Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016-17
Well-known Maulana Azad Education Foundation floated the scheme as the Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016 is going to offer an incorporated five year fellowship in the form of the financial assistance to the students from the minority communities.
By giving way this fair opportunity, they will be capable to follow higher studies like M. Phil as well as Ph.D. To apply for this scheme, online application form is requested from the deserving candidates, so if you would like to grab this chance, then apply for it right away.
Fellowship will cover up all the Universities as well as Institutions acknowledged by the University Grants Commission of the UGC Act. Maulana Azad National Scholarship of the year 2016 for all f the minority students who will be on the pattern of the UGC Fellowships awarded to research students following regular as well as full time M. Phil along with PhD courses.
For getting additional information linked with Maulana Azad National Scheme for Minority Students, candidate have to go through this entire page that is well expressed below by the team of esteemed organization.
Eligibility Criteria of the Maulana Azad National Scholarship:
An applicant has to accomplish the following conditions to be entitled for award of this fellowship:-
- An applicant who are applying for this fellowship scheme have to be belong to one of the minority communities – like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist as well as Parsi.
- An applicant requires submitting the minority community certificate on the basis of self declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper to confirm the minority community certificate.
- Applier should get admission as well as registration for the regular as well as full time M.Phil or the Ph.D courses in the University or the Academic Institution.
- The students of the minority community once measured entitled for the fellowship shall not be permitted to the advantages under any other scheme of the Central or the State Government or any other independent body like UGC for the similar study.
- Not more than the two students from one family can advantage MOMA fellowship.
- Real reimbursement of the fellowship will be completed with effect from the date of joining only.
- Fellowship cannot be relocating from one minority community to another.
- Yearly income of the beneficiary or the parents or the guardian of the beneficiary should not go beyond Rs.4.5 lakh from all of the sources. Candidate should submit his or her income or his or her parent’s or the guardian’s income certificate issued by the suitable Authority.
Duration of the Fellowship:
These are the incorporated five year fellowships for M.Phil as well as Ph.D subject to an academic criterion in force for the selection to the Ph.D programme.
Period of fellowship is given as under:
|Name of the well known Course||Maximum duration of the Course||acceptability of the JRF as well as SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years||2 Years, Remaining 3 years (SRF)|
Nature of an Assistance obtainable Under this Scheme:
The rate of the fellowship for JRF as well as SRF will be at par with the UGC fellowship as altered from time to time. Presently these rates are as follows:
|Fellowship||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for an initial up to the two years (JRF)
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for the remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial for the two years.
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining for the three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for the initial two years
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for the remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the multitude institution for providing the infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of the physically along with visually challenged applicant|
Selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of the merit which will be arranged according to the qualification as well as other eligibility situation of students.
Procedure to Apply for the Maulana Azad National Scholarship:
- Applicant might apply online by visiting the Official website www.ugc.ac.in
- Choose, the suitable link as “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” situated at correct side of home page.
- Then strike on “Maulana Azad National Fellowship for the Minority Students” link from opened page.
- Now decide tab ‘Apply Online Form’.
- Enter your individual Details, current Institution’s Name & Address, mail Address, Permanent Address as well as Matriculation Examination Detail.
- Press the submit tab as well as upload documents as required.
- Take hard copy of an application form for the future reference.
Documents to be attach compulsorily in the Hindi or the English version:
- Income Certificate along with Affidavit
- Mark sheet of the class Xth attested by the Principal of current School or the College
- confirmation by the Principal of present School or the College
- Photo attested by the Principal of current School or the College
Last date to apply the Online: the day of the 31st July of the year 2016
Please check Maulana Azad National Fellowship Guidelines:
Apply Online: http://www.ugc.ac.in/manf/registration.aspx
Note: To get additional details regarding Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2016 you may check this Official Link. Insert this page as bookmarks or you might also join on Facebook to obtain additional info about Maulana Azad National Scholarship of the year 2016.