PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – Diploma Trainee, Junior Technical Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Group IVth
POWERGRID has put forth notification on their official website subjecting to vacancies they are offering in their facility under the title “ PGCIL Recruitment 2016 ” .The post which they are advertising for are Diploma Trainee, Junior Technical Trainee, Diploma Trainee, Assistant Group IVth (Finance),they are in search of aspirants who want to apply and fill up the seats. This advertisement will let the aspirants know How to apply, what is the job description about all the posts, how much seats are reserved for who, When to apply, etc. The pupil who have an aspiration to do something in PGCIL, can go for the application process by going through selections and submitting their documents, this must be done within deadline only.
The official website of PGCIL is daily being updated with all required details and notifications for applying and to learn more about the procedure of the selection-process. Interested aspirants who have aim to apply can check all details for which website link is www.powergridindia.com The only rule which one has to keep in mind is that they must apply before the official deadline passes away which is 2nd September, 2016
PGCIL has uploaded the above endorsement for the applicants who are interested. This article will have all related information and details. After going through selection process, one will be notified through given modes such as Emails, SMS, Fax, Contact details provided.
Following are the details about vacancy available in POWERGRID; it also has how many seats are available,
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Pay During Training Duration||Pay after Regularization|
|Diploma Trainee(Electrical)||40 seats||16500 INR||16000-35500 INR|
|Junior Technical Trainee(Electrical)||20 seats||11000||11500-26000 INR|
|Diploma Trainee(Telecom)||2 seats||16500 INR||16000-35500 INR|
|Assistant Group IVth (Finance)||10 seats||-Not applicable-||12500-27500 INR|
|Total Number of Vacancies||72 seats|
- One must check the category they are belonging into, and must provide the documents equal to them to have the relaxation or reservation
Based on the above guidelines by PGCIL they have specified a list of qualification requirement which one has to match,
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification||Age-Limit|
||Must be between 27-32 Years|
|Junior Technical Trainee(Electrical)||
||Must be between 27-32 Years|
|Assistant Group IVth (Finance)||
||Must be between 28-33 Years|
- For Relaxation, proper documents must be provided.
Based on the above guidelines by PGCIL there are different procedure for different posts,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|1.||Diploma Trainee(Electrical)||Written Test|
|2.||Junior Technical Trainee(Electrical)||Written Test and Trade Test|
|3.||Diploma Trainee(Telecom)||Written Test|
|4.||Assistant Group IVth (Finance)||Written Test and Computer Skill test|
- Above is the list of selection process selected by PGCIL.
- In written test, a venue and time will be given, where one has to reach on time.
- Admit cards along with Valid ID must be kept handy.
- Questions in the test will only test the caliber of the applicant and how much do they know about PGCIL.
- After some duration, a short-list is made and released.
- One can check their selection and participate further accordingly.
Based on the above guidelines by PGCIL , following are the list of fee one has to compulsorily pay as application fee,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Application fee|
|1.||Diploma Trainee(Electrical)||360 INR|
|2.||Junior Technical Trainee(Electrical)||260 INR|
|3.||Diploma Trainee(Telecom)||360 INR|
|4.||Assistant Group IVth (Finance)||260 INR|
- Application fee is compulsory.
- No fee will be refunded.
How to Apply:
- The very first step which one needs to follow is to visit the official website which is www.powergrid.com
- From the website, one must select “Career section” and sub-select “Job selection”. This must be done between 10th August, 2016 and 31st August, 2016
- Application will open, which one must fill in properly as said.
- A Valid email ID as well as an alternate one must be uploaded in case, one forgets one.
- Proper contact number must be entered, so that one would be updated of their selection.
- A 50kb sized photograph must be uploaded
- A 30kb signature must be scanned and uploaded.
- On submission a “Registration number” will be generated which one must take care of, and write down somewhere.
- All copies of required documents must be provided and scanned, and issued online to be in the process.
- The activity performed online must be maintained in hard-copies for redressal.
Based on notice by PGCIL , following are some important dates, it has put forth ,
|Online Registration commencement||10th August, 2016 (10am)|
|Commencement of fee deposit through challan||8th August, 2016|
|Online registration Closing date||31st August, 2016 (11.59)|
|Last date of submission of forms, documents and challans||2nd September, 2016|
|Cutoff date list release||31st August,2016|
|Admit cards issue date||Will be notified|
|Date of examination||Will be notified|
- The official website is www.powergrid.com
- The advertisement link is available here – Download Notification
Power Grid Recruitment 2016 for Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer/Trainee (HR)
The position of Diploma Trainee (Electrical and Electronics and communication) and Junior Officer/Trainee (HR) is available at Power Grid Recruitment 2016.
