NTC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Management Trainee In Textile Engineering – NTC Jobs at www.ntcltd.co.in
National Textile Corporation Ltd (NTC ) offers challenging career as management trainee to professionals from textile engineering. Eligible and interested can apply online and take a printout of the application form. As per the NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Candidates also have to submit the application by registered post before the last date. Candidates should ensure eligibility by registering and appearing for GATE 2017 exam. Selection of suitable candidates is done at the complete discretion of NTC Management. Group Discussion and Personal Interview may be held to shortlist candidates depending on the number of applicants and NTC requirements. Candidates who are selected are posted at any of the NTC locations anywhere in India including mills, regional offices, marketing offices, and head office.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Management Trainee position are listed in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
Valid GATE 2017 Scores
|30 yrs. as of 31st May||Rs 12600 to Rs 32500 ;
E – 0 grade.
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum and essential for qualification. Additional details are listed below in accordance with the NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- BE/ BTech degrees should be full time and issued only by recognised universities or institutions of repute.
- Candidates should appear for the appropriate subject in GATE 2017 exam.
- Only Indian nationals are qualified for the above mentioned vacancy.
The age limits are listed below in accordance with NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The candidates are informed that the maximum age limit is fixed at 30 years.
- The date of reckoning for the age limits are as of the 31st of May.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories receive relaxations in upper age limits in accordance with the rules of Government of India.
According to the NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection criteria are applicable –
- Candidates have to qualify in the corresponding paper of GATE 2017 exam to be considered for the next stage of selection procedure.
- NTC determines the selection steps including Group Discussion and Personal Interview based on requirements and number of applications.
- Candidates who are suitable receive timely communication for GD and PI regarding date, time and venue.
- Out station candidates are paid the TA for interview if they provide proof for train travel by shortest route.
- Management decisions made with regard to selection are final and binding.
- Disputes are subject only to the courts of New Delhi.
As per the NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are available –
- Selection candidates receive a compensation package in the E-0 grade.
- The pays scale is in the range of Rs 12600 to Rs 32500.
- In addition to the basic pay in the above mentioned Pay Scale, the Executives are also entitled to IDA pattern DA i.e. Dearness Allowance
- Company accommodation is provided if it is available or HRA is paid as compensation.
- Conveyance allowance is also paid to candidates as applicable in a periodic manner.
- Additional facilities and benefits are also offered including EPF, Medical reimbursement, Gratuity, leave encashment, LTC, etc. as per the Company Rules.
The application fee details for the Management Trainee position are tabulated below –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 300|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Mode||DD Favouring NTC, New Delhi|
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Management Trainee positions can submit their applications using the following steps –
- Eligible candidates have to submit online applications initially.
- The GATE 2017 admit card details and registration number are required for the online application form.
- Candidates can visit the official website in a browser using the following link – http://www.ntcltd.co.in/home.aspx
- Click the CAREER menu item to open the notifications page with the following link – http://www.ntcltd.co.in/career_form.aspx
- Click the Read More Tab under the appropriate advertisement number.
- Candidates are instructed to thoroughly study all the details.
- New users have to register afresh by clicking the following tab – Click Here For Registration
- Provide all the personal and communication details.
- Upload the scans of documents supporting the input details .
- Submit the registration form after verifying the input details for correctness and completion.
- Registered candidates can click the appropriate link to submit the online application form.
- Details including name and registration number have to be entered exactly as they appear in the GATE 2017 admit card.
- Candidates should not enter any other number in the application form for NTC vacancy.
- Online applications have to be submitted after thorough verification.
- Candidates will not be allowed to modify registration number details after submission.
- Download the application form, take a print out and input all the requisite details.
- Enclose photocopies of all the necessary document including – self-attested copies of education and experience, GATE 2017 score card, caste and reservation certificates.
- All the documents should be issued only by recognised institutes, schools, colleges and other competent authorities.
- Candidates should also enclose original copy of DD with the following details written on the backside – name, post applied, GATE registration number, and address.
- Candidates have to submit the envelope using only ordinary post.
- Registered and speed post are not acceptable to the NTC Management.
- Submit the envelope with filled in application form and enclosures to the following address before the last date –
National Textile Corporation Ltd,
Post Bag No: 7 (Seven),
Lodhi Road Head Post Office,
New Delhi, Pin – 110003
According to the NTC recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, The following significant dates are listed –
|GATE Applications Date||September – October, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||July, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||August, 2017|
The link to the official website of NTC is at : http://www.ntcltd.co.in/home.aspx
The links to the official notification and the registration process are at: http://www.ntcltd.co.in/career_form.aspx