OJAS Recruitment 2016 – Apply Assistant Professor by the Government of Gujarat
The Government of Gujarat has proposed the OJAS Recruitment 2016 according to which there are openings for the position of Assistant Professor for various streams and Discipline that are Textile Tech, Applied Mechanics, Production Engg, Rubber Tech, Automobile Engg, Computer Engg, Chemical Engg, Electrical Engg etc. . The Advertisement No. CTE/201617/20 to CTE/201617/219 has been uploaded on its official portal for which the organization will be conducting the selection procedure soon. The aspirants those who are interested to apply for any of the stream under the post of Assistant Professor can choose the relevant Advertisement and proceed with the filling and submission of the application form. As per the advertisement issued by the OJAS Recruitment 2016, the last date in order to submit the application forms is 16th September 2016 at 23.59 Hrs.
With respect to the Notification posted by the OJAS Recruitment 2016, following are the Details on the Vacant Posts –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||284 Nos|
The Post is available for various disciplines and further divided into various categories.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Professor are required to have obtained the minimum educational qualifications as per the notification issued by the OJAS Recruitment 2016 which are as follows –
- The aspirants must have obtained B.Tech, B.E., M.Tech., or M.E. in respective stream scoring good academic background from a recognized University.
- The candidates are required to have relevant work experience as a prerequisite.
The applicants who are interested in enrolling for the given post are required to be below 35 years of age. The candidates under Scheduled Caste ( SC ), Scheduled Tribe ( ST ), Other Backward Classes ( OBC ) will be able to get relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Professor will have to submit their application through the proper channel after which the organization will conduct Selection Process that consist of Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview. The aspirants will be assessed at each given stage and the candidates who qualify all the rounds will be selected for the proposed post. The Selection Process will be administered by the selection commission which has been elected by the organization.
The applicants who are selected after the prescribed selection process will be provided with 30,000/- Per Month as Salary along with advantages and benefits permissible by the norms of the organization.
How to Apply:
In order to Submit Application Form to the organization, the aspirants are required to follow certain steps and procedure for which the details are given below –
- The First and Foremost step is to navigate to www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in which is the official portal of OJAS Recruitment 2016 for Government of Gujarat.
- The aspirants will have to direct towards the Apply Online section which consist of all the vacant posts advertisement where the aspirants are required to select the appropriate advertisement and click on Details button for more option.
- The aspirants can refer the entire official advertisement and then click on Apply Now in order to apply for the aspired position.
- After Clicking on the Apply Now button, the aspirants are required to fill the entire application form as asked ensuring that all the fields are complete.
- Incomplete forms will be rejected by the organization.
- The aspirants can choose the Language of instructions of the application form and can fill the application form accordingly.
- After completing the application form, the aspirants will be prompted to upload scanned copy of the Signature and Photograph and then click on the Submit Button for final submission.
- The aspirants can make changes in the application form on its official website for which the link is provided below.
As per the Data given in the official advertisement, the Important Dates with respect to the proposed openings are as follows –
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||16th September 2016 at 23.59 Hrs|
The official link of the OJAS Recruitment 2016 portal : https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=
OJAS Recruitment 2016 – 4311 Vacancies in Various Departments
Gujarat Jobs – 2016-17
OJAS Recruitment has published a notice for employment. It has been published by Commissionerate of Gujarat Technical Education Department. Aspiring candidates who are motivated to step into government sector can fill in for 4311 vacancies in various departments under OJAS Recruitment.
Following are the details of OJAS Recruitment and the steps to followed to reach one step ahead in the way of your success.
Many job positions in the OJAS. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline decided by the department in the web https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
No. of vacancies: 4311
|1.||Head clerk- Inspector- Community Organizer||05|
|2.||Technical Assistant (Civil)||17|
|3.||Additional Assistant Engineer (Civil)||05|
|4.||Superintendent Cadre Administrative Officer Class- II||03|
|5.||Chief Account Officer||01|
|6.||Surveyor (Revenue Dept.)||734|
|7.||Senior Surveyor (Revenue Dept.)|
|8.||Junior Technical Assistant|
|9.||Instructor- Grade A (Mechanical)||285|
|10.||Instructor- Grade B (Mechanical)|
|11.||Instructor- Grade B (Electrical)|
|12.||Instructor- Grade C (Mechanical)|
|13.||Instructor- Grade C ((1) Electronics & Communication
|14.||Probation Officer & it’s equivalent||32|
Candidates, who wish to apply in various departments under OJAS Vacancies, should have passed 10+2 from recognized board and must have a degree or diploma in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from recognized University or Institutions and having appropriate working experience (if required).
How to fill OJAS Online Application Form:
Candidates can apply for various vacancies at OJAS Recruitment by following some simple steps:
- All the application forms with respective to the vacancies for which the applicant is applying for are uploaded on the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same All Application forms must be submitted through this mode only.
- One must follow this steps , Visit the website>>Select tab saying “Apply online”>>
- All the details must be filled, and filled copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include all the respective degree according to posts.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- The copy of the form with all the details however must be maintained.
Selection process is through Online exam and Interview mode, that literally, means that there are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- Selected candidates will be paid impressive salary per month from organization.
- Candidates may also be admissible for other allowances as per rules of the organization.
Last date to apply online
|Department||Last Date to Apply|
|BMS||02 June 2016|
|GSSSB||20 June 2016|
|SPIPA||30 May 2016|
For further details and to apply online, please click on the link below