According to the Power Grid recruitment 2016, the organization invites applicants to apply for the position of diploma trainee in the discipline of Electronics and Communication and Electrical and for the position of Junior Officer Trainee(HR). The total number of vacancies is 74.
The total number of posts available at Power Grid is 74 and the last date to apply for any of the disciplines is 22/06/2016.
Vacancy available at Power Grid recruitment 2016 is for the position of Diploma Trainee and Junior officer trainee for which the details are given below
|Post code||Name of the post||Total vacancy|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||60|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Electronics and Communication)||10|
|3||Jr Officer Trainee||4|
As per the advertisement issued by the Power Grid Recruitment 2016 the required qualification for the respective postcode are given below
- Diploma Trainee(Electrical) Post Code 1
The applicants must have done a diploma in electrical engineering from a recognized technical board or institute with a minimum of 70 % marks for the general and OBC/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Diploma Trainee(Electronics and Communication) Post Code 2
The SC/OBC/General category candidates have to have obtained a minimum of 70 % marks in diploma in electronics and communication engineering from a recognized technical board and for a SC/ST candidate the criteria is pass marks.
- Jr officer trainee (HR) post code 3
The candidates ought to have done a 2 year PG diploma or full time PG degree or MBA in Personnel management /HR/Industrial relations/MSW from a recognized institute or it’s equivalent. The minimum marks obtained by a ST candidate are pass marks and for a general category/OBC/SC candidate are 55 %
As per the advertisement issued by the Power Grid recruitment 2016 the age limit for the above mentioned post is as follows
- 27 years for general/ST category
- 30 years for OBC/NCL
- 32 years for SC
The relaxation period of age that is permitted beyond the upper age limit for OBC candidates is 3 years. The relaxation period of age that’s permitted beyond the upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
According to the notification released by the Power Grid recruitment 2016 the selection process for the above posts will be as follows
- The written test will be of the duration of two hours and will be objective in nature.
- It will consist of two parts. Part 1 will consist of 120 questions of technical know how and part 2 will consist of 50 questions which will check the aptitude.
- All the questions are one mark questions and negative and multiple answers will get you a negative marking of ¼ mark.
- The Jr trainee(HR) should qualify the computer test also.
The salary for the above posts on regularization is Rs 16000 in the pay scale of Rs 16000-35500 and the stipend per month will be Rs 16500. The compensation includes IDA, HRA, benefits of the likes of conveyance allowance,medical bills,insurance,leave encashment, gratuity, CPF and variety of short and long term advances according to the rules in force at that time.
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by Power Grid recruitment following are the instructions on how to apply-
- The only way to apply is the online application. Login on the website www.powergridindia.com
- Go to the careers section
- Go to the job opportunities section
- Go to the Recruitment of Diploma trainee(electrical and electronics and communication),Junior officer trainee(HR) in NR-I
- There is no other valid mode of application
- The company is not responsible if the email sent to the candidates bounces
Online submission of application opens on 8/6/2016
Online submission of application closes on 22/6/2016
Deposit of fee through bank challans starts on 10/6/2016
Deposit of fee through bank challans last date is 24/6/2016
For the purpose of upper age limit the cut off date is 22/6/2016
For the Official Power Grid Recruitment 2016 Notification for Diploma Trainee and Junior Officer/Trainee – Check Here
- Only candidates above the age of 18 years who are Indian nationals can apply.
- Correspondence course in diploma is not a valid qualification.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
Documents that are Required:
- Birth certificate or class X boards marksheet
- All semester marksheets or diploma
- If applicable the caste certificate
- Proof of norms used by University to convert CGPA into percentage
- Disability certificate if applicable
- In case of ex servicemen the discharge certificate
- Certificate of having living in a riot zone or J&K if applicable
- The admit card
- All the applicants are advised to regularly visit the website
- The applicants are advised to not wait till the last date to fill and submit the form and PowerGrid will not be held responsible for the network rush in the submission of online application.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 For Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer posts:
Power-grid Corporation of India Limited has announced job opportunities. Job opportunities are given for 26 job posts. Job opportunities are given for Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee , Power grid is basically is the organization dealing with transmitting power all over India.
- Applications must be filled online.
- Applications and all notifications are available online on https://careers.powergrid.in
- For Assistant Officer trainee: Total 6 seats are available. (1 for SC, 1 for OBC, 4 for UR)
- Executive Trainee in Social Management: Total 3 seats are available. (1 for SC, 2 for UR)
- Executive Trainee in Environmental Management: Total 2 seats are available. (1 FOR OBC, 1 for UR)
- Executive Trainee in Human Resources: Total 15 seats are available. ( 1 for ST, 2 for SC, 4 for OBC, 8 for UR)
FOR ASSISTANT OFFICER TRAINEE:
- Applicant must be a Post graduate or must have persuaded Diploma in Subject of Mass Communication. OR
- Applicant must have been scored 60 percent of total marks from any well-known University.Applicant must be a Post graduate or must have persuaded Diploma in Public relations.
