MP Board 10th Result 2016 will be released in 3rd Week of May, 2016
About Madhya Pradesh Board:
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education or MPBSE was established in the year 1965. It is headquartered at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. The board works under the state government. The board aims at improving the education level in the state of Madhya Pradesh and controls all the issues related to the education system in the state. It also carries out all the duties assigned to it by the state government. One of its major functions is to conduct class 10th and 12th class board examinations in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The MPBSE covers both government and private schools under its flagship. Lakhs of students appear for the class examinations every year under the MPBSE board.
Madhya Pradesh Board will announce 10th Board Result in the 3rd week of May 2016. Candidates who appeared in MP 10th Board examination will soon able to check MP Board 10th Result 2016 from official website of MP Board that is www.mpresults.nic.in. So they are advised to be ready with their roll numbers to get MPBSE 10th Class Result 2016 from official website or from here.
How to check the MPBSE Result:
- The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education will declare the class 10th 2016 results online. The candidates can check the results by visiting the official website of MPBSE, which is http://mpresults.nic.in/
- Once they visit the MPBSE website they need to look for the class 10th class 2016 results. When they do so a new window will appear which will ask for the roll number and Name of the candidate.
- The candidate has to enter his Name and roll number on the space provided in the link page. Candidates are advised to put the correct roll number and Names in the space provided, if incorrect entries are done they will not get the result details; but will be again asked to enter the name and roll number correctly.
- Once the correct entries are made the candidate has to click on the submit button. Once they do so and the system accept the details provided by the candidate a new window opens with the results.
- The candidate has to click on the save button first and then has to click on the download button.
- Once the results are downloaded, the candidate is advised to check the result details thoroughly. They should confirm that the result downloaded is theirs, by checking their names and roll number on the result sheet.
- Once they are satisfied that the result is theirs, they can give the print command and take out a print out of the results for further use.
- The results will also be made available on the notice board of all the schools. They can also view their results on the notice board of their respective schools.
- If the candidate is unable to take the print out of the results, he will have to wait for some days. They mark sheets will be provided to them from their respective schools
- After the results are declared, if any candidate is not satisfied with the marks obtained in any of the papers and he wants to get their papers re-evaluated. He will have to apply for re-evaluation of the paper within the time limit provided by the MPBSE. The candidates will also have pay a minimal fee for getting their paper re-evaluated. The details about the last date to submit the re-evaluation application and depositing the required fee will be available on the official website of the MPBSE board.
- The decision whether the request for re-evaluation will be entertained or not entirely depends on the decision of the concerned authorities of MPBSE. Their decision cannot be questioned in any way. Their decision will be considered final.
- Once the application of the candidate for re-evaluation is accepted. Re-evaluation of the paper would be conducted. The details about the period of re-evaluation would be available in the official website. Candidates are advised to check the official website of MPBSE regularly from time to time.
- Once the r-evaluation is complete the results will be uploaded on the official website. Candidates can check their results from the website.
- Candidates please note that the decision of the concerned authorities of MPBSE will be final on the results that are declared. No further request for re-evaluation will be entertained in any condition.
- Candidates also note that if they apply for re-evaluation for a particular paper. And the request for re-evaluation is accepted and the paper is re-evaluated then the marks calculated at the time of re-evaluation will be considered final; irrespective of whether the marks increase or decrease from the previous results. There might be cases when the marks may decrease when re-evaluated. In this case the candidate will have to satisfy himself with the low larks, as it would be counted as the final marks obtained in the paper.
Statastics of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education conducts the class 10th examinations in the month of March every year, this year also it conducted the examinations in March, 2016. They generally take two months to declare the class 10th results, this year it is going to declare the results in the month of May. The results will be uploaded on the official website of Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, mpresults.nic.in
Here are the statistics of the results of the MPBSE student’s performance for the past four years
|Year||Overall Pass %||Boys||Girls|
It has been seen that the girls perform better as compared to boys in the class 10th exams.
The board takes around two months to release the results. The MPBSE 10th class results 2016 are about to be released. The Madhya Pradesh board generally declare the class 10th results by the first week of May.
- MPBSE declares the class 10th examination results generally by the first week of May.
- All the details about the class 10th examination can be obtained from the official website of the MPBSE.
- The candidates are advised to check the MPBSE website regularly for updates of results.
- If the candidates are unable to print their results they can get the mark sheets from their respective schools after a while.
- Decision of the authorities of the MPBSE board will be final and their decision cannot be questioned in any form.
- If the candidates have any queries regarding the results they can visit the official website or contact the concerned authorities listed on the website through the process mentioned on the website.