NATA 2017 Application Form:
The NATA 2017 Application Form will soon be available on the official website of NATA 2017 that is www.nata.in. The aspirants can refer the given information and follow the given instructions in order to submit the NATA 2017 Application Form.
Following are the criteria according to which the candidates will be eligible to attend the NATA Exams The aspirants must have completed their 10th or SSC or equivalent examination in order to be eligible to apply for NATA.
- The candidates who are interested in B.Arch Course must have completed their 12th or HSC or equivalent examinations scoring at least 50% marks with mathematics as one of the major subjects.
- The candidate must score at least 40% marks in NATA Exams after which the final admission will be based on 50:50 ratio of NATA Scores and 12th or equivalent qualifying examination scores.
- The candidates can appear for 5 times for NATA Exam for a period of 2 years where the NATA Scores are valid up to 2 years from the date of examination.
Application / Registration Fee:
The candidates who are interested to enrol their names in the NATA Exams must pay 1,250/- as registration fee which is applicable for each and every category of candidates. The candidates can pay the registration fee either by offline mode by paying cash any ICICI Bank ( any Branch ) or by online mode by paying through Credit or Debit or Net Banking. The Online payment will attract service tax ranging from 0.75 to 1.25%.
NATA 2017 Application Form Online Registration Process:
In order to apply for the NATA 2017 Exams, the aspirants are required to fill the NATA Application Form and submit it before the last date of registration. We have compiled steps on How to Fill NATA 2017 Application Form which the candidates will have to follow the given steps in order to do the same –
- The aspirants must go to the URL www.nata.in which is the official website of NATA 2017.
- The aspirants must click on Click Here to Register for Nata 2017 Link on the homepage which will be soon activated.
- The next step is to register on the website where the candidates will be prompted to enter basic credentials after which they will receive the provisional Application ID or Registration Number and password which is required to be produced till the results are declared.
- The next step is to login to the account and start filling the NATA 2017 Application Form as per instructed. The candidates must avoid leaving any field empty as that will result in the form getting rejected.
- The next step is to upload thumb impression or signature and passport sized photo on the application form and other required documents by scanning it and uploading it.
- Then click on Submit button for final submission.
- The aspirants then will have to make the necessary payment and hence the Application Form is submitted.
NATA Exam Pattern:
The candidates who have applied or are going to apply must fill the NATA 2017 Application Form from its official website before the registration ends. Following is the NATA Exam Pattern 2017 –
- The NATA Exams will be consisted of 2 parts that is Drawing Test and Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.
- The Mode of Drawing Test will be Offline that is Pen and Paper Based and the Mode of Aesthetic Sensitivity Test will be Online that is Computer Based.
- The candidates will not have any Negative marking in both the test.
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern for Drawing test:
|Sr. No.||Question Type||Marks||Time|
NATA 2017 Exam Pattern for Aesthetic Sensitivity test:
|1.||40 Questions||90 seconds for each question|
NATA 2017 Syllabus:
The NATA 2017 Exam Pattern is given above that is it is divided into Drawing test and Aesthetic Sensitivity Test.
- Syllabus for NATA 2017 Drawing test –
- Ability to Sketch a given object
- Understanding of Proportion and Scale
- Sense of Perspective Drawing, etc.
- Syllabus for NATA 2017 Aesthetic Sensitivity Test –
- Analytical Reasoning
- Mental Ability
- Architectural Awareness
- Imaginative Comprehension and Expression, etc.
The Notification posted by the official NATA 2017 Application Form has provided following Important Dates –
|Particulars||( Tentative ) Dates|
|Starting Date of Registration||3rd Week of January 2017|
|Starting date of Exam||1st Week of April 2017|
|Final Date for NATA Exam||2nd Week of August 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||2nd Week of August 2017|
The official website of NATA 2017 is https://www.nata.in