NABI Recruitment 2016 – Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position vacancy at NABI Mohali
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali invites aspirants to apply for the position of Junior Research Fellow under the DBT sponsored research project in the Agricultural Biotechnology research Program at NABI, Mohali. Project Title is:”A genomics assisted synthetic hexaploid wheat gene isolation and pre breeding platform for the improvement of heat tolerance and sustainable production”. NABI Recruitment 2016 is for only one JRF position for NABI, Mohali.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali is an autonomous R&D Institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. DBT has sponsored the project under the Agricultural Biotechnology Program. Only one position of JRF is available and duration of the job will be 2 years or till completion of the project. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form and appear for walk-in-interview at NABI Interim Facility located at C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII, Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab on 5th August, 2016.
NABI Recruitment Notification Details:
Interested students can fill the application form available on website. They can mail the soft copy of the filled application form to the given e-mail or can submit the form at the registration desk from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016. Only the aspirants with registration form and eligible qualifications would be allowed to interview.
NABI Recruitment Vacancy Details:
1 position vacant as Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
As per the NABI Recruitment 2016 advertisement published by NABI, Mohali, the required essential qualifications for the position are:
- Post Graduate Degree in basic science (M.Sc.) with NET qualification like CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Graduate degree in professional course with NET qualification like CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Post Graduate degree in professional course, like degrees in engineering/technology, medicine, pharma, veterinary and agriculture
Applicants having these qualifications would be preferred over other candidates:
- NET- CSIR-UGC NET, MHRD-GATE, DBT-NET, DAE-JEST & JGEEBILS, NBHM, ICMR-JEE, ICAR test for Ph.D, DoP-GPAT
- Prior research or training experience in Agricultural biotechnology, 2D-PAGE and mass spectroscopy.
- Skills and knowledge of plant molecular biology.
Maximum age of the applicants should not be more than 28 years. However, 5 years’ relaxation for Female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidate and 3 years for OBC Candidate is being given by NABI.
The selection would be done on interview basis. Walk-in-interview would be held on 5th August, 2016, 3:00 pm, at the NABI Interim Facility, Mohali, Punjab. The candidates need to carry filled application form available on NABI website. The application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI-reception desk from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016. The candidates must confirm their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates will not be interviewed. All the candidates are requested to appear for the interview with full CV, thesis/project report, publications and original degree certificates and transcripts. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
According to the advertisement published by NABI Recruitment, 2016 the salary for JRF will be Rs.25, 000/- per month plus 20% HRA as per guidelines and service conditions as notified by DST.
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by NABI Recruitment 2016, following are the Instructions on how the aspirants can apply for the position:
- The aspirants need to visit the NABI website. The link to the website is: www.nabi.res.in
- Then they need to select the option vacancies.
- In vacancies there are few options of which you need to select Research Fellowships
- After selecting Research Fellowships, you will be directed to a new page which would contain details research fellowships available at NABI
- Now, you need to select Advt. no. NABI/8(33)2015-GAP-15/3-Junior Research Fellow to view the advertisement.
- After downloading the application form the candidates should take print out and fill the details which will include personal, qualification, internship and reference details After filling and signing the form either you can mail it at [email protected] or you can submit it at NABI during the registration process. The registration process would start from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM on 5th August, 2016.
Venue Address for registration and walk-in-interview:
NABI Interim Facility
C-127, Industrial Area, Phase VIII,
Ajitgarh (Mohali), Punjab
- The aspirants need to carry their CV, Original certificates and degree as well as their thesis projects. After verification of the interviews the candidates would be allowed to interview.
Walk In Interview Date & Time: 5th August, 2016 at 03:00 PM
Time for the submission of application form: 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM at NABI
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
An official advertisement released by NABI Recruitment, 2016 can be viewed at: http://www.nabi.res.in/Vacancies/NABI/ResearchFellowships/JRFSRFRA/2016/NABI8(33)2015-GAP-15(3)/Advt.pdf
Application form link in PDF format:
- Aspirants who have given exam and are waiting for their result can also apply and go for walk-interview. However, their appointment confirmation will be only be after the results, which means after completion of the degree.
- The Selected candidate would be motivated to register him/her for Ph.D. Selected aspirants may also get a golden chance to go for three months training at NIAB, UK in second year in Genetics and Bioinformatics and to attend coinciding dissemination events and workshops in the UK.