NFL Recruitment 2016 – General Manager Post
National Fertilizers Limited or NFL requires a General Manager. The NFL Recruitment 2016 notification issued in the interest of eligible candidates invites applications with CV at the earliest. The candidates have to apply by providing all the necessary copies of testimonials for being considered for the job. The essential details for this position including notification details, job profile, qualifications and experience, salary, and age limits are specified in the following document. Candidates with essential criteria are invited to study the following details before applying for the vacancy.
NFL which is a Indian Govt. undertaking is hiring a General Manager for its offices anywhere in India. The candidate is being selected for posting in the Finance and Accounts Division. Candidates with eligible criteria and all the necessary experience are requested to apply using postal service only. The posting is in unreserved category and is for professionals who are target-oriented and experienced. SC and ST candidates can also apply with appropriate caste certificates as proof. Those currently employed should apply via proper channels.
Interested candidates are informed that rules of recruitment including relaxation in age are applied according to the Presidential directive. Otherwise the qualifications mentioned are essential and reservations are not applicable. Candidate is selected at the discretion of Company and canvassing is not allowed. The official notification with the following number – Notification No. : 2/2016 has been issued on 27th July of 2016. There is only 1 vacancy requirement according to the information provided by the General Manager of Human Resources at National Fertilizers Limited.
NFL, a Mini-Ratna Company of Schedule ‘A’ operates under the Indian Government. The Company serves the nation by manufacturing agricultural inputs and nitrogenous fertilizers. It also offers marketing services and recruits for vacancies as per the Company needs. The Company has approximately Rs. 8000 crores turnover yearly. The selected General Manager works in Finance & Accounts and reports to the Director of Finance. He has to frame and implement policies related to financial operations and offer leadership to generate sustained growth for NFL. The Director guides the candidate in commercial, taxation, accounts and finance matters.
The information relevant for the GM post has been tabulated below following the specific instructions made public by NFL Recruitment 2016 advertisement:
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary||Age Limit||Type of Post|
|1||General Manager – Finance & Accounts||1||Institutional Membership – Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost Accountants of India(CA/CMA);
or Full time Finance- MBA of 2 yrs.
|Rs. 51,300 to 73,100||55 yrs. or below as of
March 31, 2016.
The post of General Manager has no qualification relaxation, but Candidates who have a General MBA degree or dual specialization are not eligible. The MBA specialization has to be clearly mentioned either on certificate or marks sheet while applying.
NFL Recruitment 2016 notification lists the following additional required experience –
- Post qualification experience at PSU/MNC/Govt./Private Organization/Autonomous body has to be 23 years minimum. March 31 is the date of reckoning. The yearly pay scale received should be Rs. 43,200 to Rs. 66,000 as per IDA. This pay is the minimum approximate and an equivalent pay grade is also acceptable.
- 1 Yr. Experience at MNC or Private Organizations with yearly pay scale received being a CTC of Rs. 20.19 Lakhs. This pay is the minimum approximate.
- Candidate’s overall experience has to confirm with job profile mentioned above.
The Upper age limit for above vacancy been specified as 55 yrs. or below. The relaxation rules are applied as per the Directives of President, according to the information made available by NFL Recruitment 2016 .
The following details are provided for the selection procedure:
- Applications from candidates who meet all eligible criteria will only be considered.
- Applications have to be submitted with all requisite details and on time.
- Short listed candidates who are suitable will be called for an interview.
- Performance, Qualifications, and Relaxation rules are taken into consideration and recruitment is done at complete discretion of Company.
The monthly salary for eligible candidates is commensurate with the designation offered, and the pay scale for GM Vacancy is mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
The candidates with eligible criteria can apply for GM post by paying an application fee. SC and ST candidates are given exemption from fee payment. Others have to pay Rs. 1000/- in the form of a DD. The DD has to be favoured to National Fertilizers Limited, New Delhi
How to Apply:
The methodology for application to the General Manager position is as follows:
- Eligible candidates only should apply. Those currently employed with PSU/Govt/Semi-Govt. have to route applications using proper channels.
- Candidates have to apply on plain paper with bio-data in a table form.
- Enclosures include copies of certificates with self-attestation. The copies should prove age, qualifications, date of birth, division and marks percentage, passing year, experience and position held, employer’s name with address, duties performed, service period, payscale, and salary drawn. SC/ST certificate in prescribed proforma with self-attestation has to be included, where applicable.
- The envelope with application, CV, copies, and DD should reach before 5th September:
National Fertilizers Limited
A-11, Sector-24, Noida – 201 301,
Dist. Gautam Budh Nagar (UP)
Phone : 0120-2412294, 2412445, 3292201-08 Fax : 120-2412397
The NFL Recruitment 2016 notification provides the following dates for application procedure-
|Reckoning Date for Age Limit||March 31, 2016|
|Closing Date For Applications Receipt||5th September, 2016.|
The link for National Fertilizers Limited website is at: http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/
The official NFL Recruitment notification- Download now
- Candidates who send applications after last date will be rejected.
- There shall be no interim correspondence with applicants.
- Shortest routes fare is paid for interviewed candidates. Travel fare includes 1st class railways AC, airfare, or road mileage. Receipts have to be produced and prescribed rates are only reimbursed.