NIACL Recruitment 2016-17: 300 Administrative Officers Posts – Graduates, Post-Graduates Apply Online – 1/11/2016 – Last Date
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. (NIACL) advertised for the above mentioned vacancy in General and Reserved categories. Only online applications are invited from Graduates and PG holders with First division. Relaxations in age and academic percentages are given to reserved category candidates as per rules. The online registrations along with fee payment are scheduled from the 14th Oct – 1st Nov only as per the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement. Candidates with eligibility in terms of age and qualifications have to write preliminary and main exams. This is followed by interview and final selection is at discretion of NIACL Management. Appointments may be done in batches and waiting list of around 50% of vacancy is also prepared for refusal contingency. The detailed official notification with declaration/certificate proforma was issued by the Deputy GM of Corporate HRM on 10th October, 2016 under the following advertisement number – REF NO: CORP.HRM/AO/2016
The vacancy details as per the NIACL Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows –
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits, Upper Age Relaxations||Educational Qualifications|
|1||Administrative Officers – Scale I||300;
UR – 158
SC – 43
OBC – 84
PWD – 9
|Basic Pay –
|21 – 30 years;
SC/ST – 5yrs.
OBC – 3 yrs.
PWD – 10yrs.
General – 60%
SC/ST – 55%;
Equivalent grades are also accepted.
The above mentioned qualifications for available posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Degrees should be from institutes and universities with recognition.
- Those with CGPA/OGPA grades have to produce “rules for converting grades to marks” certificate from University.
Check here – Latest Government Jobs in India
Age limits and relaxation rules mentioned in the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement are as follows –
- Minimum age has to be 21 years or older.
- Maximum age has to be 30 years or younger.
- Date of reckoning age limits is 1st Oct, 2016.
- OBC non-creamy layer candidates get 3 years of upper age relaxation.
- SC/ST candidates get upper age relaxation of 5 years.
- People with disabilities get 10 years of upper age relaxation.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Candidates have to ensure age, education legibility while applying.
- Selection process has three phases – Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview.
- Preliminary exam is for 100 marks with syllabus including English, Reasoning, Aptitude.
- Main exam is for 200 marks for 2 hours and also includes General Awareness test.
- Short listed candidates are interviewed and the weight age ratio for online exam and interview is 80:20.
- Consolidated marks from main exam and interview are used to make final selections.
- Selection in batches and waiting lists are at the discretion of Management.
The proposed salary structure for the above mentioned vacancy is listed here as per rules –
- The pay scale is Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)- 62315 plus admissible allowances.
- Basic pay is to the amount of Rs. 32,795/-
- Total monthly pay is Rs.51,000/- in Metropolitan Centres.
- Other benefits like gratuity, insurance, medical coverage, etc., are as per norms.
The application fee and/or intimation charges as per the instructions provided in the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement are tabulated here –
|SC/ST/PWD Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs 600/-|
|Payment Mode||Master/VISA credit/debit cards, Internet Banking|
How to Apply:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for online application –
- Colour photo has to be 200X230 pixels in resolution and 20-50KB in size.
- Signature should be on white paper in black ink with 10-20 KB size and 140X60 pixels
- Visit the official website using the link –
- Click the following links in the given order –
Additional Links -> Recruitments -> CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Register first using name, communication and email details to receive registration ID and password.
- Submit the application form after uploading the scans and validating the input details.
- Make the online payment to receive the e-receipt.
- Application form can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the NIACL Recruitment 2016 Advertisement-
|Release Date Of Official Advertisement||10th October, 2016|
|Starting Date To Apply Online & Pay Fee||14th October, 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online & Pay Fee||1st November, 2016|
|Online Exam Dates||17th December, 2016 , January 2017|
The link to official website of NIACL is at: http://www.newindia.co.in/index.aspx
The links to official notification and online application are at: http://www.newindia.co.in/recruitment-notice3.aspx