016 at pnbindia.in Hockey Players/Counsellor Jobs Online
Punjab National Bank is majorly Multinational Banking and Services related to finances Company. It is basically, owned and controlled by State, it is based in areas of new Delhi, India. Been found in the year 1894, this bank has known to have nearly 6300 branches with 9500 ATMs spread all over Country in nearly 764 cities. PNB Bank imparts service to nearly 60 million customers connected to the bank. PNB Bank is considered to be listed in top 4 banks with names such as Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India, ICICI, etc. .It is known to have reported to have subsidiary in UK (with 7 nearly branches in UK) also, internationally has branches in Dubai, Hong Kong, Kabul, e, Sydney, Shanghai, Oslo, Almaty, etc.
Bhutan consists of nearly 51% of ownership by PNB Bank, which also has 5 branches. In a report taken in year 2005, the PNB bank has 68,290 employees, and since, it has been a decade now, predicted that the employee bar may have slightly increased as well.
Opportunities are being provided in Punjab National Bank for filling up vacancies for job in various categories one of them is Hockey players in Sports cadre. Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in New Delhi.
Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
Advertisements by the Organization states 8 seats or job positions in the Punjab National Bank are available.
Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department which is 13/06/2016
There are total 8 seats to be filled for Skilled, Energetic and Talented Candidates as per Sports Cadre, information about them are given below.
Punjab National bank has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Candidates applying for this job post must have at least completed their SSC Boards or any equivalent course to this.
- Applicant must have to be represented State in any National / District-Level/ State-level Event OR
- Applicant must have been represented their University/Inter-University with distinction.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the PNB Bank which is that, the individual applying in the Commission, their age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 26 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Relaxation provided as per categories are as follows:
|Aspirants nominated for Domicile for Jammu and Kashmir||5 Years|
|Aspirants whose children/family members expired (in 1984 Riots)||3 Years|
Application fee/ Processing fee:
Following are list of details for application fee one has to pay with respect to which category they belong to,
|General category||300 INR|
|Other Classes||No Fees|
|Other Classes(Intimation fee)||50 INR|
- The entire application fee must be collected via demand draft only through PNB Bank, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
After undergoing all selection process held by Punjab National bank, once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount of 11765 INR-31540 INR with a grade pay /Allowances, DA, HRA, etc. as per rules and regulations of Bank.
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview or they will be first elected through their performance in fields.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- After this, selected aspirants will be called for Medical Examination.
How to Apply:
- The first step for the applicants is they must first log in to the official website www.pnbindia.com
- Then after homepage, a tab will appear which will say “Recruitments OR Careers”, select it.
- Then after this a window will open where a tab saying “To view Detailed Adv..Hit Here for Applying for 8 Hockey Players” must be chosen.
- All detailed information must be read, rechecked and then form-filling process is what the aspirants must move on.
- All details must be filled and downloaded, this form must be posted in following address:
Chief Manager (recruitment Section),
HRM Division, Punjab national Bank,
HO: 7, Bhikaji Cama Place,
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Sports certificates, etc
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before 13/06/2016 date being updated on the website.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.pnbindia.com
- This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: https://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/En/DETAILED_HOCKEY_AD_FOR_BANK’S_WEBSITE_27052016.pdf
- Application form: https://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/En/APPLICATION_FORMAT_HOCKEY_PLAYER_2016-17_27052016.pdf
- Cash-Voucher: https://www.pnbindia.in/new/Upload/En/CASH_VOUCHER_27052016.pdf