|Check Here for CCA, RCA, Insurance Agent, LIC Agent and Agent cum Advisor|
|Check Here for 81 Posts of LIC Agents|
|Check Here for 100 Posts of Insurance Agents Nagpur Branch|
LIC Recruitment 2016 – 430 Posts of CCA, RCA, Insurance Agent, LIC Agent and Agent cum Advisor
LIC Recruitment 2016 – 430 vacancies at LIC for the posts of CCA, RCA, Insurance Agent, LIC Agent and Agent cum Advisor.
The LIC Recruitment 2016-17 invites people to apply online for the jobs of CCA, RCA, Insurance agent, LIC agent and Agent cum Advisor at LIC. LIC needs hardworking aspirants to fill 430 vacancies at various levels in LIC. The required qualifications are not much and it is a well-paying job. The payment of any candidate depends only on his/her hard work.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2016-17 has up to 430 vacancies at various levels, to be filled by online application and a written examination. The payment of the candidates will depend entirely on their hard work. The harder they work, the more they will get paid. It is a well-paying job and the required educational qualifications are also less. LIC requires hard working aspirants who are willing to work hard for all time.
Any notifications regarding the vacancies, application form, examination details, etc. is available on the official website of LIC. Any detail regarding vacancies at LIC is updated on the official website of LIC from time to time.
Check here – Latest Government Jobs
There are multiple vacancies at various posts in LIC which makes a total of 430 vacancies at LIC. Number of vacancies according to the posts in LIC is as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|Insurance Agent||121 Nos.|
|Life Insurance Agent||50 Nos.|
|LIC Agent||99 Nos.|
|Insurance Agent||50 Nos.|
|Insurance Advisor cum Agent||50 Nos.|
The candidates applying for any post in Life Insurance Corporation of India must possess 10th or 12th or graduation diploma depending upon the applying post in relevant field from a recognized University or Institution with good academic records. Though any past working experience is not mandatory, candidates with past working experience in the relevant field will be preferable by the interviewing jury. After clearing the written exams, each candidate will have to go through personal interview, hence the final selection of candidates will be decided by the interviewing jury. Thus, personal interview is a very important part of the selection process and all applying candidates are supposed to work hard for it.
Check here – Jobs after 12th Class
The age limit of the applying candidates will be according to the rules and norms of Life insurance Corporation of India. Any kind of reservation or relaxation in the upper age limits of the applying candidates on the basis of caste, gender or creed will be in accordance with the Government of India rules.
The selection process for selecting candidates for LIC is divided into following 2 steps.
- The candidates will first be shortlisted from all the applicants by their performance in the LIC organized written examination, i.e. on the merit basis in the exams.
- The shortlisted candidates will then undergo personal interview for final selection.
- The candidates clearing the personal interview will be selected for the post they are eligible for in Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Check Here – Important Interview Tips
The salary of the selected candidates in LIC will depend entirely on their hard work. This is because selected candidates of the Life Insurance Corporation Vacancy will get their salary in accordance with the number of policies they have sold. Also, the incentives of the candidates will also depend on their work and performance around the month.
How to Apply:
To apply for suitable vacant posts in LIC recruitment, one has to follow the following steps.
- Going on the official website of LIC, one has to select the ‘current jobs’ link on homepage.
- Then, under the ‘jobs posted on maharojgar portal’ section, select the ‘hit here’ link and select the appropriate post you will apply for.
- After reading all the information regarding the post, its vacancy, etc. return to the previous page and click on the ‘Login to view & apply eligible Vacancies’ link.
- Logging in with correct ID and password, fill the online application form with correct details.
- Uploading a scanned image in the application form and rechecking the form submit the form.
- For any further use, print out a hard copy of the application form.
- All the online application forms should be submitted before their respective last dates of submission. No more application forms will be accepted for any post in LIC once the last date of submission of application forms for the respective post has passed.
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
There is no processing fee for selection of candidates by the examination and interviewing process.
Any information regarding the application fees of the candidates is available on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India, along with the application form.
