MPSC STI Syllabus 2016 – MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Prelims and Main Exam Pattern
MPSC STI Syllabus 2016-2017: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has put-forth the notification about the examination which was held, for recruitment of many vacancies which were available in the department. Every year, this organization conducts examinations for electing for many of the seats they have vacant in their department. This year they had Tax Inspector, post vacant and so they offered the examination process for the aspirants interested to appear to. Many of the individuals once have decided that they are going to go for the test; they search for all the links related to the examination which might be helpful for the person. These all updates will be updated on the website given as www.mpsc.gov.in .The whole website is concentrated on whatever updates one needs. Every Year there are many contenders who go for the test and this year as well, there were ample of entries. The test will be tough. This article has all information all in one which one needs to look for and to go for, being prepared for the examination; also how one can grab the previous papers, information about it is also given. Career plus website is also full of necessary updates and details one needs to explore.
Check Here – MPSC Admit Card
Check here – MPSC Recruitment
Maharashtra PSC STI Exam Pattern for Year 2016:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is generally a department which helps the Government of India, especially in the Maharashtra district, to locate interested applicants and target them to the departments of Maharashtra wherever there are empty seats available. Examination process is held, which is the main way of electing oneself, after one is selected, they must make it to the merit list to be hired. This department is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra from its deep roots of formation. Every year, or when time and time there are chances or seats available they put out the notice online for the aspirants interested to apply.
- Name of the Organization/Conducting body: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Tax Inspector
- Total Number of seats: 66
- Category of job: State government Job
- Location: Mumbai
- Official website: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Previous Papers:
MPSC has uploaded notification for the post they have 66 numbers of vacancies for. The applicant who has showed interest can show interests and know about the notifications from this given article as well as through the official website as well. Previous papers, answer keys, syllabus pattern all information is noted here in this article.
MPSC Sales Inspector Exam Pattern 2016:
MPSC has given some pattern of the exam which is given below,
There are two main exams which is for Prelims AND Main exam. Pattern for the same is given below,
Prelim Examination 2016:
|Subject||Marks||Number of Questions||Durations|
For Main Exam 2016:
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||100 total questions||100 marks|
|Sales Tax Subjects|
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Prelims Syllabus 2016:
In the main examination there are 3 main subjects concentrated which is listed as,
- Sentence structure, Synonyms, Comprehension, Grammar, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms, Common Vocabulary, Grammar.
- Usage of words, Sentence structure, Synonyms, Comprehension, Grammar, Idioms and Phrases, Antonyms, Common Vocabulary, Grammar.
- History of Maharashtra, Financial constitution, Indian Constitution, Taxes, International trade, Indian polity, Geography, International trade, etc.
How to Download MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Syllabus:
MPSC Has given some steps one can follow to check their syllabus, previous papers, notifications, etc.
- One must visit the official website which is given as www.mpsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage, there will be all information given online.
- One can download all their required information.