NABARD Recruitment 2016-17: 85 Development Assistant Posts Apply Online
NABARD Recruitment 2016 was released by the bank authority in their official website for the post of Development Assistant so the interested and eligible candidates are requested to go through the official notification and apply for the post online. There is a vacancy for 85 posts and the eligible candidate has to apply on and before 20th September 2016. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has invited the online application for the recruitment of 85 Development Assistant in different regional offices.
Here in this post we explain all the details related to NABARD recruitment 2016-17 like vacancy details, selection procedure, application procedure, exam pattern, qualification, age limit etc.
NABARD Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant
- SC: 12 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
- Gen: 56 Posts
|Andaman & Nicobar||1||Madhya Pradesh||6|
|Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||5||Manipur||1|
|Head Office, Mumbai||9||Rajasthan||5|
|Himachal Pradesh||1||Tamil Nadu||7|
|Jammu & Kashmir||1||Tripura||1|
|Total No.of Posts: 85|
The aspirants should be between 18-35 years
|(SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 40 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 38 years|
|Ex‐Servicemen||maximum 50 Years|
|Widows/divorced women who
are not re‐married
For further details check the Official Notification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized institution is must with a knowledge in Word processing on Computer is also required.
- Candidate have to fluent in the language of the state from where he/she is applying
NABARD has decided to select the aspirant for the post of Development Assistant based on written test and interview, to shortlist the candidates the NABARD is conducting the Preliminary exam first and then Mains exam for the qualified candidates.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of English Language||40||40||1Hr|
|2||Test of Numerical Ability 30 30||30||30|
|3||Test of Reasoning||30||30|
|Sr. No||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max.Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||30||30||Composite time of 90 minutes for Objective Tests and 30 minutes for Descriptive Test|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to agriculture, rural development and banking)||50||50|
|5||Test of English Language (Descriptive)||Essay, Precis,Report / Letter Writing||50|
|Category of Applicants||Application Fee||Communication Banking Charges etc||Total|
Application fee is non-refundable the aspirants has to pay online by using Debit Cards, IMPS, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards.
**No fee for Staff candidates
How To Apply For the NABARD Recruitment 2016-17:
The applicants has to apply online here we explain the general tips to apply online.
The applicants has to keep scanned copies of Photograph & Signature in format mentioned in the notification handy before start applying online
- Access the official website of NABARD i.e, https://www.nabard.org/english/home.aspx
- Select the “Career”section in the home page .
- It will navigate to a new page, Select the link for the NABARD Notification
- The login portal will open, here the aspirants has to register first with the personal credential, the login to the apply page
- Enter all the details carefully and upload the scanned photo and signature
- Carefully complete the payment transaction also
- Before submitting once again please check all the inputs carefully
- Keep a printout of online application for further use.
|Link will remain Active||30/08/16 to 20/09/16|
|Examination Fees accepted by the bank||30/08/16 to 20/09/16|
|Online Test Date||November / December 2016. Exact dates of examination will be intimated soon in the NABARD’s website|
|Notification Link||Download Here|
|Application Link( Click here to Apply)||http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardrdaaug16/|
NATIONAL BANK FOR AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT – (Fully owned by Govt. of India and Reserve Bank of India) – (Advertisement No.7 /Gr.A-RB-P&SO/2015-16) Recruitment to the post of Officers in Grade ‘A’
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Notification Overview:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Rajbhasha Service and Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) in the Protocol & Security Service in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD). Candidates must apply only ON-LINE on NABARD website www.nabard.org between 23 March 2016 and 13 April 2016 after carefully going through all the instructions given in this advertisement.
- The candidates are informed to fill the application form through online only.
- The application form and its payments can be done from 23.03.2016 to 13.04.2016
- The examination will be held in two phases and will be conducted in May or June (Tentative)
The numbers of vacancies as per the reservation are listed below;
|Assistant Managers (Rajbhasha) in Grade ‘A’||01||01||02||04||08|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) in Grade ‘A’||01||—||02||03||06|
- The candidates belonging to OBC category must belong to Non-Creamy Layer.
- The vacancy against the post of Assistant Manager (Security) is not identified for PWD. Hence this post is not eligible for them.
a) Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha):
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation, with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level; OR
- Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR
- Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
At least three years’ experience (02 years for SC/ST) in coining of Glossary or English to Hindi translation and vice versa in any National or State Level Weekly/ Newspaper or any Government/Semi-Government Office or any autonomous.
Note: Experience as on 31 January 2016, after acquiring the prescribed educational qualification will only be reckoned.
b) Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service):
The candidate must possess relevant qualification and should have Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force for post 2 with required experience.
He/ She should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
a) For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha):
- Between 21 and 33 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.02.1983 and not later than 31.01.1995).
- The maximum age relaxation applicable to SC/ST and OBC category candidates will be 5 years and 3 years respectively. – 4 –
b) For Asst. Manager in Grade ‘A’ in Protocol and Security Service:
- Between 25 and 40 Years (no relaxation for any category).
- The candidates born not earlier than 01.02.1976 and not later than 31.01.1991 are eligible to apply.
a) ASSISTANT MANAGER (RAJBHASHA):
PAPER-I (Descriptive) General English:
- The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks. Duration: 3 hrs
- The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall be assessed from the Descriptive English paper through essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & Letter writing. – 100 marks
Paper–II (Descriptive) Hindi Language for AM (Rajbhasha) only:
- The paper will have descriptive questions carrying 100 marks. Duration: 3 hrs.
- Proficiency in Hindi including translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall also be assessed from the descriptive paper.
- Applicants qualifying in the Written Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
- The final selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Interview taken together.
- Marks for Interview : 25 Marks
a) ASSISTANT MANAGER (Protocol & Security Service):
- Selection will be through Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates in each category to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The time, date and venue of interview will be advised to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
- Marks for Interview : 100 Marks
Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha & P&SS) in Grade ‘A’:
- They will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.17,100/-p.m. in the scale of Rs.17,100-1000(11)-28100-EB-1000(4)-32100-1100(1)- 33200 applicable to Officers in Grade ‘A’.
- They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
- At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 43,183/-.
- The pay scales are due for an upward revision.
How to Apply:
- Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org.
- No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable.
- The application form should be filled in English only.
- Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Written Examination/ Interview.
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- PAYMENT OF FEES
- PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
- The candidates are required to fill the form carefully and scan all the required documents before filling the form.
- The candidates are required to provide valid email id and phone numbers to contact them electronically.
- Also the candidates are informed to print their e-receipts and save their Registration number for future assistance.
- The candidates are informed to choose any of the examination center from the seven centers listed below;
- New Delhi
Application / Processing Fee:
a) For Grade A posts:
- The candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.750// for general and OBC candidates.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates are informed to pay an amount of Rs. 100/-
- No fee for staff
b) For Grade B posts:
- The candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs.850// for general and OBC candidates.
- The SC/ST/PWD candidates are informed to pay an amount of Rs. 100/-
- No fee for staff
|Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||23-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee||13-04-2016|
|Last Date to Apply for Pre Examination Training||20-04-2016|
|Date of Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination||08-05-2016|
|Date of Phase II (Main) – Online Examination||05-06-2016|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardammar16/
How to apply: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardammar16/howtoapply.php FAQs: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/nabardammar16/faq.php