The last date of submission of the applicant’s form differs with the applying post. The list of last dates of submission of the applicant’s form along with their respective applying posts is given below. There will be no extension in the last date of submission of the application forms and hence all applying candidates should submit their application forms before the last date.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Last date of submission of the application form|
|Life Insurance Agent||15.07.2016|
|Insurance Advisor cum Agent||15.07.2016|
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Any details regarding vacancies, written examination, Interview, etc. or answer to any other query regarding the LIC is available on the official website of the Life Insurance Corporation of India. The official website of LIC is given below.
- Any candidate can apply for more than one post in Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2016-17, but he/she will have to apply for all posts separately, i.e, he/she will have to fill application forms for all the posts separately and if selected for interview will have to attend the interview for all the posts separately.
- Notifications regarding the date and venue of personal interview will be declared later on the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India.
LIC Recruitment 2016 – 81 Vacancies for LIC Agents
LIC, the biggest insurance organisation has released 81 vacancies for LIC Agents. Aspirants who are willing to brighten their future in government sector, the door has opened for them. Important information regarding the LIC Recruitment is mentioned below.
The post of LIC Agent issued by Life Insurance Corporation of India is for Latur District, (Maharashtra) only. Nature of work for the LIC agents who will be shortlisted will be to create awareness among people about Insurance policies and sell the insurance policies. Shortlisted candidates can work as part time agents or full time agents. Candidates that will be shortlisted will get shortlisted for the policies they sell. Apart from commission, shortlisted candidates who will work as agents for LIC, can get benefit like- advance for motor cycle, advance for laptop, vehicle, home loan at low rate of interest, etc.
Life Insurance of India has issued a notice regarding the job vacancies for the post of LIC Agents.
Every description has been elaborated in the notification https://www.maharojgar.gov.in
in detail. The for the same has been mentioned at the end.
Name of the job: LIC Agent
Number of vacancies notified by Life Insurance Corporation of India- 81
- Aspirants willing to apply for the post must have attained HSC
- Aspirants should acquire maximum Doctorate certification from any recognized university or Institute.
Aspirants must be between the ages of 18 to 45 years as on 12/05/2016.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Aspirants willing to apply for this post are required to visit the website of “Maharojgar Portal” that is, https://www.maharojgar.gov.in
- Go for “current jobs” link on the home page and select “press here” option.
- Select the tab“Login to View and Apply Eligible Vacancies” under “government” section. If you are new user, you will need to register first but if you have already registered, you can directly login.
- Then click on the “view detail” link from the recruitment “LIC of India” by selecting your location and suitable link.
- Go through the details and fill the application form without any blanks and Upload scanned photograph and images of documents (if necessary).
- Touch the “submit” button for submission of application form.
- Save the copy of the application for further process
- Selection Process is simple, by the Written Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the LIC of India.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
Selected candidate will be getting an impressive amount of salary as a stipend according to the norms of LIC of India.
Last date for the submission of online application form is 31st May, 2016.
For further details, click on the following Link:
LIC Recruitment 2016 – 100 Posts for Insurance Agent in Nagpur Branch:
Lic India is hiring individuals for job in 2016 near the suburban area of Mumbai. The Job the Insurance company is offering is Part-time as well as Full-time. So, an individual can pick up according to the preference. There are currently 100 posts to apply for this year in Lic Nagpur branch for Insurance Agents. The Candidates eligible can apply for the job as per the requirement given.
The organization which is arranging for this job and all the updated details about the post is on Directorate of Skill development, Employment and Entrepreneurship.
Total Number of Post Available in 2016:
For MALES, 50 Seats are available.
For FEMALES, 50 Seats are available.
So, there is a 50-50 equality bar maintained in the department when it comes to hiring.
What Does an Insurance Agent Required To Do:
An insurance Agent is the Person, who has all the schemes and facilities provided by his respective bank in which he works. He/she can sell, or educate Consumers about all the facilities provided by the Bank. Also, mainly they are given the responsibility to sell out different Insurance schemes and console about any doubts or queries a consumer may have. They act as a medium between the consumer and the Bank.
