NTR Health University Results 2016: BDS, B.Sc, B.Sc MLT, BAMS, BUMS and other Course Results
Dr. NTR University of Health sciences has recently put forth an endorsement for the NTR Health University Results 2016 which belong to number of courses which they have in their University. The University has many of the Post graduate and undergraduate courses underlying under it, which are in the Medical Section such as, BDS, BSC, BSC MLT, BAMS, BUMS, MD Ayurveda, MSC Nursing, PG Diploma or Degree, MBBS, MD and others. This given article will comprise of all the knowledge which one needs, ranging from how can check their results, when were the examinations, what are the merit list range, what is the cut-off. The above given courses, were held between July and August, 2016 and many of the population appeared for the same. The official website of the University gives all the information about all the process to the candidate, from the website which is linked as http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/ . One can also check career plus website for many more updates. One must check the details on time from the website.
Name of the University: NTR University of Health Sciences
Name of the Test : Medical Section
Official Website Link: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
About NTR Health University:
NTR University of Health Sciences which is located Andhra Pradesh, is a public University which is in the city of Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. The University was named after the founder, who was named as Chief Minister N.T.Rama Rao. Being established in the year 1988, now currently the University owes many sections from which Medical section is one of them.
How to Check the NTR Health University Results:
Following are some steps given for the individuals by which one can easily check on their result status, for the examination which is from the NTR University,
- Primarily, one has to visit the official website link which is www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- One must read all the details given about the examinations and other panes carefully.
- One the homepage, there are varied panes such as Home, About Us,,,Result, from which the one tab with “Results “must be selected
- Then, a sub-link window pops, which has various sections, from which “Medical section” must be chosen.
- Now the page which appears on the screen will have all the links related to all the courses, one has to just select appropriate one.
- The result can be checked by entering their Id, if asked.
- The results can be printed out, or bookmarked for further use.
NTR University of Health Sciences Results 2016:
|Final MBBS Part-I JUly/August 2016||Marks||Result|
|Third BDS Jun/July 2016 Retotalling||Marks||Result|
|First MBBS Aug 2016||Marks||Result|
|Final BDS- Aug 2016–NR||Marks||Result|
|Final BDS- Aug 2016–OR||Marks||Result|
|Second MBBS August 2016||Marks||Result|
|Final MBBS Part-II- Aug 2016||Marks||Result|
|II BDS July/Aug 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|I BDS July/Aug 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|PG Degree April/May 2015-GR||Marks||Result|
|III BDS July/Aug 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|III BDS July/Aug 2016-OR||Marks||Result|
|Final MDS June/July 2016||Marks||Result|
|Super Speciality Results July 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|III B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|III B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|III B.Sc MLT June/July 2016||Marks||Result|
|II B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|II B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|II B.Sc MLT June/July 2016||Marks||Result|
|I B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|I B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|I B.Sc MLT June/July 2016-OR||Marks||Result|
|IV B.Sc Nursing June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|III B.Sc Nursing June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|II B.Sc Nursing June/July 2016-NS||Marks||Result|
|I B.Sc Nursing June/July 2016- NS||Marks||Result|
|BSc Nursing June/July 2016-NR||Result|
|Second Post Basic Nursing June/July 2016||Marks||Result|
|First Post Basic Nursing June/July 2016||Marks||Result|
|PG Degree May/Jun 2016||Marks||Result|
|PG Diploma May/Jun 2016||Marks||Result|
|M.Sc Nursing Part-II||Marks||Result|
|M.Sc Nursing Part-I||Marks||Result|
|III BUMS May/Jun 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|III BUMS May/Jun 2016-OR||Marks||Result|
|II BUMS May/Jun 2016-Revised||Marks||Result|
|II BUMS May/Jun 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
|I BUMS May/Jun 2016-Revised||Marks||Result|
|I BUMS May/Jun 2016-NR||Marks||Result|
To know about the list of merits , and what are the range of marks for particular course in the NTR University for every courses, they are either put up on the premises or on the official website. The merit list is just for knowing that when a candidate has been appeared for any of the examination, whether they have scored within the range or not, and if yes, they can appear for the further process. To know about the merit list one can follow the given steps,
- One has to visit the official website which is www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
- The homepage itself will have many links and tabs on the top most position s well as below the page, which one can review and navigate all the links they are in search of.
- The left hand side of the page has a calendar by the university which will let the applicant know about all the important dates which are being carried on in the University.
- Then on the top most part, there are important tabs, which has Home, about us, results and examination which can be selected when appropriate.
- On the bottom pane, there are two main tabs “Academics and Admissions”
- These will highlight all-important links hen they have been just updated on the website.
- One can navigate cut off or merit list from the same.