Kerala PSC Result 2016
Kerala PSC is a body constructed by Constitution of India which does the job of hiring civil applicants for any government related jobs in Kerala, India This job recruitments are done as per the requirements and regulations of reservations. The Head office of Kerala PSC Is at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram. There are 3 regional offices and 14 district offices present currently. The application process is simple the old-tradition way , all applications are collected, analyzed, and the selected applicants are let to go through written tests and interviews., and physical examinations, the candidates making through all these process are selected to move on for recruitments.
Kerala PSC has put-forth some results for applicants who have applied for the examination held by Service Commission. There were many recruitment examinations held for the job-posts of Work Superintendent, Laboratory Assistant, Livestock Inspector, and Overseer all the details are available online.
There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down all of them in relation to Kerala PSC. This month, however results are being declared the interested applicants can check their out through web-portal of the Service Commission.
Kerala PSC Exam Resutls held in 2016:
The results were declared just now, applicants must visit the official website for checking their results. One can check their results according to their districts following these links,
|Kannur||http://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=705&Itemid=161 (This is the main advertisement link for results of all above districts)|
Process of checking Kerala PSC Results:
- One must first visit the official website which is www.keralapsc.gov.in and check their results.
- One the window “Latest updates” tab must be clicked, where all the results will be displayed.
- The post for which the applicant has applied, they must select the same.
- All the qualified applicants list will be displayed and flash on the screen, subject and category wise.
- The result has the option on the right hand side corner for downloading; one can download the result and save for further process.
- One must enter their roll-number and click on submitting the query.
- Result will be displayed.