Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 – Specialist Officer Vacancies
The Bank often puts out advertisement for many of the post they have empty seats for. The bank is the department where constantly with the changing terms and conditions, vacancies are always on the go. Nainital Bank also has decided to advertise for the Specialist Officer post they have empty seats for, and they seem interested in the applicants to apply. This offer is uploaded under the guideline in the official website of the bank named as Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016. They have nearly 29 empty vacancies to fill up, and by going through the selection process one can apply for the bank if they need it build up their career connected to the bank or if they reside nearby the bank area. The official website of the bank is listed to us as www.nanitalbank.co.in which will contain all required information one needs. The website has all necessary descriptions to look for before applying for the post. This given endorsement is a piece which is an entire combination of resources one requires from how they can apply, when to apply, what are the procedures of back, pay scale one will be granted, etc. Career plus website comes in handy in knowing more. One must without fail notify their proper contact details in the form they are going to submit with their documents.
Vacancy Details and required Qualification:
The Bank has strictly stated the description of individuals they think who are eligible to them and who will be elected by them for the post, also the given table has the number of seats they have vacancy and the post for which the offer is for, with the, qualification enlisted,
|Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|Specialist Officers||29 nos.||
- The above mentioned qualification if one possess, they will be eligible to go through selection, but in has of present documents with the application form.
- One must also specify for which of the above post they are willing to apply.
As per rules and regulations by the Bank, they will hire an individual who meets up the maximum, especially in the age group,
The age limit which they will hire is between the ranges given as 21 to 30 years. The one who falls in the range will only be acceptable and considered liable and eligible for the job position.
Relaxations are also a part of the bank, but proper documents matching that they belong to the given class is a must to enjoy any relaxation.
The bank has some sorts of criteria they will follow in hiring the individuals as handling money and the bank is a crucial job and must be handed to a responsible person,
The selections if individuals will be done based on short listing applicants by checking their forms. The one who has maximum qualification and match the given profile of the job, according to the back, they will be short listed, so one needs to fill out their forms properly as this is the only first step taken. Then the short listed candidates will be called for interviews. One will be called in for the interviews, on a given date and the time will be given where one’s documents and official admit cards and call letters will be asked for the details and verifications will be done. Once they have been selected they have to look for the further process.
Once when he selections have been done and the applicant has been shortlisted and handed over the Employment letter, they will be paid the five following amount,
One will be paid 23700 INR to 42020 INR as per the given norms by the Bank.
Extra Allowances or incentives are all subjected as per the rules of the bank which will be notified later.
How to Apply:
- www.nainitalbank.co.in is the official and ultimate website if the bank which will contain the forms as well as the new notifications one needs.
- Applications will be accepted offline, and so the form must be written down on a per of given dimension.
- The format can also be handwritten on paper and all documents must be sent in with the filled form.
- The form must be duly signed with the initials of individual who is applying.
- The documents accordingly must be stapled and photos of given colour must be inserted.
- The given form must be sent in to the postal address given as with the superscript,
The Vice President,
Nainital Bank Limited Head Office,
Seven Oaks Building,
As per the notification by the bank they have given a list of important dates which one shall not miss to miss any chances of the important date and opportunities
|Last date to apply and submit the form online||31st October,2016|
This is the official website link www.nanitalbank.co.in
This is the adverting link http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/pdf/Specialist%20Officers%20in%20Officers%20Grade-Scale-I.pdf
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2016 for Management Trainees
Nainital bank is a Private sector commercial bank operating in the states of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan. Nainital bank invites applications from interested candidates to apply for the post of Management trainees. Interested candidates have to apply online to fill up the posts. Candidates please note that only online applications will be accepted.
The trainees who will be selected will be recruited as management trainees for a period of two years, these two years will be considered as the probation period of the candidates.. After the candidates complete two years as management trainees, they will be absorbed as grade/scale – I Officers in the bank.
Total No of Posts: 100
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
During the probation period they will be engaged for two years; and would receive a consolidated lump sum stipend of Rs 22,000/- per month for the first year and RS 27, 999/- per month for the second year.
Candidates should be graduates, post graduates from a recognized university or institution. He/she should have secured minimum of 55 percentage marks in their graduation and post graduation. Interested candidates can be from any stream humanities, commerce, commerce, agriculture, engineering, or can be a BCA, MCA or MBA from a recognized institution. He should be proficient in Hindi and English languages and should have proficiency in computers.
Applicants should be in the age group of 20 years to 27 years, as on 31.03.16. This means that the candidate should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1989 and his birth date should not exceed 31.03.1995. There is upper age relaxation of five years for the ST/SC candidates. This means that they should not have been born earlier than 01.04.1984 and the birth date should not exceed 31.03.1995.
Interested candidates will have to fill up the online application form. They can fill the online application by visiting the website of Nainital Bank. The interested candidates will have to appear for a written selection test and an interview. Candidates who qualify the written test will be selected for the interactive interview. A merit list will be prepared for the candidates and on the basis of that they will be called for interview. Candidates who qualify the interview process will be provided the appointment letter for a probation period of two years and they will be recruited as management trainees in the bank. After they complete their probation period they will be engaged as gscale/grade –I officers in the bank. The decision of the selection board of the bank will be final and cannot be questioned in any form.
Candidates please note that the selected candidates for the post management trainees can be posted to any of the branches of the bank at any state. Therefore the candidates have to be mentally prepared to join in any of the branches of the Nainital Bank.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates have to apply online. They can fill the online application form and submit it. The online application form and all the details related to the application form; the recruitment process and other information about the recruitments are available at the website of the Nainital Bank, www.nainitalbank.co.in.
- The candidates are advised to red all the instructions thoroughly before filling up the application. This need to do to confirm whether they are eligible for applying for the post or not; it will also give them idea about the things they need to attach or upload with the application form.
- The candidates are advised to fill up the application very carefully; they have to provide all the information asked for in the application form. They need to double check the entries made in the application for errors and mistakes, as application form once submitted cannot be modified in any form.
- The candidates will also need to enter the details about the mode of the examination fee deposited by them in the application form.
- Once all the details are filled in the application the candidates has to click the submit button. A registration number will be generated automatically, candidates have to note down their registration number carefully.
- Candidates are also advised to take out a print out of the application form for further future use.
- Candidates can download admit cards and other requirements by using the registration number. Everything will be available at the official website of Nainital bank, www.nainitalbank.co.in
- Candidates please note that if any information provided by the candidates is found to be false or bogus their candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates please note that no candidate will be allowed to take the written examination without the admit card.
- The candidates are advised to reach the examination venue before one hour of the time of the exams. There will be frisking of the candidates before they are allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to carry any mobiles, watches, calculators or other electronic devices inside the examination hall.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the banks official website from time to time. All notifications and details related to the recruitment, information about admit cards, written examination result and merit list; details about candidates selected in the interview will be available on the website of the bank.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
Candidates will have to deposit an examination fee of RS 1000/-. The payment can be made online through credit cards, debit cards, net banking, IMPS, cash cards, Mobile wallets. Please note that the bank transfer charges will also be borne by the candidates. The fee once paid is non refundable. There is no fee relaxation for SC/St candidates.
- 26.04.16: candidates can start filling up online application form.
- 10.05.16: last date for submission of filled up forms.
- 24.05.16: Last date for printing application forms.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
All the details about the vacancies and recruitment process is available in the official website of the Nainital Bank.
Here is the Notification link- http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/pdf/Notification-MT-2016.pdf