NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 – Apply Today! – Steno, Assistants, Mechanics, Plumber, Electrician, Other Contract Posts
The National Institute Of Fashion Technology i.e. NIFT Bhubaneswar has made public a notification for the NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates can apply by post after downloading the required proforma. The vacancy are in both unreserved and reserved categories for suitable candidates with requisite technical skills and relevant expertise in corresponding industry. The details pertaining to official conditions, application and selection methods, fees and salaries, important dates, job description and profile, educational and age requirements, relaxation rules, and official website links are provided below in accordance with the NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 notification. The Director at NIFT has released the advertisement on 19th of August, 2016 under the following Advertisement No.: 14302(2)/BBSR/Rectt-02/2016
The appointments are done at the discretion of authorities. The selected candidates have to perform the assigned work by offering respective trade skills. Relevant work that is suitable for the designation offered is assigned as per the rules, requirements and demands of the organization. The candidates have to offer services by performing assigned work in typing, stenography, plumbing, accounts and bookkeeping, electrical operations, accounting, ensuring women’s safety, and other multiple tasks have to be performed with discipline and dedication. The appointees have to report and work under supervision.
The vacancy for all the positions are tabulated below –
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Salary||Grade Pay||Total Posts|
|1||Stenographer Grade-III||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-||1|
|2||Assistant (Accounts)||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-||1|
|3||Machine Mechanic||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-||3|
|4||Assistant Hostel Warden (Girls)||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2400/-||1|
|5||Plumber||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 1900/-||3|
|6||Lab Assistant||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 1900/-||1|
|7||Electrician||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 1900/-||1|
|8||Junior Assistant||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 1900/-||3|
|9||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||PB-I pay basic of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 1800/-||9|
The educational , technical, and experience qualifications for each vacancy are given below –
The aspirants who are seeking to apply for the NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 should acquire graduation/10th/12th/ITI as per the given requirement. The candidates should have minimum experience in their field. Further qualification please refer the notification
The following general conditions are provided relating to age limits –
- There is no maximum age limit for the contract appointments.
- The maximum age has to be at par with NIFTY’s retirement age.
- Date of reckoning for age is given as August 1 , 2016.
The selection is done as follows:
- Application verification is done to ensure the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
- A written test will be held and performance is evaluated.
- The test will include English, GK, Reasoning, Computer Proficiency, etc.,
- Short listed candidates will be called for skills and technical tests based on marks secured in written exam.
- Skills in typing, stenography, accounts, bookkeeping, and other corresponding technical skills are tested.
- Selection is done on the basis of meritorious performance in the tests at the full discretion of NIFT authorities.
- Correspondence from candidates will not be entertained during selection.
All the vacancy have a pay scale of PB-I along with the above tabulated grade pays. These are pre-revised pay scales earlier than 7th Pay Commission.
Application Fee :
The NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 notification details the fee payment particulars as follows –
- All the General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Candidates from SC/ST/PH quota must pay Rs 250/-
- The non-refundable fee should be in the form of a DD to be paid at Bhubaneswar and drawn favouring NIFT- Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can go through these sequence of steps before applying:
- Eligible candidates have to send fixed format applications using postal services only.
- The application format can be downloaded at the following link by clicking on ‘Application Form’ – http://www.nift.ac.in/bhubaneswar/
- Proforma for caste and categories of reservations can also be downloaded here.
- Enclosures should include attested copies of testimonials and certificates for birth date, Educational Qualifications, Caste & Category of reservation, experience, etc.
- The Demand Draft to prove fee payment has to be pinned or clipped to the application form. It should not be stapled.
- Applicant has to provide name, post title, address, and category on DD’s backside.
- Candidates working at Govt. or Semi Govt. or Autonomous Bodies have to apply via proper channels. They can however submit an advance copy.
- Envelopes must have superscription “Application for the post of (Name of the post applied for) on Contract & Category (i.e. General/OBC/SC/ST etc.)”
- The applications should reach the following address before 5.30 PM on 21st September-
The Director, National Institute of Fashion Technology,
NIFT Campus, IDCO Plot No.24,
Opposite KIIT School of Management,
Chandaka Industrial Estate, Patia,
The NIFT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 notification mentions the following important dates-
|Date Of Official Notification Release||19th August, 2016|
|Start Date For Submitting Application||24th August, 2016|
|Closing Date For Submitting Application||21st September, 2016 by 5.30 PM|
|Date Of Reckoning For Age Limit||1st August, 2016|
The link for official website of NIFT Bhubaneswar is at – http://www.nift.ac.in/bhubaneswar/
The link for official notification is provided at : Download NIFT Bhubaneswar Notification
- Incorrect and incomplete applications are rejected.
- No DA or TA is paid as part of recruitment procedure.
- Candidates have to submit separate applications for each post.
- NIFT has full authority over selection and recruitment processes.