MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainee Positions- Engineering Graduates – MECL Jobs 2017 – www.mecl.gov.in
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd (MECL) employs promising and energetic persons as Executive Trainees. Engineers and final semester/year students can submit online applications under reserved and unreserved categories. Short lists of applicants are prepared based on GATE marks. Personal interview is also conducted wherein the candidates have to show original marks sheets and certificates for first class in Engineering. Selection is done on the basis of GATE scores, reservations, relaxation rules, and MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017. Suitable candidates who are selected are put on training for 1 year. Candidates should be healthy, willing to relocate and execute an agreement bond for service.
MECL Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the Executive Trainee positions are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Age Limits||Salary||Eligibility|
|1||Executive Trainee||18 to 28 yrs.||Rs. 16,400 in the pay scale of Rs. 16,400 – Rs. 40,500 with admissible allowances||BE/B.TECH in CSE, MECH, IT, Chemical & Petroleum OR MCA;
MSc / MTech – Geology
The above mentioned educational qualifications are minimum essential for Executive Trainee positions in Chemistry, Geology, Petroleum and Chemical streams.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification. Additional details are mentioned below –
- The date of reckoning the age limits is 1st January, 2017.
- For Non-creamy layer OBC candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years.
- SC/ST Candidates receive 5 years relaxation in upper age limit
According to the MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is adopted –
- Candidates have to appear for GATE 2017 in their respective streams like Geology, Mechanical, Chemistry, etc.
- Short list of suitable candidates is prepared based on GATE score.
- Reservation and relaxation rules are applied as appropriate.
- MECL requirements are also taken into consideration.
- For every 1 position vacant, 5 candidates are called for interview i.e. 1:5 ratio is applied.
- All original certificates, mark sheets, and supporting documents have to be produced at the interview.
- Candidates have to get minimum qualifying marks in the interview.
- Selection is at the complete discretion of MECL authorities.
The pay structure is mentioned in the above table as per the MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification. Additional details are listed below –
- Candidates receive IDA Pay scale in E1 grade.
- Admissible DA is paid and it is revised in a timely manner.
- HRA, Cafeteria expenses, PRP, and medical allowances are given as per Company rules.
The application fee details for Executive Trainee positions are updated on the website.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can go through the following application procedure before applying –
- Qualified candidates have to apply using the online mode before last date.
- Candidates require the following for online registration –
- Valid mobile number and email id that is current and available for 1 year.
- Candidates can also provide mobile number and email id of their parents.
- Personal and community details, education and experience.
- Online fee payment details/ challan form, if applicable.
- The candidate can visit the official website using the following link in a browser – http://www.mecl.gov.in/
- The official terms and conditions can be read before registering.
- The tab titled ‘Advertisement Notices and Results’ can be clicked for the official notification terms.
- Click the following links to register: Career -> Registered User Login -> Click here
- Application number and mobile number have to be entered on the login page.
- All the details have to be entered correctly and completely.
- Application form has to be checked before submitting it online.
- Fees has to be paid if applicable and the print out of the application form can be taken for future use.
According to the MECL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, The following tabulated dates are significant –
|Commencement Of Online Applications||January, 2017|
|Closing Date For Online Applications||February, 2017|
The link to the official website of MECL is at : http://www.mecl.gov.in/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.mecl.gov.in/Careers.aspx