MGNREGA Rajasthan Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus – Exam Pattern – Download Junior Technician Exam Syllabus
The Rajasthan Government is recruiting Junior Technical Assistants for the Banswara district under MGNREGA scheme. Eligible aspirants have been notified to submit applications within the last date. Successful applicants who are eagerly awaiting the MGNREGA Rajasthan Junior Technical Assistant syllabus for the written test have good news. The MGNREGA JTA exam pattern and syllabus pertaining to the written exam can be accessed using online resources. The authorities instruct the applicants to regularly check the official portal and other online resources to be up-to-date with the latest information and other important notifications.
Junior Technical Exam For Rajasthan Government Employment:
Organization Name: Office of the District Collectorate, Banswara, Rajasthan
Qualification Into: Junior Technical Assistant positions
Category: Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Official Website: http://banswara.rajasthan.gov.in
Examination Pattern For Rajasthan Jr. Technical Assistant Post:
- The written examination for the above mentioned positions is qualifying in nature.
- The question paper tests both the general abilities and the technical aptitude.
- Candidates are advised to prepare for the exam as per the prescribed syllabus.
- The following table provides additional details pertaining to the subjects of syllabus –
|Sl . No.||Paper Number||Subject|
|4||Paper IV||General Ability|
How To MGNREGA Junior Technician Written Exam Syllabus:
The examination information such as dates, venues, call letters, question papers, answer keys, syllabus, and results have to be accessed using official website and online resources. The following general guidelines can be used for clarity –
- The official website has to be opened in the browser at the link – http://banswara.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/banswara/en/home.html
- The notification link is provided in the “Latest” section in the right pane.
- The new and active links are updated in a regular manner.
- Aspirants have been advised to visit the official website for future updates and fresh links pertaining to the exams.
MGNREGA Rajasthan Junior Technician Assistant Syllabus :
The written exam is conducted under the aegis of the selection committee to screen eligible candidates. Short listed candidates are employed subsequently after document verification and interview process. The comprehensive syllabus pertaining to both the General and Technical Subjects for the written examination are provided below.
Syllabus For Written Examination:
MGNREGA Junior Technical Assistant (General) Syllabus:
- Human Resource Management
- Industrial Relations.
- Marketing Management.
- Supply Chain Management.
JTA (Technical) Syllabus for Life Sciences
- Primary Agriculture.
MGNREGA Rajasthan Jr Technical Assistant Syllabus for Engineering:
- Structural Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Geomantic Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
MGNREGA Rajasthan JTA Exam Syllabus for Commerce:
- Financial Accounting.
- Cost Accounting – Basic concepts, principles and best practises.
- Nature and Functions of Cost Accounting.
MGNREGA Rajasthan Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus for General Science:
- Primary Agriculture.
- Chemistry and Physics.
MGNREGA Rajasthan JTA Syllabus for General Ability:
- Indian Society.
- Recent trends in Science and Technology.
- Indian Agriculture.
- Transportation and Service Sectors.
- Natural Resources.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Heritage & Culture.
- Human Development Programmes.
- Food processing.
Rajasthan MGNREGA JTA Exam Syllabus for English:
- Parts and Figures of Speech
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of the sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Close Passage.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Preparation Tips and Techniques:
- The aspirants have to submit the applications well before the last date to avoid stress.
- Preparation for the exam has to be done in earnest with planning.
- The study material has to be appropriate to the level of questioning in the exam.
- Previous question papers have to be collected and solved for greater clarity.
- Concepts in technical subject paper can be studied at an early stage during preparation.
- Candidates lacking in English comprehension and communication have to prepare with intensity and due care.
- Necessary study tools for language improvement have to be used for securing merit marks in the written exam paper.
- Knowledge necessary for answering the General Ability section can be acquired from newspapers, magazines, yearbooks, question banks, and internet content.
- The aspirants have to brush up and do a quick revision of their theoretical knowledge in technical subjects to secure maximum marks.
- Memorization techniques have to be employed during the last few days of preparation for improved performance in the General Ability paper.
- Practice makes perfect and aspirants who practice by participating in a large number of mock tests and online tests during preparation have a greater chance of success.
- Assistance and coaching can be sought in order to tackle difficult subjects and concepts.