OSSC Recruitment 2016- Junior Engineer (Electrical) post Vacancy
Odisha Staff Selection Commission also called as OSSC, has given an employment notice for they are offering recruitment in their Commission. This recruitment notice has been issued under the guidelines OSSC Recruitment 2016. There is post which they have advertised is Junior Engineer. This notification will enable the interested applicants to know about all the given process, which will include information about all the given process, with how to apply, when they can apply, where they can send their documents in and what are the deadlines, etc. One, who is engrossed in applying for the above post, must pick up a form, write it down in format, and address it to the Commission. One can also read all data given about the post on website.
There are current openings in Odisha Staff Selection Commission in order to fill up job post which is Junior Engineer for which there are 70 empty seats they are looking to fill up. Website of the commission which is www.ossc.gov.in has all needed updates and details. There would be more details forecasted on the website, and that the official deadline for form submission and filing process has been destined to be 7th August, 2016. There are details given in the following article ranging from how one can apply, when one can apply, how they can apply, where they must send the forms in, how must be the application form, what documents must be attached, etc. The applicants, who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something good, can apply likewise.
Applicants for that must fill up the forms online or offline and submit before the date passes away. Every details about rest, is mentioned below,
The above mentioned notification is about the vacant position available in Odisha Staff Selection Commission. They are looking an aspiring candidate to fill up the post, after the selection process, one who has met the maximum needs will be notified about their selection either through receiving text messages, or phone call, Email update or any update given on the official website.
According to the employment notice given by in Odisha Staff Selection Commission, following is some information about how many seats are vacant in their organization for the Junior Engineer post,
They have specified the reservation of seats according to different categories,
|Sr.no||Name of the Category||Number of Seats assigned to the Category|
|Total number of seats||70 seats|
- While applying for the job, one must specify for which post they are applying.
According to the employment notice given by in Odisha Staff Selection Commission they have given list of eligibility,
- One must have diploma in Electrical engineering from any well-known University by Odisha Council of technical education and vocational training.
- One must have been also passed Odia equal to ME standard to be considered.
Age-limit is a crucial factor which is looked after keenly while a aspirant is being selected, OSSC has also uploaded their criteria for the same,
- The applicants who be between the range who are not less that 21 years of age and not more than 32 years of age, are considered appropriate for the job.
- However, relaxations are a thing which will be provided when a person produces proper documents.
|OBC, SC, ST||5 years|
|PWD and others||10 years|
- According to the employment notice given by in Odisha Staff Selection Commission they will select the aspirants through, written examination and how much one scores in it.
- Written examination will be the only one chance where one can prove their agility.
- For it, a venue and a time will be assigned where everyone has to reach on time.
- Background reference of all related topics must be carried to score well in the examination.
- Past examination papers can also be reviewed and practiced.
- One will be given questions based on a specific pattern and time will be allotted.
- Questions will be based upon one’s knowledge about the post, rational skills, Intelligence.
- Short list will be prepared after the examination.
- The list will be displayed online on the official website or , on a given venue.
- This marks one’s selection.
The examination fee of the candidates applying for the post of Junior Electrical Engineer under the OSSC Recruitment 2016 differs according to their categories as given below.
|Sr. no.||Name of the category||Examination Fee|
|1||Scheduled castes||No fee|
|2||Scheduled Tribes||No fee|
|3||Socially Educationally Backward Classes||Rs. 100/-|
How to Apply Odisha SSC Recruitment:
- The very first step which one has to follow which is www.ossc.gov.in
- Website will be full of all notifications and instructions.
- Application form of given format will be given, one must write down.
- The form must be sent with the documents.
- Passport sized photograph must be tucked in.
- This whole will be sent superscript “Application for Post of Junior Engineer” by Reg/Post speed to secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1 ,Unit 5, Bhubaneswar-751054”
- This envelope must be received before 22nd September, 2016
- Online one must select on the tab which says “Click here for online application”
- One is needed to login,. And for it one has to generate an Id and a password.
- Form will be displayed.
- Form must be filled and submitted.
|Beginning of Applying online||8th August, 2016|
|Last date to apply is||7th September, 2016 (11.59 pm)|
|Last date of submission of the form||22nd September, 2016(5.00 pm)|
- One must look after the dates, no late entries will be allowed.
The official website is www.ossc.gov.in
This is the advertisement link – Get OSSC Notification
This is the FAQs one can use http://www.ossc.gov.in/complainbox.php
- All documents and forms must be submitted on counter/online whatever, mode is prescribed.
- No late entries will be taken in terms of admission.
- During online test, one must reach on time.
- Unsigned, incomplete forms will not be accepted by the system.
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016:The post of Junior Data Entry Operator – 232 posts
Odisha State Staff Selection Commission invites application from eligible candidates to fill up posts
Junior data entry operator – 232 posts
A total of 232 posts are to be filled up by Odisha Staff Selection Commission on permanent basis.
