PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 – Apply Before 19th September – Hospital Architect Post On Contract Basis
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) located in Chandigarh has issued a PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment notification 2016 for Hospital Architect vacancy. Plain paper applications are invited from Engineering Architects with requisite work experience and age requirements. The following document enlists the comprehensive details for the above mentioned vacancy in terms of notification instructions, job profile, application method, selection criteria, important dates, and links to official website for the perusal of interested and eligible candidates. The applicants are instructed to go through the following document before sending in their applications.The website notification has been published recently by the Computer Section according to the directives of the Director under the following number : Advertisement No. PGI/Engg/SHE/2016/
The following vacancy related details are provided as per the PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment notification –
- Hospital Architect – 01
The qualifications that are required have been mentioned below –
- Architecture Degree or its equivalent qualification is a minimum requirement.
- Candidate has to be registered at Indian Council of Architecture
- Minimum post qualification experience of 7 years.
- Out of 7 years, Candidate should have a minimum experience of 3 years working in Planning and Designing Hospitals
- Ability to use Autocad software is mandatory.
The eligibility criteria in terms of age limits is mentioned as up to 62 years. The applicants who are 62 years or younger can only apply. The photocopy of birth certificate or academic mark sheet/certificate with date of birth has to be submitted with application form as proof.
The selection procedure is at the discretion of the corresponding authorities and may include the following sequence of steps –
- Verification of application and bio-data for correctness and completion.
- Verification of attested testimonials for eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, educational and post qualification experience.
- Short listing of suitable candidates.
- Intimation of subsequent selection stages which may include personal interview or viva voice.
- Appointment of suitable candidate at the complete discretion of the selection authorities after internal assessments.
The appointee will receive a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 58,000/- only on a monthly basis.
Application Fee :
The PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 notification does not mention any fee for application verification or processing.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can register using the following steps –
- The official web-site link should be opened in the browser –
- Click on the ‘Vacancies’ link on the main menu at the top.
- The 4th entry from vacancy details with following link can be clicked –
‘Recruitment for the post of Hospital Architect on contract basis’
- One newly opened page click the link ‘Click here for Notice’
- The official notification is displayed and it can be read and downloaded for reference.
- Candidates can send applications which are complete in all respects on plain paper.
- The attested copies of all testimonials to prove age, academic qualifications, and work experience have to be enclosed.
- The envelope with application and attested certificates can be super scribed with post title and submitted at the following address before 19th of September –
Superintending Hospital Engineer,
Department Of Hospital Engineering And Planning
Sector-12, Chandigarh, PIN- 160 012,
The following significant dates have been listed by PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 notification-
|Month Of Web Notification Issue||August|
|Last Date For Application Submission||19th September, 2016|
The link for official website of PGIMER is at – http://pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/home.jsp
The links for the official notification are at : Download Notification
- Candidates can approach online resources for additional details and further updates.
- Candidate who offers satisfactory services will only be given contract extension.