NMDC Recruitment 2016
NDMC Recruitment 2016 for the position of Liaison & Protocol Officer (on a contract basis) is available at NMDC Limited.
NMDC Ltd. is a PSE(Navaratna) working under the aegis of the Minister of Steel, Government of India. The Organization specializes in Mining as well as Mineral Exploration and has been making profits. It has a considerable presence in different parts of India. The organization does iron ore mining at different locations. It also has steel and iron plants. In addition, the organization has other mineral projects like diamond mining, limestone and silica sand. The research and development unit of the organization is located in Uppal, Hyderabad.The organization is looking to expand its operational base in a big way and is also keen on diversification. The company will be setting up an Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State. The future activities are going to cover not only locations in India but also bases located abroad.The organization invites applicants to apply for the position of Liaison & Protocol Officer on a contract basis. There are two posts available, one each for offices in Hyderabad (Head Office) and Kolkata.
The primary duty of the Liaison & Protocol Officer is to liaison with state and central governments. The duties of the officer varies from one branch to another branch. In the Head Office in Hyderabad, the officer also has to interact with Airport Authority and different Airlines. The officer has to provide assistance to CMD and other dignitaries, helping them with travel and accommodation. The officer should be competent to take care of various protocol details. The officer in Kolkata has to interact with customs, Kolkata Port Trust and other Agencies in connection with all the work associated with NMDC. The officer has to liaison with the above mentioned authorities in matters pertaining to NMDC and ensure smooth functioning. Other matters may also be assigned to the officers from time to time depending on the requirements that may arise in future.
The Employment Notification Number is 01/2016. It was issued on 29.06.2016.
The Vacancy available at NMDC Limited is for the position of Liaison & Protocol Officer for which the details are given below –
|Office Location||Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Hyderabad||Liaison & Protocol Officer||01 Nos|
|Kolkata||Liaison & Protocol Officer||01 Nos|
Both the above posts are strictly on a contract basis only. The assignment is only for a period of six months and can be extended by mutual consent if the need arises.
The NMDC notification says the candidate’s qualification and experience should match the following:
- The candidate should be a graduate by qualification and this is the minimum requirement.
- The candidate should be a retired employee of State or Central Public Sector Unit or any department of the Government.
- The candidate should have worked in the State or Central Public Sector Unit or any department of the Government for at least 25 years. This is considered as the minimum requirement.
- The candidate should have experience in handling Liaison work with any department in either State or the Central Government or agencies from various other fields.
The date by which the application is received will be taken into consideration for these qualifications.
According to the NMDC advertisement, the candidate looking to go to the job must not be older than 65 years.
As the qualifications sought are very specific, candidates who meet all the eligible criteria for the post will only be considered. Candidates who do not possess the above mentioned qualifications are requested to refrain from sending their applications for due consideration.
As per the notification issued by NMDC Limited, the selected candidate will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs. 35,000 per month.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can forward all the required details by postal service to :
Asst. General Manager,
NMDC Ltd., 10-3-311/A,
“The Khanij Bhavan”, The Castle Hills,
Eligible candidates must provide the following details:
- A detailed Bio-data
- Passport size photograph
- Copies of certificates
The bio-data of applicants, who meet the qualification requirements, has to mention all the following details:
- Name of applicant.
- Name of applicant’s father.
- Address for Mailing purposes.
- Any reserved category like Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Ex-servicemen, other backward castes , or people with disabilities.
- All qualification details must be provided. This includes names of institutions and universities attended as well as the qualification itself like matriculation. In addition the marks percentage, grades and divisions, as well as passing out year must be mentioned.
- The candidate’s Specialization subjects.
- Any work Experience including employer’s name, join and leaving date, job designation, payment details like scale and estimate, and the payment which was last drawn)
- Additional details like Phone number and id of e-mail
Interested candidates must ensure that their application (with all the above mentioned details along with all the necessary documents) reaches the office of NMDC Limited on or before 14.07.2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates can visit the official website of NMDC Limited to know more about the company.
The official notification released by NMDC Limited is available for download at the following link:
Eligible candidates providing all the necessary documents and meeting all the requirement qualifications will only be considered for the posts mentioned in the notification.