KRIBHCO Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Graduate Engineer Trainees From Civil, Chemical, Instrumentation, CSE, ECE, Mechanical – KRIBHCO Jobs at www.kribhco.net
Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (KRIBHCO) recruits graduate engineers as trainees through GATE 2017. Candidates with the requisite qualifications are instructed to send applications using the online mode. Candidates have to initially register and appear for GATE 2017. As per the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, Students from final year or semester are also free to apply before the closing date. Selection of efficient candidates is done on the basis of GATE 2017 score followed by a Personal Interview. Candidates will be trained and they are required to execute a bond for a period of 3 years after training to serve KRIBHCO. Candidates can avail of further information from the online resources and official website of KRIBHCO.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The vacancy details for the Graduate Engineer Trainees are listed in the following table
|Sl.No.||Engineering Discipline||Eligibility||Max. Age Limit||Emoluments|
|1||Electronics & Communications||First Class 65% in BE/BTech;
Valid GATE 2017 Scores
|27 yrs. as of April 30;
Relaxation rules are applicable.
Rs 22000 every month + allowances
Rs 22660 every month + allowances
9 Lac Rupees
The above mentioned essential criteria are a minimum for qualification. Additional details are listed here as per the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 notification:
- Final year/ semester engineering students who are awaiting their results are also eligible provided they can ensure minimum aggregate marks of 65% till their 6th semester.
- Candidates should have 60% marks in school and at the 10 + 2 level.
- Candidates should have received their B. Tech only from one of the 34 National Institutes of Technology.
- B Tech can also be from – Delhi College of Engineering/ Delhi Technical University; Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology (Nadiad), Gujarat; Lal bhag Dalpatbhai Engineering College (Ahmedabad), Gujarat; Nirma Engineering & Technology Institute, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Wards of KRIBHCO employees from the above institutions are also eligible to apply.
The age limits are listed below as per the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement –
- The maximum age limit for the candidates has been fixed at 27 years.
- Age limits are reckoned as of the 30th of April.
- Candidates from OBC, SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen categories are eligible for relaxations in upper age limits as per the Government orders.
According to the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 notification, the following selection process is followed –
- Candidates should mandatorily possess GATE 2017 qualification to be considered for selection.
- Candidates who secure a valid GATE 2017 score out of 100 marks are only qualified for the next stage of selection.
- The candidates are informed that the validity of score is dependent on securing qualification marks or more in the GATE 2017 exam.
- Candidates who qualify are short-listed in a category-wise manner.
- Short listed candidates are invited for a Personal Interview.
- Candidates who are shortlisted for the Personal Interview should be in a position to submit the original copies of relevant testimonials and supporting documents when demanded by the authorities at KRIBHCO.
- The appointment offers are issued to the selected and suitable candidates from the different engineering disciplines.
- Requirements of KRIBHCO are also kept in mind while offering the appointments.
- Selection procedure and final decisions are at the complete discretion of the competent authorities.
- Selected candidates will be trained initially and the posting is confirmed after the completion of training.
- Candidates who finish training are required to execute a service bond with KRIBHCO for a period of three years.
- The service bond amount is to the amount of Rs. 2 lakhs for candidates from General and OBC Categories.
- Rs.50,000/- is the fixed amount of service bond for candidates from SC / ST category.
As per the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 advertisement, The salary details are as follows –
- During the training period the pay scale is Rs.22000-46500/- and the initial Basic Pay is to the amount of Rs.22000/- per month.
- The usual allowances are also paid to the candidates as stipend.
- After confirmation of the posting, the pay scale is as follows : Rs.22000-3%-46500/-
- Candidates receive the initial Basic Pay to the amount of Rs.22660/- p.m. along with the usual and admissible allowances.
- The Cost To Company or CTC during the training or probation is around Rs. 7.8 lacs
- After confirmation of the posting the candidates receive CTC of around Rs.9.0 lacs
- CTC also includes accommodation emoluments or HRA which is 30% of the basic.
There is no mention of application fee details for the Graduate Engineer positions as per the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 notification.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested in the Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancy can apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Candidates should be able to ensure qualification in terms of age, education, GATE 2017 eligibility, and other criteria mentioned in the notification.
- B Tech degrees should be only from the specific institutions mentioned in the notification.
- Interested candidates who satisfy the requisite criteria have to apply using the online mode.
- Candidates can open the official website in the browser using the following link- http://www.kribhco.net/
- Click on ‘Careers With Us’ menu item to open the page with the latest employment opportunities.
- Select the appropriate link and open the official notification.
- Study all the instructions thoroughly before submitting the online application.
- Online applications can also be submitted at the following link – http://kribhco.indiainformative.com/Candidates must say no to the control Number while applying for the First time.
- Candidates have to correctly and completely fill all their personal details and academic details that are requested in the application form.
- On successful submission, a unique Control Number will be displayed at the top of the second section of the application form.
- Candidates have to note down this number.
- After successful completion of the application process, a page is displayed with the following details – Control No / Position Applied For / Name of Applicant / Registered Email Id of the candidate.
- Candidates are instructed to take a printout of the same for future reference.
The following notable dates are tabulated below according to the KRIBHCO recruitment through GATE 2017 notification –
|Date For GATE Applications||September – October , 2016|
|Starting Date Of Online Applications||April, 2017|
|Closing Date Of Online Applications||May, 2017|
The link to the official website of KRIBHCO is at : http://www.kribhco.net/
The links to the official notification and the application process are at: http://www.kribhco.net/index.php/operations/hr/career