MDL Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Executive Trainees From Electrical And Mechanical Disciplines – MDL Jobs at www.mazagondock.gov.in
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) has a proposal to recruit Executive Trainees in Technical Capacity based on GATE 2017 scores. Candidates from Electrical and Mechanical Engineering background can apply only using the online mode. Candidates have to fill the online form, pay the fee where applicable, upload scans of signature and photo, and make modifications to input details before the last date. Candidates are selected based on merit, GATE 2017 score, and personal interviews as per the MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 details. Certificates are verified, medical examination is conducted, and suitable candidates are appointed for a probationary period of 1 year followed by confirmation of posting.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Executive Trainee in technical positions are tabulated below –
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Valid Disciplines||Eligibility||Upper Age Limit||Emoluments – (Rupees Monthly )|
|1||Electrical||Electrical or Electrical & Instrumentation or Electrical & Electronics||60% or equivalent CGPA in BE/BTech;
Valid GATE 2017 Scores
|26 yrs. as of 1st February||Rs 16,400 to
|2||Mechanical||Mechanical or Production Engineering or Mechanical & Industrial Engineering / Production Engineering & ( Mechanical or Industrial or Management )|
The above mentioned qualifications are essential and minimum eligibility criteria. Additional details are listed below as per the MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Final year/ semester engineering students are also eligible provided they can ensure 60% marks or equivalent CGPA grade as aggregate.
- Candidates should have received their BE/ BTech from reputed and recognizable institutions and universities and/or AICTE approval.
- Only the above mentioned Engineering discipline combinations are valid and acceptable for MDL authorities.
- GATE 2017 exam has to be in relevant paper i.e. Mechanical and Electrical respectively.
The age limits are specified below in accordance with MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 26 years.
- Age limits are reckoned as of the 1st of February.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, and PWD categories receive relaxations as per the Government guidelines.
- Ex-Servicemen receive relaxation in upper age limit to the extent of military service period. The difference in actual age and period of service i.e. resultant age cannot be more than 29 years.
According to the MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection methodology is applied –
- Candidates should have GATE 2017 qualification to be considered for selection.
- Selection process begins only after the GATE 2017 results are declared.
- Candidates who achieve a valid GATE 2017 score are only eligible for the next stage of selection.
- The validity of score is dependent on the candidate securing qualification marks or more in the GATE 2017 exam.
- Documents are verified for age limits, education and experience, caste and other reservations.
- Those who are currently employed have to submit NOC i.e. No Objection Certificate.
- Suitable candidates are subjected to medical examination before offering employment.
- Police Verification Report is mandatory to ensure antecedents of the candidate are sound.
- Employment offer is given to selected candidates for a period of 1 year on probationary terms.
- On successful completion of probation, Candidates are finally selected and posting is confirmed.
- Candidates have to complete each stage of selection successfully for final recruitment.
As per the MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The following salary details are provided for the benefit of the applicants –
- Candidates are selected and paid emoluments in the E-1 Grade.
- Candidates receive pay scale to the amount of Rs 16,400 – 40,500 on a monthly basis.
- The approximate CTC per annum in rupees is in the range of 5.98 to 14.77 Lakhs.
- Candidates are also entitled to Leave Encashment, Hospitalisation benefits, and Gratuity
- Other facilities are also offered to candidates as per Company’s admissible Rules.
- Performance Related Pay (PRP), that is admissible, is paid taking the performance of the individual and the Company into consideration.
The application fee details for the Executive Trainee positions are tabulated below –
|General & OBC Candidates||Rs 300|
|PWD, SC, and ST Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Mode||SBI Deposit Using Print Out Of Challan Form|
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the Executive Trainee positions using the following steps –
- Candidates with interest and eligibility have to register themselves ONLINE for the GATE 2017 examination using official sources.
- The registration number mentioned on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities is required for submitting applications to MDL.
- Candidates have to submit applications using the Online system only.
- Manual, postal and paper applications are not accepted.
- Candidates have to keep ready a scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Candidates have to open the official website in browser using the following link – http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/index.htm
- Click Career -> Career – Executives links to open the employment section page.
- Read all official instructions by clicking the appropriate links.
- Click the Online Recruitment link and start the application submission process.
- Candidates have to submit correct GATE Registration Number and apply for the relevant discipline in the Online Application Form.
- Any sort of corrections to GATE Registration number or Discipline in the Online Application Form are not permitted later.
- Application has to be filled, scans have to be uploaded and the email has to be validated.
- On successful application submission, The System generates a unique Registration Number which has to be retained by the candidate.
- Any permitted modifications to the online application form have to be edited using the following links and registration number before the last date -“Online Recruitment->Candidate->Application Status”
- Candidates should take a print out of the completed application form for future use.
The following important dates are listed according to the MDL recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date For GATE Application||September – October, 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||April, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||May, 2017|
The link to the official website of MDL is at : http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/index.htm
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.mazagondock.gov.in/newsite2010/recruitment.html