Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016 – Various Posts for Semi-Skilled Tradesman in various domains
The Post is available for Semi-Skilled Tradesman in various domains like CPW, Fitter Pipe, Fitter Instrument, Millwright, etc. that is mentioned in the advertisement below.
Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016 invites applicants to apply for its position of Semi-Skilled Tradesman in various domains. The Candidates will have to register to apply for the respective posts on the official website of Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016.
Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016 has issued notification for vacancy of various posts available. The position available is of Semi-skilled tradesman that includes posts of CPW, Mason, Fitter Instrument, Millwright, Electrician, Boiler Attendant, Welder, Examiner, Machinist and Fitter Pipe. All the information regarding the position, age limit, selection process, required qualification, etc. are available in this advertisement.
The Qualifying candidates will be called for Written Test which is a first round either through SMS, Email or through web portal. The Candidates qualifying the Trade Test will be informed as mentioned earlier.
The vacancies available for this year is of two categories. One is the backlog of previous year and second is the current vacancies.
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Fitter Pipe||1 Nos|
|Post||Number of vacancies|
|Boiler Attendant||4 Nos|
|Fitter Instrument||2 Nos|
Within the given number of vacancies, there are reservation for SC, ST, OBC, Disabled, PH, and EXSM. Go through the official advertisement to know the number of seats available for respective category.
As per the Advertisement issued by the Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016, following are the required qualification for each posts available.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in Electrician Trade.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in Millwright Trade.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in Machinist Trade.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in any of the Millwright or Fitter Electronic or Tuner or Fitter General or Machinist Trade.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in Welder (G&E) or TIG or MIG Welder or Gas Cutter or Structural Welder or Pipe and Pressure Vessels Welder trade.
Boiler Attendant –
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in Boiler Attendant (2nd Class) trade.
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC certificate issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in any one of the Mason or Mason (Building Constructor) or Brick Layer trade.
Fitter Instrument –
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in any one of Instrument Mechanic or Advance mechanic instrument trade.
Fitter Pipe –
The candidate should possess NTC or NAC issued by the NCVT (New Delhi) in any one of the Plumber of Fitter Pipe Trade.
The Candidate must have NTC or NAC Certificate by NCVT (New Delhi) in any one of Air Conditioning Mechanic, Sheet Metal Worker, Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant, Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, etc.
The Age limit as prescribed by the Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016 is between 18 to 32 years for every positions mentioned above.
- The candidates belonging to OBC category will receive 3 years as relaxation period in the upper age limit.
- The Candidates belonging to SC and ST Category will receive 5 years as relaxation period.
- The candidates falling under Ex-Servicemen category will receive 3 years as relaxation period.
- The candidates falling under PH category will receive up to 10 years as relaxation period in addition to the OBC, SC, ST category, if they pose.
The Selection Process as prescribed by the Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment 2016 is as follows –
- The candidates will have to attend Written Test of 100 marks and then Practical Trade Test.
- The candidates qualifying the Written test will only be called for the Trade test.
- In order to get through the selection process for final assessment, the candidates are required to pass the Trade test and failed trade test will result in rejection.
The Pay Scale for all the posts mentioned in this advertisement is 5,200/- to 20,200/- + 1,800/- G.P. and other allowances.
How to Apply:
Here are the instructions on how to apply for the said post –
- Candidates will have to register on the website www.ofb.gov.in or www.ordkham.org before applying for any post.
- Then fill the application form will all the prerequisites as asked for by the portal.
- Upload Photograph and then click on Submission where you will be proceeded for online payment.
- After payment and submission, take the print out of the application form and then post or courier it to the following address –
Post Box No-2091,
Adyar Post Office,
- Take extra print out of the application form for further use.
- After registration, the candidates will be given unique id and password which can be used to access the website for the updates.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
The Application fee for all the candidates applying for any of the above mentioned positions is 50/- which can be paid through Internet Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
The candidates falling under SC or ST or PH or Ex-Servicemen or Women are exempted from the payment.
Date of Advertisement – 07th May 2016
Opening date for Online Registration of Application – 07th May 2016
Closing Date for Registration – 28th May 2016
Last date for Receipt Printout of online registration – 04th June 2016
Last date for farthest states and union territories – 11th June 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Following is the advertisement link – http://i-register.org/ofkoreg/documents/Ad-English-Tradesman.pdf
Apply Online at – http://18.104.22.168/ofkoreg/frmAgree.aspx#no-back-button