Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 – Inspector of Statistics Post
Mizoram Public Service Commission or Mizoram PSC has released an official notification in the interest of candidates seeking Government employment. Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 invites only graduates to apply for the Inspector of Statistics position that is vacant in The Planning & Programme Implementation Department. Candidates interested in applying for this position are invited to read the following document that provides all essential information including official notification details, job profile, total vacancies, selection process, important dates, website links of Mizoram PSC office, application method, examination fee, etc.,
The Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been released for the public perusal. Eligible candidates with Mizo language skills can apply for the post of Inspector of Statistics submitting bio-data, copies of relevant academic certificates, and examination fees. Candidates with eligible criteria and desirable requirements are requested to apply using postal service only. Eligible SC and ST candidates can apply with appropriate caste or tribal certificates as proof. Those currently employed in Government Service should apply via proper channels.
The applicants have to pay an examination fee and attend the examination scheduled at a later date. Candidates will have to attend Viva along with written examinations that test English and Academic Knowledge. Candidate will be selected and posting is as per departmental requirements. The Joint Secretary at Mizoram PSC has released the notification with the number – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14 OF 2016 – 2017 on the 25th July, 2016 in Aizwal. There is only 1 post vacant.
The post of Inspector of Statistics is to fill vacancy at The Planning & Programme Implementation Department of Mizoram Government. The selected candidate who can speak, read, and write Mizo language has to perform duties assigned by the above mentioned government department. The appointee has to collect, compute, tabulate, analyze, and interpret Statistical information of relevance. The selected candidate has to follow guidelines and rules while offering services related to Statistical activities including coordination, supervision and inspection. Appointees have to offer services in a diligent and disciplined manner.
The necessary information for Inspector of Statistics position is given below:
- For the post of Inspector of Statistics, recruitment is for Planning & Programme Implementation Department
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Salary|
|Inspector of Statistics||1||PB-2 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400.|
The post of Inspector of Statistics requires the following essential and desired qualifications –
- Candidate with Graduate degree in Maths/Economics/Statistics/Commerce. Only recognized University degrees are acceptable and this is the essential qualification for selection.
- The Desirable qualification in the candidate is Mizo language knowledge. Candidate should have Middle School – level Mizo knowledge for work purpose.
The age of candidates should be between 21 yrs. and 35 yrs as of 31st August, 2016. The upper age limit relaxation rules are applied for SC/ST/Govt. Servants and this is up to 5 yrs . The guidelines and rules of Government Orders are followed in this regard.
The following details are provided for the selection procedure:
- Applications from candidates who meet all eligible criteria will only be considered.
- Applicants must pay the fee.
- Short listed candidates will be called for written test.
- Written test has the following-
- Three papers with viva voice is conducted and marks are allotted.
- Paper I for 150 Marks includes General English, Essay and Precis writing.
- Paper II for 100 marks will have General Math for 50 marks and GK for 50 marks.
- Paper III is degree level elective for 100 marks.
- Viva Voice has 100 marks with grand total of 450 marks
- Selection is done based on performance in written and viva tests. Academic performance, reservation rules, etc., are taken into consideration before final selection. Competent authorities at Mizoram PSC have full rights on the selection process, and decision made is final.
The monthly salary for selected candidate is commensurate with the position being offered. The salary offered as per the PSC directives is as follows:
Pay Scale is PB-2 . plus Additional Grade Pay of Rs. 4,400..
Application Fee :
The eligible candidates with necessary criteria can apply for the post by paying an examination fee. The
- General/OBC & Other category candidates pay : Rs. 320/-
- SC/ ST Candidates pay: Rs. 270/-.
Payment should be done using one of the following methods-
- Treasury Deposit under the Head- 0051-PSC, 102-State PSC (Examination Fee. etc).
- Uncrossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) which is drawn in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission.
- Cash at the Reception Counter of Mizoram PSC Office.
How to Apply:
The application process for the above position is given below:
- Eligible candidates only should apply as per the official notification.
- Those who are currently employed in Government service have to route applications using proper channels.
- Application form has to be filled with all necessary details.
- Bio-data, copies of HSLC marks sheet, SC/ST/Tribal caste certificate, academic proof, etc., must be enclosed in an envelope. The payment proof as Receipt / IPO / Treasury Challan should also be enclosed.
- Envelope with all the necessary enclosed documents has to be sent to following address before or on 31 August 2016:
Mizoram Public Service Commission Office,
New Secretariat Complex,
The Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement specifies the following dates for application procedure-
|Reckoning Date for Age Limit||August 31, 2016|
|Closing Date For Applications Receipt||August 31, 2016|
The link for Mizoram PSC official website is at: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/
The link for official notification issued for Inspector of Statistics post is available at: Click Here
- Candidates who do not have eligibility need not apply.
- Applications with payment fee have to reach on time or they will be rejected.
