MPPEB Recruitment 2017- Accountants, Assistant Accountants, Auditor, Junior Auditor – 479 Posts – Apply Online before 8th December
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has released an official notification inviting online applications. Aspirants have to be graduates with aptitude, interest, and enthusiasm. The MPPEB Recruitment 2017 notification specifies that age of candidates has to be 40 years or below for qualification. If you are interested, you can apply online and pay the necessary fee using the necessary scans of documents, photo, and signature.
MPPEB Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
The comprehensive vacancy details for the posts notified by MPPEB are mentioned below –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Monthly Pay||Age Limits|
|1||Assistant Auditor||300||Pay Scale of Rs.5200-20,200 + Grade pay Rs.2400/-||Madhya Pradesh Applicants:
18 – 40 years
18 – 35 years
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||78|
The aspirants should have secondary and high school certificates i.e. SSC/HSC. Graduates from different academic disciplines like Arts, Sciences, and Commerce can apply. Aspirants have to produce Certificates, Diplomas, and Degrees only from recognized School Boards and Colleges, Universities, or Academic Institutions.
- The aspirants have to ensure that they are between 18 years and 40 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is provided only to candidates from reserved communities such as OBC, SC, ST, PWD, etc.,
The Professional Examination Board selects the suitable candidates based on their performance in the written examination. The qualifiers in the written test have to appear for the interview and give good responses to get recruited. The selection committee makes the final decision which is binding and final on one and all.
The selected candidates receive appropriate emoluments suitable to their job titles as mentioned in the above table. All the positions have corresponding pay scales with impressive grade pay.
|General Category Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|SC,ST,OBC,PWD Candidates||Rs 250/-|
How to Apply:
- The aspirants have to submit online applications before the last date.
- The important link provided below can be used to visit the official website: https://peb.mponline.gov.in
- Click the download link next to the Group 4 Service Name for official notification.
- Read all the rules and instructions in the PDF document thoroughly for complete details.
- Click the “Apply” link next for opening the application form.
- Enter all the required details, upload the necessary scans, and pay the specified fee.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for future reference.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following significant dates mentioned in the MPPEB Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Date Of Official Notification||7th November, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application||Today|
|Last Date For Submission Of Online Application||8th December, 2016|
The link to official website of MPPEB is at: https://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/Vyapam/examsList.aspx
The link to the official notification with job details is at: Download Notification