EXECUTIVE TRAINEE IN SOCIAL MANAGEMENT:
- Applicant must have procured Masters in Social Work and also first class in it, from any well-known University.
EXECUTIVE TRAINEE IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT:
- Applicant must have two years Masters degree in Environmental Science. OR
- Applicant must have two years Masters degree in Environmental Engg. OR
- Applicant must have two years Masters degree in Natural Resource Management.
- Also, the applicant must have first class in the subject, from any well-known University.
EXECUTIVE TRAINEE IN HUMAN RESOURCES:
- Applicant must have full time Post graduate Degree or Diploma or MBA in following subjects ,Personnel management OR human Resources OR Social Work.
- Also, Applicant must have been scored 60 percent of total marks from any well-known University.
- Age-limit must not exceed 28 years of age.
- For Age-Relaxation Applicant must submit the respective the documents to be considered for respective Relaxations.
- Age-relaxation for Jammu and Kashmir and Ex-Servicemen, the relaxations are as per directions by the government.
- Age-relaxation for Scheduled-tribes candidates 5 years will be granted for Executive Trainee in Human Resources Post.
- Age-relaxation for Other Backward Class candidates 3 years will be granted for posts like Executive Trainee in Environmental Management, Executive Trainee in Human Resources, and Assistant officer trainee.
- Age-relaxation for People with disability 10 years more or less will be given for any respective post.
- Age-relaxation for Scheduled-Caste 5 years relaxation will be granted for posts like ET in Human Resources, ET in Social Management and Assistant officer trainee.
Selection process by a test held by UGC-NET 2016 of total 100 marks.
- Applicants who have performed the best will be short-listed and will be called for the next process.
- Next process involves, firstly the Group-discussion process in which a topic will be given to speak on.
- After getting selected in group-Discussion, call-letters will be issued via emails for interview process.
- Applicant is assessed 85 percent of total, in the examination, while they are in group discussion session and rest 12 percent in personal interview.
- Total marks will be counted out of three, and then by calculating the aggregate the applicants for the job will be selected.
- For Executive Trainee the salary structure is Rs.24,900-Rs.50,500
- For assistant Trainee Officer the salary structure is Rs.24,500 (per month)
After the probation period they will likely to be paid in, Rs.20,600-Rs.46,500
HOW TO APPLY:
- All the application forms with respective to the post for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on official website https://careers.powergrid.in/nr2-fe-fs-recruitment/t/
- The Applicant must download and print out a hard-copy of the form and fill it.
- The filled copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- All the tiny details must be kept track of.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- Whether, attested or unattested, everything must be cross-checked.
- According to the requirements, candidate must attach copies of special certificates about their ANY disability in order to obtain any relaxation further.
- All the mark sheet of required qualification must be attached.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background.
- Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Extra pair of copies must be maintained with the applicant for further use.
- All the filled forms and required documents must be sent by different modes like Post, or can be dropped at the counter personally or sent by mail.
- The copy of all the details however must be maintained.
- There are two procedure of uploading the applicant, first is Registration on the UGC-NET, and second one is the one which will include the roll number given after the first procedure.
- Application dates will be between 12th April, 2016 and 12th May,2016.
- Applicants must download the admit-card and also the application form from the UGC-NET.
- From june onwards the applicant must enroll their roll numbers in POWERGRID.
- While, uploading all the details the applicant must mention the same name structure as they did on the form, or else the entry is likely to be considered as invalid.
After submitting the form online, the applicant will receive a unique POWERGRID number this is the number the applicant must keep written somewhere for further inquiries.
There is no fee charged for filling out forms via POWERGRID.
- The applicant must always keep in mind the formats, contact number entered, valid email id, because the search engine will only consider the accepted norms given in the forms and submitted by the individual.
- While, going for any interview or sessions as the same the applicant must submit their power grid unique id so as to get identified.
APPLICATION FEE/ PROCESSING FEE:
- Application fee for Diploma Trainee is Rs.300
- Application fee for Field Engineer is Rs.300 and Rs.200 for Field Supervisor.
Form submission date: 15th June, 2016-15th July, 2016
Form submission dates between 1st May, 2016- 22nd May, 2016
Form submission dates between 19th April, 2016-30th April, 2016
FIELD ENGINEER AND SUPERVISOR:
Form submission dates between 13th April,2016 – 3rd May, 2016
ADVERTISEMENT AND APPLICATION FORM LINK DETAILS:
Application forms link: https://careers.powergrid.in/nr2-fe-fs-recruitment/t/