Essential qualification: A pass in higher secondary 10+2 system or equivalent from any board recognized by the government of India and a bachelor’s degree in any discipline and appropriate computer knowledge. An “A” level computer course completion certificate any government recognized computer institute is mandatory for consideration of candidature.
A diploma course in computer application with core subjects in MS word, excel, power point. A typing speed (computer generated) of 30 (thirty) words per minute.
Desirable qualification: Working experience with computers and knowledge of other basic software skills are desirable.
The lower age limit for consideration to the post is 21 years of age whereas the upper age limit is deemed to be 32 years of age with relaxation in age as per statutory reservation norms. The upper ge limit can be relaxed up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST, and Women candidates, 10 years for individuals belonging to persons with disabilities. A total service rendered period for ex-serviceman. Candidates born not earlier than January 2, 1983, and January 1, 1994, are not eligible for considered for age relaxation.
All in-service candidates age relaxation be 5 years given the candidate has not attained 35 years of age.
Date of birth as recorded in high school or secondary school is taken for computation of age.
The selection process consists of a written test that would involve verbal and logical reasoning. The pass mark for the section is determined at 50% would qualify candidate for a computer operational skills test. Pass mark of 50% qualifying marks in this section is determined at 50%. The first examination is considered as a qualifier for entry into the second examination.
A consolidated remuneration of 5200 + a grade pay of 1900 in the pay scale of 5200-20,00+ grade pay o 1900 as per contractual appointment rules 2013.
How to Apply:
Candidates are encourage to apply for the said position online through the website www.odishassc.in, where detailed information on submission of the application form is provided. The candidate should provide all appropriate information regarding the 10th standard examination. Any discrepancy in the information furnished by the candidate would lead to rejection of candidature.
A scanned image of a recent passport size photograph is to be provided and a scanned copy of the candidate’s signature is to be uploaded. All other information like name, age, gender, and details of marks obtained in 10th,higher secondary, and degree is to be provided.
A generated ID and password is to be held by the individual after successfully submitting the application form. An edit time of 48 hours is provided for the individual to edit the application in case of any errors. The candidates should then take a printout of the application form of both the applicant’s copy and OSSC copy.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
An application fee of Rs 100/- is to be deposited through the treasury portal. The fees deposit can be made either online or offline.
A counter deposit of the fees can be made at a list of banks is made available at the treasury portal.
The challan should be made under 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC examination. Fees -0047-Fees collected for conducting examination 02042-Examination fees.
Online deposit can be made through net banking transfers of the treasury portal mentioned.
The last date for receipt of completed application form, or online submission of application form is 11:59 p.m. of 22/06/2015.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The invitation to candidates is provided on the basis of information furnished by the candidate.
Plan of examination:
A detailed examination plan of
Computer fundamentals: 5 marks.
Internet and e-mail: 5 marks.
Windows OS: 5 marks.
MS-Word: 10 marks.
MS-Excel: 10 marks.
MS-Power point: 5 marks.
The personnel engaged in data entry activities at the secretariat either on contract basis, or with companies engaged in outsourcing or contract data entry work with the secretariat are given priority upon production of appropriate experience certificate.
Contractual employees of category-I and category-II less than 45 years of age with continuous experience of year shall be given age relaxation.
Dispatch of admission letter at every stage of examination shall be intimated via the internet and no call letter at any stage shall be dispatched via post at any stage.
A merit list shall be prepared in accordance with the rules and regulations prescribed by the home ministry, and due consideration shall be given as per reservation rules.
Examination center or venue would be at the sole discretion of the PSC and the center for computer testing would be intimated to eligible candidates.
General Eligibility of Candidates:
- The candidates should be a citizen of India and have requisite qualification as aforementioned.
- Read, write, and speak fluently in Odia, and had obtained pass mark in school level with Odia as a subject at middle school, class VII of highschool, or have studied in Odia medium as mode of instruction.
- Be of sound mind and body and free of physical disabilities. If the individual has any disabilities, he/she needs to produce a handicap certificate to obtain amenities.
- Must not have more than one spouse in case of married individual.
Details of Reservation:
Scheduled caste: Total of 32 post with 12 reserved for female candidates.
Scheduled tribe: Total of 52 posts with 17 reserved for female candidates.
Socially and educationally backward class: Total of 26 posts with 9 reserved for female candidates.
Unreserved category: Total of 117 posts with 39 reserved posts for female.
In total a vacancy of 232 posts out of which 77 posts are reserved for female candidates belonging to different caste sub types.
OSSC Recruitment 2016 for Junior Data Entry Operator:
Junior Data Entry Operator at Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
The OSSC invites application for the given position and the candidates will be selected as per eligibility, qualifications, and other criteria.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the post of Junior Data Entry Operator ( 2016 ). The candidates are hereby informed to submit their application for a total 232 vacancies available. The Last date of application via online portal is April 30th, 2016.
