MPSC Admit Card 2016: Sales Tax Inspectors Exam Hall Ticket
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has advertised for the recruitment of Sales Tax Inspectors (STI) for Government. Candidates who successfully applied appeared for the preliminary examination in June, 2016 can download MPSC Admit Card 2016 for Sales Tax Inspectors (STI) written exam. The candidates who qualified in the prelims were notified of the main examinations including the online application procedure. The dates for online application formalities were mentioned as 1 – 15 October, 2016. Candidates who applied successfully are instructed to approach the online portal for terms of reference, syllabus, hall tickets, results, etc.,
MPSC STI Admit Card 2016 Notification:
Candidates who applied for the Sales Tax Inspector position in Maharashtra Government can now download their admit card. As per the MPSC STI Admit Card 2016 Notification, The Commission has made the hall tickets available through its online portal. Interested candidates can now visit the official website along with their Application ID to download and print the hall ticket for the main examination. Candidates can clear their doubts with the helpline of MPSC during working hours all through the week. The applicants have to keep at hand their login details including username and password before accessing the online portal of MPSC.
Name of the Company/Institute: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Name of the Exam: Sales Tax Inspector Main Examination
Category: Admit card / Hall Ticket
Status: Released/ October 2016
Date of the Exam: 26th November, 2016
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a constitutional body that recruits suitable candidates for various posts in the Government Departments. MPSC conducts departmental and recruitment examinations as per requirements. Additional responsibilities include advising the Government on recruitment rules, disciplinary matters, promotions, claims and transfers. MPSC assists the interested candidates in recruitment process by releasing and publishing notifications, syllabus, exam scheme, time tables, answer keys, and results in a timely manner using online resources.
How to Download Admit Card:
Candidates who applied for the Sales Tax Inspector vacancy can download their hall tickets using the following sequence of steps –
- Open the official website of MPSC in the latest browser using the following link –
- Click the ‘Online Application’ link on the top right corner to open the online portal.
- Candidates have the option of viewing the portal in Marathi or English.
- Candidates have to use the Chrome browser and click the Translate feature to view the online portal in English.
- The Login form on the left pane has to be filled with correct details of username and password.
- Candidates who forgot their password can recover it by submitting the date of birth or mobile number details on the following link – https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/Account/login/ResetPassword.aspx
- Registered users are only instructed to download and print the admit card/ hall ticket.
- Users who are logged in can now click the link with the following text – “Enter the username and password and click here to download the hall ticket:”
- In the newly opened page enter the correct data of Application ID in the text box.
- Click the Show button to display the hall ticket / admit card.
- Candidates have to download the hall ticket/ admit card to their computer.
- Take and retain a print out / hard copy of the hall ticket to show at the examination centre.
- The candidate should not leave the page after entering the Application ID data.
Instructions to be Followed :
- Only qualified candidates who cleared the main exam are eligible.
- Candidates who submit their applications between 1st and 15th October, 2016 will be eligible for hall ticket/ admit card.
- The updated information and further details are available online.
- Only those candidates who show the authorized hall ticket at the exam centre are allowed into the examination centre for the test.
- Candidates have to come prepared for the main exam at their own expense along with the necessary stationery like pen, pencil, ruler, eraser, etc.,
- Candidates are instructed to arrive at the exam venue before scheduled time only on the specified date.
- Eligible candidates are instructed to produce their ID proof at the exam centre in the form of –
Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Voter ID, PAN card, Passport ,etc.,
Exam Pattern: (optional)
- The preliminary exam is followed by the main exam for selection of STIs.
- The main exam will be an objective type question paper.
- The syllabus has been changed since 2013.
- English and Marathi will be tested in two papers for 100 marks each including descriptive and objective type multiple choice questions.
- There will be four papers of 150 marks each to test the following –
- History and Geography
- Indian Constitution and Politics
- Human Resource Development and Human Rights
- Economics and Science & Technology
- All the four papers can be taken in English or Marathi.
- The four papers will have multiple choice objective questioning pattern.
- The exam is qualifying in nature and merit is used as basis for selection.