Information about Nagpur Branch:
The Name of Organization which is looking after handling the job process is Life Insurance Corporation of india, Branch 971. The Insurance Company is basically located IN Nagpur.
The Candidates who wish to apply for this job can apply, or else, I they don’t prefer the current Job-criteria or the Place of recruitment, they might follow the following steps,
- Log in the Page named Directorate of Skill development, Employment and Entrepreneurship.
- After that, there will be four blanks which will ask the Applicant about Branch Name, Post to apply for, Number of Vacancies, and District.
- These are the basic keyword so that if the applicant forgets about any one of these, he/she might retrieve the page correctly even so.
- After that number of vacancies and job description re given.
- One can read all the description carefully and apply for the job.
Following would be some of the job details which an Applicant can read and go through while applying for the job.
- Name of the Organization which is hiring Individuals is : Life Insurance Corporation of India, Branch 971.
- The Sector which handles this Section is Government Sector.
- The website which an Applicant can visit to access further details is www.licindia.in
- Vacancy order number given in the description is 20045249
- Designation the Organization is offering is : Insurance Advisor. The Work of an Insurance Advisor is An insurance Agent is the Person, who has all the schemes and facilities provided by his respective bank in which he works. He/she can sell, or educate Consumers about all the facilities provided by the Bank. Also, mainly they are given the responsibility to sell out different Insurance schemes and console about any doubts or queries a consumer may have. They act as a medium between the consumer and the Bank.
- The Job type is Permanent, it can be part-time too.
- Number of vacancies offered by the organization is 100. (50 Seats for Males and 50 for Females)
- The Grade of payment is not yet described. It can however range according to the individual’s qualification.
- The Minimum qualification needed as per the job requirement Is HSC in Commerce.
- If the applicant has higher qualification than that of HSC, Still, the candidate will be considered.
- The application forms are displayed on the website linked above.
- Application forms must be filled before 30th April, 2016
- The Experience required is not much, Fresher will always be welcomed.
- The Candidate must be good in convincing skills.
- They must be HSC passed after the year 2011 or after that.
- The Category, however, required is open.
- Other caste members are not specified.
- Any Gender can apply as there are 50-50 chances of seats.
- The minimum seats available for this is 100.
- The key skills required by the candidate are they must have good convincing power.
- They must be able to sell Insurance products to customers directly.
- By making chains of contact, and gathering a group of Insurance Customers, they will be rewarded.
- Also, They must have a good command over English.
- They must be aware of basic banking procedures so that when they reach out to the customers they seem confident and not lacking of knowledge.
- Also, the people who already have policies, the Insurance Agents must be able to sell out after sale policies to them.
- Based on how much policy they sell, they will attain that much extra-income.
- More the sale of policies more the extra-income.
- Incentives will also change according to the changing situations of the back criteria and the policy-holding criteria.
- The Insurance Advisor post requires minimum of HSC In commerce.
- Also, the application form if filled online must be printed out.
- Login ID AND password must be remembered for further assistance.
- The documents to be submitted are basically notified under the forms but, basic documents involving are Personal details, Identification details, Address proof, 5 photos according to the dimensions given must be attached.
- The candidate must have PAN Card compulsorily.
- Most candidates are preferred which are from Nagpur area, as so that, the Candidate can be attached to the organization as much as possible.
- The applicant can login to the website of www.maharojgar.in and login with a suitable id.
- Details can be filled along with all the personal, Identification , Address proof.
- Documents required must be scanned and uploaded.
- All filled information must be cross-checked once again.
- After cross-checking the data entered must be saved and submitted.
- Freshers are welcomed as the job is related to dealing with customers.
- Many other jobs are also available like dealing with customers, social service agents ,etc.
- Candidates who wish to apply for different job categories can apply for different ones.
- Candidates who wish to apply for further year, can keep track of organization and apply so.