KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17: Advertisement for the position of AEE, JE, AE, AAO, Assistant
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited recently unveiled the KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 with reference to Advt No. KPTCL/B16/40360/2016-17 according to which the organization is looking for skilled and talented candidates in order to apply for its vacant positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer ( Civil / Electrical ), Assistant Engineer ( Electrical / Civil ), Assistant, Asst. Accounts Officer, Asst. Executive Officers for which the total number of seats available at 1921 Nos. The organization unveiled the advertisement that contains all the pertaining information about each posts where the applicants can refer the notification and apply accordingly. The candidates can gain more information about the openings by visiting www.kptcl.com.
KPTCL Vacancy Details:
With respect to the KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 posted recently, the advertisement is for the recruitment of vacant positions which are as follows –
|Particulars||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|Junior Assistant||290||9,050/- + 240/- to 10,250/- + 300/- to 11,750/- + 360/- to 13,910/- + 420/- to 16,850/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/-.|
|Junior Engineer ( Electrical )||409||11,750/- + 360/- to 13,910/- + 420/- to 16,850/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/- + 700/- to 25,180/- + 760/- to 28,220/- + 850/- + 29,070/-|
|Junior Engineer ( Civil )||12||11,750/- + 360/- to 13,910/- + 420/- to 16,850/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/- + 700/- to 25,180/- + 760/- to 28,220/- + 850/- + 29,070/-|
|Assistant Engineer ( Electrical )||416||18,380/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/- + 700/- to 25,180/- + 760/- to 28,220/- + 850/- + 30,770/- + 920/- to 32,610/-|
|Assistant Engineer ( Civil )||24||18,380/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/- + 700/- to 25,180/- + 760/- to 28,220/- + 850/- + 30,770/- + 920/- to 32,610/-|
|Assistant||412||10,250/- + 300/- to 11,750/- + 360/- to 13,910/- + 420/- to 16,850/- + 510/- to 18,890/- + 570/- to 20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080/- + 700/- to 25,180/-|
|Assistant Accounts officer||296|
|Assistant Executive Engineer ( Elect )||52||20,600/- + 620/- to 23,080 + 700/- to 25,180/- + 760/- to 28,220/- + 850/- to 30,770/- + 920/- to 35,370/- + 1,060/- to 43,850/-.|
The Total Number of Vacancies are further bifurcated into region-wise vacancies which is as follows –
The candidates who want to enrol for any of the position mentioned above are required to have secured Engineering Degree in the respective field from a recognized University.
The Age limit for the positions mentioned above as per the notification released by the KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 is between 18 to 35 years of age as on the date of submission of receipt of application form.
- The aspirants under SC / ST Category will be able to apply with the relaxable period of 5 years that is 40 years.
- The aspirants under Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB will receive 3 years as relaxable period that is 38 years.
The Selection of candidates for any of the listed position will be made by the scores obtained during the Online Aptitude Test which will be of 2 Hours of duration. The Aptitude Test will be available in Kannada and/or English language depending on the post selected. THe aspirants will be allotted an exam center where they must appear on the scheduled date and time and attend the Aptitude Test. The selection will be made by the selection commission elected by the KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17.
The aspirants will have to make payment of Application Fee in order to complete the submission of application form for which the details are as follows –
|General / Unreserved & I, IIA, IIB, IIIB||500/-|
|( SC / ST ) Category||300/-|
How to Apply:
The Mode of Submission of Application Form is Online and hence no other mode of submission will be accepted. Below are the instructions on How to Apply for the same –
- The very first step in order to apply is to visit one of the organization’s website that are www.kptcl.com
- The next step is to navigate to the advertisement section of the above given website where the candidates will have to search for the appropriate advertisement and click on Apply Online.
- The candidates are required to follow the given instructions on the application and fill the form with all the correct information ensuring that no space is left empty.
- The candidates will have to upload all the documents and signature and passport sized photo on the application form and click on Submit Button for final submission.
- The aspirants are required to pay the application fee through e-post where they have to submit the application form and obtain the generated e-post challan using which they have to pay the application fee is directed by the application form.
- The last date for depositing application fee is 01st October 2016.
