OJAS Recruitment 2016-17 – Sub Accountant/Auditor, Class III Senior Clerk, Police Sub-Inspector Cadre – Apply Online Today!
The Gujarat Government has advertised for vacancy in the above mentioned positions. Eligible candidates with requisite academic qualifications and fitness levels have to apply using only the online mode. As per the OJAS Recruitment 2016-17 notification, the online application procedure closes on 11th for Sub Accountant and Clerical Posts. The last date to submit online applications for Police Cadre is specified as 17th November. Candidates should have to keep ready valid email id and scans of photo and signature for uploading. Selection procedure includes the written tests, physical fitness and endurance tests, and a personal interview. All the aspirants are instructed to go through the official Gujarati advertisements before submitting their applications online. The notification has been released by the authorities under the following advertisement numbers – GSSSB/201617/84, GSSSB/201617/98 and PSIRB/201617/1.
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions in Gujarat Government are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary|
|1||Sub Accountant/ Sub Auditor||350||BBA, BCA, BCom, BA/ BSc with Math, Statistics, Economics||Rs 10,000 + Rs 1500 annual benefits|
|2||Senior Clerk Class III||568||10th Pass or Higher, Gujarati Knowledge||Rs 10,000 + Rs 1500 annual benefits|
|3||Unarmed Police Sub Inspector||220 ;
M-147 ; F -73
|Graduates/PG ; Physically Fit||Rs 13,700|
|4||Armed Police Sub Inspector (Platoon Commander)||124 – Male||Graduates/PG; Physically Fit||Rs 13,700|
M-40 ; F -19
|Graduates/PG; Physically Fit||Rs 13,700|
|6||Unarmed Assistant Police Sub Inspector||200;
M-134 ; F -66
|Graduates ; Physically Fit||Rs 10,000|
|7||Assistant Intelligence Officer||82;
M-55 ; F -27
|Graduates/PG; Physically Fit||Rs 13,700|
|Grand Total Of Posts||1603|
The minimum qualifications for eligibility are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is specified below –
- Basic knowledge in computer operation is desired along with DOEACC certification.
- Those who are currently working for Gujarat Government are also eligible.
As per the OJAS Recruitment notification, The following age criteria are applicable –
- The lower age limit is specified as 18 years or older.
- Candidates have to be 35 years of age or younger to be eligible.
- The Police Cadre posts require the date of birth to be between 17-November-1981 and 17-November-1995
- For other posts, the date of births should be between the following two dates –
11-November-1981 and 11-November-1998
- Relaxation rules are applied to reserved candidates as per Gujarat Government norms.
The selection methodology for the above mentioned positions is listed below –
- Candidates who submit applications after last date are summarily rejected.
- Applications verification is done to ensure eligibility of candidates.
- Candidates have to prove their merit by taking part in the written examination which will be conducted by the selection board.
- Short listed candidates who qualify in written test have to appear for the interview.
- Meritorious candidates are given appointments at the discretion of Gujarat State Services Selection Board .
The monthly emoluments with annual benefits for all the vacant positions are listed in the above table as per official terms. Additional information regarding pay band after probation period are available in the detailed Gujarati advertisement available online. The aspirants are instructed to go through the Gujarati notification for further information regarding pay scale and other benefits.
As per the OJAS Recruitment notification, the following fee particulars are tabulated –
|Reserved And Physically Handicapped Candidates||Nil|
|General And Other Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|Payment Mode||Online / Challan|
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can study the following application procedure :
- The applications have to be submitted using only the online mode.
- The official website can be opened in the browser at this link -https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link from the menu bar at the top.
- The ‘Details’ button next to each job designation can be clicked for reading the official terms.
- Select the desired job designation after ensuring all eligibility criteria are met.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to open the online submission form.
- Fill all the requisite details either in Gujarati or English.
- Save the details that have been input and receive the application number for the respective advertisement number.
- Use the application number to upload scans of photograph and signature in JPG format of 15 KB or less in size.
- Confirm the application after verification as modifications are not permitted later.
- Receive the 8 digit confirmation and use it for printing the application and fee payment if applicable.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates specified by the OJAS Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||17th October, 2016|
|Applications Final Date For PSI Cadre||17th November, 2016|
|Applications Final Date For Sub Accountant/Auditor||11th November, 2016|
|Applications Final Date For Senior Clerk Post||11th November, 2016|
The link to official website of OJAS is at: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
The links to the official notifications and online application are at: https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=
OJAS Recruitment 2016 – Apply Assistant Professor by the Government of Gujarat
The Government of Gujarat has proposed the OJAS Recruitment 2016 according to which there are openings for the position of Assistant Professor for various streams and Discipline that are Textile Tech, Applied Mechanics, Production Engg, Rubber Tech, Automobile Engg, Computer Engg, Chemical Engg, Electrical Engg etc. . The Advertisement No. CTE/201617/20 to CTE/201617/219 has been uploaded on its official portal for which the organization will be conducting the selection procedure soon. The aspirants those who are interested to apply for any of the stream under the post of Assistant Professor can choose the relevant Advertisement and proceed with the filling and submission of the application form. As per the advertisement issued by the OJAS Recruitment 2016, the last date in order to submit the application forms is 16th September 2016 at 23.59 Hrs.
With respect to the Notification posted by the OJAS Recruitment 2016, following are the Details on the Vacant Posts –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||284 Nos|
The Post is available for various disciplines and further divided into various categories.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Professor are required to have obtained the minimum educational qualifications as per the notification issued by the OJAS Recruitment 2016 which are as follows –
- The aspirants must have obtained B.Tech, B.E., M.Tech., or M.E. in respective stream scoring good academic background from a recognized University.
- The candidates are required to have relevant work experience as a prerequisite.
The applicants who are interested in enrolling for the given post are required to be below 35 years of age. The candidates under Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) will be able to get relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Professor will have to submit their application through the proper channel after which the organization will conduct Selection Process that consist of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview. The aspirants will be assessed at each given stage and the candidates who qualify all the rounds will be selected for the proposed post. The Selection Process will be administered by the selection commission which has been elected by the organization.
The applicants who are selected after the prescribed selection process will be provided with 30,000/- Per Month as Salary along with advantages and benefits permissible by the norms of the organization.
How to Apply:
In order to Submit Application Form to the organization, the aspirants are required to follow certain steps and procedure for which the details are given below –
- The First and Foremost step is to navigate to www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in which is the official portal of OJAS Recruitment 2016 for Government of Gujarat.
- The aspirants will have to direct towards the Apply Online section which consist of all the vacant posts advertisement where the aspirants are required to select the appropriate advertisement and click on Details button for more option.
- The aspirants can refer the entire official advertisement and then click on Apply Now in order to apply for the aspired position.
- After Clicking on the Apply Now button, the aspirants are required to fill the entire application form as asked ensuring that all the fields are complete.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected by the organization.
- The aspirants can choose the Language of instructions of the application form and can fill the application form accordingly.
- After completing the application form, the aspirants will be prompted to upload scanned copy of the Signature and Photograph and then click on the Submit Button for final submission.
- The aspirants can make changes in the application form on its official website for which the link is provided below.
As per the Data given in the official advertisement, the Important Dates with respect to the proposed openings are as follows –
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||16th September 2016 at 23.59 Hrs|
The official link of the OJAS Recruitment 2016 portal : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=