KEAM 2017 Notification:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examination Kerala ha organization the next edition for its KEAM 2017 which is a state level entrance test in which over 2 lakhs applications are received every year. The concerned organization will be conducting the test in April 2017 to select contenders to take admissions in engineering colleges in the state of University. The KEAM 2017 scores are accepted at all major public and private engineering colleges offering a variety of engineering programs so that the qualified candidates can choose their desired colleges based on the scores obtained. The following is a KEAM 2017 notification that contains all the important information pertaining to the test.
KEAM 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirants must be at least 17 years old as on 31-12-2016.
- The aspirants must have passed HSC or 12th or equivalent scoring not less than 50% marks in PCM combined and 50% in Mathematics separately.
- He/she must be domicile of Kerala.
All the further eligibility criteria are available on the official portal www.cee-kerala.org.
How to Fill KEAM 2017 Application Form:
The students who have fulfilled the given eligibility criteria and want to pursue engineering in the state of Kerala are required to apply for KEAM 2017 test that is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala. The Application forms will be shortly posted on the official portal for which the instruction for submission is as follows –
- Go to www.cee-kerala.org.
- On the site, navigate to the link that says “KEAM 2017” and opts for online registration.
- Registration is required for new visitors in order to generate unique Application ID and password.
- Now sign in to the website using the credentials provided and navigate to the Apply Online button.
- Here the online application form will be available which is required to be filled completely without leaving any field empty.
- The aspirants will be prompted to select the course and preferred exam centre during the application process.
- Then proceed to the next step that is attaching a scanned image of thumb impression, signature, and passport sized photo on the application form as per the prescribed format.
- The aspirants can be asked to upload certain documents as well.
- Then click on Submit button for submission of application.
- Participants must pay the application fee prescribed in the official advertisement to complete the submission process.
- Last instruction is to obtain the hard copy of the application for later use.
The aspirants will have to pay application fee as per their category which is as follows –
The application fee can be paid either by Security Card or in the form of DD.
KEAM 2017 Exam Cities:
The State level KEAM 2017 Entrance test will be conducted in over 18 cities in the state of Kerala. There many several exam centres within each of 18 cities as mentioned in the official notification.
KEAM 2017 Exam Pattern:
The test is of duration 2 ½ hours that will be held on its scheduled dates in offline mode. The total weight of the test is 480 marks. The test will consist of Two Paper that is Paper I for Chemistry and Physics and Paper II for Mathematics. Candidates appearing for the test will get +4 for each correct attempt and -1 for each wrong response.
KEAM 2017 Syllabus:
|Mathematics||Trigonometry, Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics,etc.|
|Physics||Work, Introduction and Measurement, Current Electricity, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids,Laws of motion, Principle of Communications, Heat,|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, P-Block elements, Bonding and Molecular Structure, Basic Principles, Chemistry in Everyday life,|
KEAM 2017 Admit Card:
The Admit Card contains crucial information pertaining to the identity of the candidate’s, Application ID, Roll No., etc which makes it extremely important. The presumed date of release of Admit Card is in the 4th week of March 2017 before the examination commences. The aspirants must go to the website www.cee-kerala.org to check and download the admit card. It is highly recommended to verify all the details on the admit card and in case if found any error or mistake, rectify it from the concerned authority.
KEAM 2017 Results:
With reference to the official advertisement posted by KEAM 2017, the results of the examination will be released once the concerned organization is done with evaluation of scores. The candidates who attended the examination must visit the official portal to check the exact release date of results. The Results are expected to be out somewhere in the 4th week of May 2017. To check the results, go to the official portal and click on KEAM 2017 Results. On the landing page, the website will prompt aspirants to enter their DOB and Application No in order to pull the correct result.
KEAM 2017 Cutoff:
The official notification has mentioned information on the cutoff list which will be released after the results are declared. In order to qualify the entrance test and seek admission at any engineering college in the state, the applicants must score at least the minimum cutoff marks. Candidates scoring above cut-off marks can produce the score to any participating college that accepts KEAM 2017 scores or wait for the commencement of counseling session for seats.
KEAM 2017 Counseling:
The Counseling referred as the starting of admission process where the organization or concerned universities will invite qualified candidates on merit basis for a counseling session. Here the documents of each and every applicant will be verified and candidates will have to fill the form that presents their preference of engineering courses and colleges. The seat allotment process designed over CAP will allot seats on merit basis.
|Commencement of Online Application||1st Week of January 2017|
|Final data for submission||4th Week of January 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of March 2017|
|Date of Examination||3rd Week of April 2017|
|Results||4th Week of May 2017|
|Counseling||4th Week of June 2017|
|Seat Allotment||1st week of July 2017|
The official portal of Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Kerala – www.cee-kerala.org