With respect to the KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 advertisement, below are the Important Dates as mentioned in the advertisement –
|Starting Date for Submission of Application Form||08th September 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||28th September 2016|
|Final Date for Submission of Application Fee||01st October 2016|
KPTCL Recruitment 2016-17 – Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman posts
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, or KPTCL for short, has recently published an advertisement “KPTCL Recruitment 2016” informing eligible candidates of vacancy for Junior Station Attendant (JSA) and Junior Lineman (JLM) posts. The Corporation is hiring for both posts simultaneously. The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to the post including job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidate, salaries and allowances, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., Eligible candidates looking forward to work as Junior Station Attendants and Junior Linemen, as advertised by KPTCL Recruitment 2016, can peruse the following advertisement carefully for comprehensive details pertaining to the available vacancies.
KPTCL Recruitment 2016 informs the interested candidates about vacancy for Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman posts. The Junior positions require candidates with good physical strength and requisite enthusiasm to perform duties assigned to them by the superiors from time to time as per requirements. The selected candidates will be involved in maintenance and construction of electricity distribution and power transmission facilities. There are up to 411 vacancies for JSM and JLA posts available as of now.
According to the KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the authorities have issued an advertisement recently inviting applications for the Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman posts. An invitation has been extended to qualified candidates interested in these posts to apply by submitting their applications online with all necessary details. The last date for receiving the application as well as other details pertinent for application submission will be made public soon.
The joint official notification has been issued by HR and Administration Director at Corporate Office in Bangalore on 21/07/2016 with Employment Notification No: KPTCL/B16/40342/2016-17. The posts are available at KPTCL as well as at other Corporations. The notification requests eligible candidates to use only the online mode for application. Candidates with eligibility will have to apply only once at KPTCL to be considered for appointment. The applicants are informed that the selection process will include an endurance test for candidates who applied successfully and have been subsequently short listed.
The vacancy details for the Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman posts, as per the information provided by the KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement are as follows
The total number of vacancies available are up to 411 Nos.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Station Attendant||61|
The Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman posts require the following essential qualifications as per the information provided by the KPTCL Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should have passed SSLC or 10th standard examination from an education institution located in Karnataka. This requirement is minimum and mandatory.
The KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs that the candidate’s age of aspirants should not be below 18 years and upper age limit will be decided as per the rules of organization. Upper age limit can be relaxed for reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PH as per rules of organization.
As per the details provided by the KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the following steps are implemented for selecting suitable candidates for Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman positions:
- Verification of Application and Bio-data for correctness and eligibility. Candidates who applied online have to produce all necessary hard copies at the interview time including qualifications, experience and caste testimonials.
- Candidates who applied properly will only be considered and shortlisted based on academic performance/ marks secured.
- Subsequently, written test, physical endurance test and interview are to be scheduled. The physical endurance test will be held for both new and backlog vacancies. The Selection Committee’s decision is final and binding.
- Candidates are encouraged to visit official website and check online resources for further updates regarding selection procedure.
The KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates seeking selection for Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman positions that monthly salary will be commensurate with the positions being offered as per the rules of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Application Fee :
The KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement informs the eligible candidates applying for Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman positions that pertinent details will be made available on the official website before the 5th of August at the earliest. Candidates are requested to check online resources regularly.
How to Apply:
As per the particulars provided by The KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the procedure for application to the posts of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman positions are as follows:
- Candidates who are eligible with essential qualifications have to apply.
- The candidates can visit the official website at http://www.kptcl.com, and click on recruitment menu item at the top of the page.
- The link to notification details is available under the link with title:
“Employment Notification-Recruitment of Junior Lineman(JLM) in KPTCL & ESCOMS/Backlog of JSA & JLM”
- Candidates can submit online applications and upload all pertinent scans of documentary proof along with signatures.
- Candidates are encouraged to download the notification for further reference, and also avail online resources for additional information.
The KPTCL Recruitment 2016 advertisement mentions the following dates for application submission to the posts of Junior Station Attendant and Junior Lineman –
|Detailed Notification Release Date||05th August 2016|
|Last date For Application Receipt||–|
The Link to official website is at:http://www.kptcl.com/
The Link to recruitments is at: http://www.kptcl.com/Careers.htm
The KPTCL Job notification – Download PDF
- The applications for the post must be done only once using online services.
- Applications submitted with wrong details or after due date will be rejected summarily.
- The rules for relaxation, reservation, and selection are as per KPTCL and the decision of Selection Committee in all recruitment steps is final and binding.
- Candidates are requested to check online resources regularly for further updates.