Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 – Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi) Position In Legislative Department
Legislative Department of Ministry of Law and Justice has circulated a notification for above mentioned vacancy. Central and State Law Officers who are willing can apply for direct deputation, while feeder category departmental officers and deputations should refrain from sending applications. All the necessary information pertaining to specific eligibility criteria, pay band, application methodology, selection procedure, desired experience, official website links, salary and grade pay, and important dates are mentioned below as per the details provided by Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 notification.
The Deputy Legislative Counsel (DLC) vacancy is in Hindi Branch of Official Languages Wing. It is a Non-Ministerial, Gazetted post in General Central Service under Group ‘A’. Candidates with legal background and experience and specified qualifications in education should apply by registered post. Relaxations in qualification and experience for unreserved and SC/ST candidates requires a written note giving reasons and at discretion of UPSC. Applications in fixed format should reach before September 29th of 2016. There is 1 vacancy for Deputy Legislative Counsel in the Hindi Branch.
Eligible candidates can download the CV Proforma from website, provide all details, and submit it with all necessary documents and signature. A separate sheet of paper can also be enclosed if the details do not fit into the space provided in the official Proforma. Candidate with integrity, updated CR Dossier, and necessary vigilance clearance will only be considered for recruitment on a deputation basis as per the rules of UPSC. The official notification for wide publicity has been issued by concerned Deputy Secretary under the title ” No. A-35012/2/2014-Admn. I(LD)” on 29th of July this year.
Check Here – UPSC Calendar 2017
The job requires the selected candidate to offer legal services. The appointee has to offer clerical, technical, and professional services assigned as part of the Department’s legal operations. The candidate has to display ability to draft legal documents in Hindi in a consummate manner with efficiency. Support services have to be offered displaying familiarity with memoranda, conference publications, letters, judicial statements, and other legislative information. The specific work allotted to the candidate will depend on the requirements of the Office but a flair for legislative affairs, statutory drafts, rules and orders of State and Centre are put to use.
The official details pertaining to above mentioned vacancy are as follows-
- For the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel, There is only 1 post available.
- For the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel, Master’s or Bachelor’s in Law is mandatory.
- For the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel, Hindi skills are essential.
- For the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel, 10 yrs. legal experience is required.
- For the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel, Eligibility criteria can be relaxed.
There is only 1 post of Deputy Legislative Counsel in Hindi Branch.
The Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 notification elaborates on educational and experience requirements below –
- LLM i.e. Master’s degree in Law or equivalent plus
- 8 Yrs. experience in State Judicial Service/as Qualified Legal Practitioner/Law Teaching/State or Centre Legal Department/English to Hindi legal Translation or Experience of 10 yrs. in statutory drafting for Centre/State.
- LLB i.e. Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent plus
- 10 Yrs. experience in State Judicial Service/qualified legal practitioner/Law teaching/State or Centre Legal Department/English to Hindi legal Translation or Experience of 10 yrs. in statutory drafting for Centre/State.
- Hindi medium in Secondary School/University/Higher Education.
- All degrees should be from recognized Universities only.
- Experience in Hindi drafting for State/Centre Government up to 5 yrs.
- Hindi medium Bachelor’s degree issued by recognised University.
Age requirements and relaxations are not mentioned, but candidates have to submit date of birth and retirement date details where applicable.
The selection process for above mentioned vacancy is as follows:
- Applications with all correct details and requisite documents and certificates are processed.
- Only Eligible Candidates having all the essential criteria in terms of education and experience will be considered for application verification.
- Those with desired qualifications will be preferred.
- Relaxations in essential and desired qualifications are given to deserving candidates if reasons are given in writing. SC/ST applicants also get relaxation as per UPSC rules.
- Short listed candidates are interviewed and final selection is at discretion of Selection Committee.
The salary particulars are mentioned as follows-
- The appointee gets PB-3 Pay Band of Rs.15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
- Grade Pay is Rs.7,600/-.
Application Fee :
There is no mention of any application fee for DLC vacancy as per terms of reference released by Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 notification.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can peruse the following steps to understand application procedure-
- Candidate can open a web browser and visit the official website with link – http://lawmin.nic.in/ –
- Clicking on Legislative Department link opens the department site with link – http://lawmin.nic.in/Legis.htm
- Candidate can scroll down a little and click on Recruitment click to open vacancy list page.
- “circular for the post of Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch)” link has to be clicked to download notification file named v.docx which has CV format as annexure.
- CV has to be filled completely and accurately.
- CV with all necessary testimonials have to be enclosed.
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate, updated CR Dossier, Integrity Certificate, Certificate showing penalty-free career are to be enclosed separately.
- Candidates can forward application to:
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Ministry of Law and Justice,
New Delhi – 110001.
