Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2016: Advertisement for the post of Credit Manager, Sales Manager, Relationship Officer, etc.
The Latest Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement has been published on the official website of the organization. The Kotak Mahindra Bank has invited candidates to apply for its vacant positions of Sales Coordinator, Credit Manager, Key Account Manager, Trade Acquisition Manager, Assistant Acquisition Manager, Relationship Officers, etc for which the number of total vacancies is not yet declared. The organization will conduct selection procedure to short list candidates for each position advertised as per the requirement. Seek more information pertaining to the advertised posts in this advertisement given below. The participants who are interested in taking admissions in any position must submit the online application form before the due date. You can get more information about the organization and related information associated at www.kotak.com.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
With respect to the official notification posted by Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2016, following are the Vacancies for which recruitment is being conducted –
|Account Manager – NAC|
|Key Account Manager|
|Trade Acquisition Manager|
|HO Acquisition Manager – Digital Sales|
|Asst Acquisition Manager|
|Business Development Executive|
The total number of seats available is not declared yet. Participants who are interested in applying for any of the posts will be selected on the basis of Merit and Experience, etc.
All the above-mentioned positions are on Full-Time Basis across cities that are Trichy, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Mayiladuthurai, and Kanjikoil, etc.
As per the advertisement, the candidates interested to enroll in any of the posts mentioned above must be at least 12th or HSC / Graduate or Postgraduate Degree holder depending upon the grade of the job title. They must have acquired the prerequisite qualification from well-known institutions or University. Higher job title needs MBA Degree holder to apply.
With reference to Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the candidates will be provided with impressive salary packages based on their positions and rank. He/she will be entitled to receive benefits and allowances permissible as per the norms of the organization.
The Selection of Applicants for the above-mentioned positions will be conducted by selection panel elected by Kotak Mahindra Bank. The selection panel will assess and evaluate the eligibility and capability of the candidates based on the Written Test and/or Interview. During Written test, the applicants will be subjected to appear for an objective based test where they much obtain at least the cutoff scores in order to be promoted to the next level of personal interview. During Interview, the selection panel will interview the applicants and shortlist eligible candidates accordingly.
The organization may or may not impose Application Fee.
How To Apply Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs:
The participants will have to submit the online application form available on the organization’s site in order to appear for further selection procedure. We have compiled the easy to follow instructions which you can follow in order to apply for any of the desired positions –
- Enter the URL of Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2016 that is www.kotak.com
- When on the homepage of the website, navigate to the “Careers” section of the website and then click on “Current Opening.”
- Here the advertisements for all the openings are posted which the candidates can refer as per their eligibility and preference.
- After reviewing the advertisement, click on “Apply Online” after which the candidates will be prompted to register as a new user first.
- The Candidates needs to register in order to retrieve auto-generated provisional registration number and password.
- Next step is to log in to the website and proceed to the application form.
- The applicants must fill the entire advertisement as per the details asked.
- Ensure that no canvassing and entering of false information is practiced as it leads the application to get rejected.
- Next instructions are to upload the required credentials such as signature, photo, and other required documents wherever needed and then click on “Submit” button for final submission.
- Proceed to the online payment gateway to pay the application fee if any.
- The aspirants must always retrieve the hard copy of the application for future use.
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||As soon as Possible|
The Portal where all the notification and link to apply online is available at http://www.kotak.com/bank/careers/kc_bank_home.html