Manipur Police Recruitment 2016 – 3057 Positions of Police Constable, Follower, Riflemen
Manipur Police recruitment, is under direct monitor of Department of Home affairs and government of Manipur. Manipur Police is under the control of Director of General of police (DGP) who is Shahid Ahmed. Manipur police however, has three main departments going on under it which is training, Traffic Police and Crime branch. Police forms to be the main state of enforcing law in Manipur, of India. Manipur Police Department has notified currently to fill in 3057 job posts for Police Constable Position, Follower, Riflemen. This can however, prove to a very great opportunity for applicants who wish to apply for Government jobs in Manipur.
In this way, Government jobs are being available and offered to interested applicants. The applicants who wish to apply for the same and have ambition to do something in Government firms as a career can apply and be updated, likewise. Since, Government jobs are the most secured job-profile considered among all, and which plays a good-role in incorporating among the candidate’s resume.
Manipur Police recruitment, is offering 3057 seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 1st June, 2016 of the notification first updated. The organization is inviting new applicants to apply for Manipur Police Recruitment 2016,One can visit the official website for the same which is www.manipurpolice.org and submit all the forms properly.
There are total 3057 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of posts|
|1.||Police Constable||2052 seats|
|2.||Follower(Manipur Police)||554 seats|
|3.||Riflemen in Manipur rifle battalion||441 seats|
|Total vacancies||3057 vacancies|
- Age-Limit is decided as per the Recruitment boards.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
- Applicants must have completed SSC OR
- Applicants who have done HSC are also acceptable
- However, all the above courses must be certified and from a recognized University
- For other post-graduate certificates and their criteria one can check the official advertisement also.
- Selection process will be done on written examination, medical test and Physical efficiency test.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of Recruitment board for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- For Physical efficiency test one must be judged according to their activeness and mental-activeness in various situation they will be offered.
- Also, their ability to race against time would be judged upon.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.manipurpolice.org must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- One must click on the advertisement saying “Notification for Riflemen, Constable and Follower Vacancy”
- All forms must be filled properly and submitted to the authorities before 1st june,2016
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All forms for all the three above posts must be filled and submitted before 1st june,2016
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.manipurpolice.org
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: http://manipurpolice.org/PressRelease_files/Police%20Recruit%202016.pdf