- The Time frame for availability of Application Form are between 22/05/2015 to 22/06/2015 by 23.59.
- The Last Date of Application is 30/04/2016
- It is hereby informed that candidates can check www.ohishassc.in. for the application status.
Data Entry Operator Vacancies:
232 vacancies are available for the position of Junior Data Entry Operator of which 77 are reserved for Females. The 232 are further bifurcated into different classes and reservation categories. Of the total 232, 37 are reserved for Scheduled Caste comprising of 12 Female, 52 are reserved for ST consisting of 17 Females, and the ratio for SEBC is 26:09 seats. The remaining 117 seats are of General or Unreserved Categories with 39 Female reservations.
Other than these given categories, other eligible candidates under P.H. such as Partially dead, Low vision, etc., Ex-Serviceman, Sports quota have their predefined quota of reservations.
All the candidates submitting the application form should have completed their Graduation in any field or disciple. The Candidate should be well versed with Computer knowledge and to authenticate it, he/she must obtain an ‘A’ Level certificate in a Six month certification program by completing his/her Diploma in Computer Applications.
Other Eligibility Qualification –
- The Candidate should possess citizenship of India.
- The candidate should meet the above given requirements.
- The candidate should be able to write, read and speak Odia Language.
Note – Other Non-Academic Qualifications are mentioned in the advertisement.
The Age Limit for all the post available at OSSC for Junior Data Entry operator is 21 to 32 years as of 1st January 2015.
However, the age limit comes with relaxable period for SC, OBC, ST and Female applicant have chance of more 5 years that means she is eligible upto 37 years. For PwD and Ex-Servicemen Categories, the relaxable period is upto 10 years i.e the upper limit of 42 years.
It is hereby informed that enjoying any of the relaxable extension, the candidate has to abide by terms and conditions prescribed. The candidate must have been born between 02/01/1983 to 01/01/1994. Anywhere prior or later than prescribed date can not avail the relaxable extension.
- After successful Submission of Application form, Candidates are called for Theoretical Computer Fundamental Test which is of 40 Marks. The candidate who scores above 50% are called for the Practical Examination.
- The Practical Examination is of 40 marks of which the candidate should obtain at least 50% or 20 marks to qualify the next round.
- The next round is of Viva Voice which consists of 20 marks. As the candidate qualifies for this round after qualifying two previous rounds, the candidate is sent to Viva voice where the qualifying candidate lands up will the position of Junior Data Entry Operator.
Note – There are Special provision as mentioned in the advertisement.
The Pay Scale for this posts falls between 5200 to 20200 RS Per Month.
Following are the details for the Salary Structure –
The Basic Salary is 5200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900 rs as per Odisha Group-C Posts.
How to apply:
- The Candidate visit the main portal to apply online at www.odishassc.in.
- The website consists of complete information required by the candidate..
- The Candidate will be asked to enter his/her SSC and HSC Credentials and Roll Number when he enter the “Apply Online” option.
- The Candidate will be asked to upload his signature and photograph onto the portal. Note that these two entities should be well furnish can clearly visible.
- After filling all the required fields marked with (*) sign, the candidate can re-verify his details and then click on “Submit”.
- The portal will automatically produces a unique username and a security password which the candidate has to preserve for future activities.
- Within 48 hours of submission of application, the candidate can make changes in it.
The candidates selected for the round that is the viva-voce round, he/she has to produce all the required certificates and documents. Below are some of the documents mentioned-
- Marksheet and Certificate of SSC or equivalent
- Marksheet and Certificate of HSC or equivalent
- Marksheet and certificate of Degree Examination
- Certification of Diploma in Computer Application
- Caste Certificate if applicable, etc.
There are other provisions and requirement for candidates of different categories and caste where they have to submit certificate supporting and authenticating their reservation.
The complete information regarding the requirement as per different categories are given in the link mentioned below.
Note – Duplicate or wrong information may result in rejection of the application.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
All the Candidates not falling under ST, SC and PwD Category has to pay processing fee of 100/-. The candidate can pay his/her application fee either by offline or by online mode of payment by depositing the payment to the Treasury or by utilizing the Portal for payment respectively.
*Date of Form Availability – 22/05/2015 to 22/06/2015 by 23.59.
*Last Date – 30/04/2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The Advertisement No. is IIE-61/2015/2650/OSSC.
The Candidates can go through the advertisement with this link – http://dc1.csmpl.in/Download/2650_98.pdf
The candidates can apply online at – http://online.odishassc.in/GuideLine_N.aspx?P=Amh6p5PZqJ8=&A=+55Cb8riqao=
Note – The Government of Odisha may or may not undertake more applications and they are not answerable to anyone. All the Recruitment details are Tentative and may change with time.