- Recruitment is done following directives and rules of Government.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2016 – Various Posts Vacancy at mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
Mizoram was accepted as a State in year 1987. According to the Act of 315, in the Constitution of India, it was made liable to make a Public Service Commission in every state possible, under the control of Government of India, this body, however, will do the works of appointing Civil Services and various posts under the influence of Mizoram’s government. The main action which is taken by Service Commission is to offer recruitments in Government-Services. Posts like Secretaries, Staff Drivers, Clerical staff, Peons are the key-jobs which are needed to be hired for establishing such a Commission.
Opportunities are being provided in Mizoram PSC Recruitment for filling up vacancies for job As upper Division Clerk in various categories and firms. Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in the respective Commission. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Government firms as a career can apply and be updated, likewise. As, Government jobs are however, mainly for works and projects specially. Government jobs are the most secured job-profile considered amongst all, and which plays a good-role in incorporating among the candidate’s resume.
Mizoram public Service Commission is offering seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 17/06/2016 of the notification first updated. One can apply for the same on the website www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
There are total seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.No||Name of The Post||Seats Available|
|1.||Upper Division clerk||1 seat|
|2.||Staff Nurses||25 seats|
Computer Operator(1 post),
Child Development Project officer(2 posts),
Junior grade of Mizoram Civil Service(5 posts),
District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office(3 posts), Junior grade of Mizoram Information Service(4 posts)
|Applicants applying in Mizoram PSC must first have some experience in Mizo Language while being in High School, they must have that subject while studying the school.|
|Sr.No||Name of The post||Qualification required|
|1.||Upper Division clerk||One must be a Graduate at least, and must have qualified degree from any recognized University or institution.|
|4.||Child Development Project officer||One can have Master’s degree in Social work
OR Home Science
OR Child Development Nutrition(from any well-renown university)
|5.||Junior grade of Mizoram Civil Service,||One must hold a degree suggested by parliament or In legislation of india|
|6.||District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office||
|7.||Junior grade of Mizoram Information Service||One must hold a degree suggested by parliament or In legislation of india|
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Age-Limit|
|1.||Upper Division clerk||Age must be not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years|
|2.||Staff Nurses||Age must be not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years|
|3.||Computer Operator||Age must be not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years|
|4.||Child Development Project officer||Age must be not less than 21 years and Not more than 35 years|
|5.||Junior grade of Mizoram Civil Service,||Age must be not less than 21 years and Not more than 35 years|
|6.||District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office||Age must be not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years|
|7.||Junior grade of Mizoram Information Service||Age must be not less than 21 years and Not more than 35 years|
Note: There are separate relaxations granted for Other Backward classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribes and other categories. The candidate is required to submit the respective documents to gain reservations in this matter.
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Pay-Scale|
|1.||Upper Division clerk||As per decision of Mizoram PSC Board|
|2.||Staff Nurses||9300INR- 34800 INR (with grade pay: 4400INR)|
|3.||Computer Operator||9300INR- 34800 INR (with grade pay: 4400INR)|
|4.||Child Development Project officer||15600INR -39100INR (with grade pay of 5400 INR)|
|5.||Junior grade of Mizoram Civil Service,||15600INR -39100INR (with grade pay of 5400 INR)|
|6.||District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office||15600INR -39100INR (with grade pay of 6600 INR)|
|7.||Junior grade of Mizoram Information Service||15600INR -39100INR (with grade pay of 5400 INR)|
Application fee/ processing fee:
|Sr.no||Name of the posts||Application-Fee|
|General Category||Other Categories|
|1.||Upper Division clerk||320 INR||270 INR|
|2.||Staff Nurses||320 INR||270 INR|
|3.||Computer Operator||320 INR||270 INR|
|4.||Child Development Project officer|
|5.||Junior grade of Mizoram Civil Service,|
|6.||District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office|
|7..||Junior grade of Mizoram Information Service|
- Selection process would be done by written or interview process which is held by Mizoram public Service Commission.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which include.Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate may form the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
- All forms for Upper Division Clerk must be sent before: 17/06/2016
- Forms for post of Staff-Nurses must be sent before: 10/06/2016
- Forms for Computer-operator must be sent before: 25/05/2016
- All documents and forms for District Sainik welfare and resettlement Office and Child Development Project officer must be received before: 27/05/2016
- MIS and MCS forms must be received before 31/05/2016
Advertisement and application form link details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Link for Upper Division clerk is: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/files/advertisment-no-9-of-2016-2017-udc-contract-.pdf
- Computer-OperatorAdvertisement: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/uploads/files/advertisement-no-4-of-2016-2017-comp-opertor-contract-sad.pdf
- For Junior Grade of Mizoram civil service:
All application fee or documents as prescribed must be sent in the given address below:
To Secretary, Mizoram PSC, Aizawl