Mpinfo.org Rojgar Recruitment 2016-17: Assistant, Translators, and Others Vacancies
Mpinfo.org Rojgar Recruitment 2016-17: Release has been made by Madhya Pradesh High Court, on www.mpinfo.org for recruiting, candidates for many of the DEO or Assistant Grade, totality in 3 seats. In assistance of this advertisement, many government organizations search for talented sprinters to apply and, also, fill up all the vacancies they have released interest in like 61 seats. For Data entry Operators, Hardware technicians, Translators, etc. Online mode can be applied for, if anyone has interest in applying for the MP High Court and in that, in MP Rojgar Recruitment spree. 27th November, 2016 is set as deadline for applying for any of the post mentioned above.
Mpinfo.org Vacancy Details:
|Sr.no||Name of the Vacant Posts||Number of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Grade-3||50 nos.|
|3.||E.P.A.B.X. Operator||1 nos.|
|4.||Data Entry operator||2 nos.|
|5.||Assistant Grade-3 (Hardware Technician)||1 nos.|
|Total Vacancies||61 nos.|
- While applying, applicants are needed to provide name of the post, they are applying to.
- If they match, the requirement, they will be considered for the post.
MP Infor Rojgar Recruitment Required Qualifications:
MP Rojgar Recruitment, defined some qualification requirements about the 61 total vacancies they have and accordingly, what they will prefer,
- Graduate Degree is must to have for applying.
- The person applying should have certificates in Hindi OR English Typing.
- For Post. No. 4, B.C.A. Degree and their certificates are must.
- Above qualifications, should be from a recognized University.
- All certificates should be valid and duly submitted with the forms through given mode.
www.mpinfo.org has all release information about the MP Rojgar Recruitment; they indeed specified some age requirements as per the post,
- For Males, (General) : 35 years
- For Females (General): 45 years
- For Males (reserved ): 40 years
- For Females (Reserved) :50 years
- For Widows OR Divorcee OR Separate Females from General class : 50 years
- For Widows OR Divorcee OR Separate Females from Reserved class :55 years
- Relaxations if possible, will be announced on the website, one has to submit extra certificates to enjoy the,
MP Rojgar Recruitment, defined some selection process about the 61 total vacancies they have and accordingly, they will conduct them,
For MP High Court, selections will be done through either one of written exams OR Orals OR Interviews. The one, who scores the maximum of the marks in all three or any of the elected process, then , they will be marked and a short-list on the MP High Court will be uploaded. If, one’s name is underscored in the list, they made it, and they will be called out for further process and documents validations in the court.
After, selections are completed; applicants will be awarded the given amount as per their posts,
- For Post. No. 2, 9300 INR-34800 INR (with grade pay of 3200 INR) will be given.
- For Post No. 1, 3-5, 5200 INR -20200 INR (with grade pay of 2400 INR) is the pay.
How to Apply for MP rojgar Recruitment:
- Individuals are said to visit the site known as www.mpinfo.org
- On the upper part of the page, the tab “new publication” is to be navigated.
- On clicking, next page has “Rojgaar aur nirmaan”, which is required to be selected.
- New pages will appear on screen.
- This will have all job links, for which application forms should be found out.
- Photos, documents, M.C.A, Graduation degree and certificates should be scanned and uploaded.
- After filling form, submit should be entered.
After completion of form, an application fee should be paid as per the given notes by MP High Court,
|1.||Post. No. 1, 5, 4||Reserved||600 INR|
|2.||Post No. 2, 3||Reserved||100 INR|
Mode of Application fee payment
The above fee for reserved/Un-reserved class should be paid through any card, or wallet or net-banking.
MP High Court has released some important dates and notes for ROjgar Recruitment, enlisted below,
|Last date to apply on www.mpinfo.org||27/11/2016|
Advertisement page http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/index.asp