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 notification gives the following important dates –
|Official Notification Release Date||29th July, 2016|
|Closing Date for Application Submission||29th September, 2016|
The Link to official website of Ministry is at: http://lawmin.nic.in/
The link to official site for Legislative Department is at : http://lawmin.nic.in/Legis.htm
- A departmental circular has also been publicised to recruit internal officers with eligibility.
- Applications have to reach within 2 months of notification in Employment news.
- The official website is updated regularly for instructing candidates.
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 – Project Coordinator and Project Assistant Posts
Ministry of Law and Justice Recruitment 2016 – There are job opportunities for positions of Project Coordinator and Project Assistant in Ministry of Law and Justice.
Ministry of Law and Justice has now officially announced advertisement in matter of that they are looking for young and smart aspirants who can match the job requirements given in the organization and the selected and deeply interested candidates may apply for job positions vacant in the organization for Project Coordinator and Project Assistant. Following article may contain all sort of information about the job posts, Required Qualifications, How to Apply, When to apply, etc.
Ministry of Law and Justice is considered to be at the apex of all Sections in Government of India’s eyes, which looks after managing legal affairs, administration of justice as well as Legislation acts carried on in India, simultaneously, in link up to all these three acts it performs it has respective 3 departments working for the same.
There are now chances for aspirants to emblaze their career with getting hired in Administration and government works by enrolling in the Ministry. The official website of the Ministry which is www.lawmin.nic.in is being continuously updated with all related aspects of the 2 job posts. One must first login the official web-portal, know more about the jobs and then after selecting the correct one, then only go for applying. One who has ambition to do something for the nation must quickly apply for the job-posts. However, one must fill in the form; submit it with all documents well before 20/07/2016 which is the official deadline.
The applicants who wish to apply will be selected by means of examination conducted by the Ministry and then after going to all the process, the selected ones will be update from Email, SMS, Call or updates available in web-portal of the Ministry.
Following has all the details about the vacancy about the 2 posts to be filled in the ministry,
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Number of seats available|
|1.||Project Assistant||2( Applicable to applicants from J&K, Meghalaya)|
|2.||Project Coordinator||4(Applicable to applicants from J&K, Meghalaya, Manipur and Mizoram)|
|Total Vacancies||6 seats|
The ministry has noted down below. One must present matching documents in order to continue the further process.
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Required Qualification|
Public Administration OR
Sociology will be accepted.
- The Age-Limit for both the job positions have been pre-decided by the Ministry.
- One must match the given age limit and then only apply.
- Less or more than that age, will be discarded.
- However, relaxations will be given but to only class such as SC, ST, PWD etc. on only provision of matching documents to it.
After going through all the selection process, one will be paid the following amount monthly,
|Sr.no||Name of The post||Pay-Scale|
- The applicants who wish to apply will be selected by means of examination conducted by the Ministry and then Interviews will be held.
- In examination, one will be judged according to what General Knowledge they have, with their English skills and ability to reason.
- Their performance in this written one will be judged and selected candidates will only go for interviews.
- Short-list will be posted on the web-portal.
- There will be passing marks set, until which only the one who scores the same, will only be selected.
- After being short-listed and after qualifying the written examination one must be called for interview session.
- During the interview, one will be judged on what they know about the job and the place they are applying to, plus their answering skills.
- One has to bring their Valid ID, with all their documents while giving the interview.
- Marks from the examination and from the interview will be summed up and then one will be elected on the desired post.
Application Fee/Processing Fee:
- Application fee must be paid via the way prescribed only.
- There will be no refunds given whatsoever.
- Relaxations are available for SC/ST/PWD/, castes in application fee.
How to Apply:
- The very first step, which an individual can do is to visit the official website which is www.lawmin.nic.in
- After visiting the website, one can see varied links which will take them to the link they want to get, that is, to the post details.
- One must look after the instructions and first find time to read all of them carefully.
- After they are contented, with whatever they read about the post, one can now move on to the applying process.
- Online application form link will be given on the website, with the help of which, one can fill it in, re-check and submit.
- All necessary documents from Identification documents, Registration one’s, Residential Proofs, etc. all must be attached carefully with the properly filled farm.
- One must also tuck in at least 3 passport sized photographs which will be used for further process.
- Attestation must be done as said.
- All required notifications and dates will be updated on the official web-portal , one can keep track of the website for any further help.
- One must download the hard-copy of their filled form with them.
All documents required and the official form must be submitted well before the official deadline which is 26/07/2016
Advertisement and application form link details:
- For any help needed one can visit the official website which is, www.lawmin.nic.in
- The official advertisement link is: http://lawmin.nic.in/legal.htm
- Only individuals belonging to India can apply.
- With the filled form, all documents must be provided properly.
- Salary given is inclusive of all taxes.
- One who has officially cleared examination will only be called.
- Envelope with the address must be written strictly in block letters only.