Karnataka TET Admit Card 2016:
Karnataka TET Admit Card for eligible candidates are made available online from the 28th of November, 2016. Interested applicants who applied successfully have to visit the online resources to download their admit cards, which allow them to appear for the TET exam. The candidates are advised by the administration to check their mobile number, email address or visit the online resources regularly for future updates and further alerts regarding the exam schedule, admit cards, declaration of results, and dispatch of the mark cards and certificates. The admit cards provided online are necessary for appearing in TET exam for both the Papers 1 and 2 to be conducted on the same day during morning and afternoon hours respectively of 18th December, 2016.
Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test TET Admit Card Notification:
The Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test has been announced for candidates with background in Senior Secondary/ Diploma/Bachelors education. Aspirants who submit their online applications on time i.e. 11th November, 2016, can receive their admit cards beginning on 28th November, 2016. The admit cards have to be downloaded online using the correct username and password details. The printout/ hard copy of the admit card has to be taken for verification at the exam centre. The exam centre details are also printed on the admit cards. Candidates are advised to cross check all the details, photo, and signature on application/confirmation page and the admit cards to ensure their match. Discrepancies in admit cards have to be immediately brought to the notice of KARTET authorities for rectification. The written exam has multiple choice questions in a test booklet and OMR sheets are provided for answering the test using only black/blue ball point pen.
Name of the Company/Institute: Department Of Public Instruction
Name of the Exam: Karnataka Teacher Eligibility Test (KAR TET)
Category: Admit Card
Status: Releasing Soon
Download Date For Admit Cards: 28th November, 2016
Date of the Exam: 18th December, 2016
About Department Of Public Instruction:
The Department Of Public Instruction of the Government of Karnataka ensures Primary and Secondary Education for children. The Centralised Admission Cell (CAC) of the department handles the recruitment of high school teachers and admissions to D.Ed. and B.Ed. Colleges. The CAC conducts the KARTET to ensure eligibility of candidates for teaching positions at the Primary and Secondary School level. The eligibility certificate from KARTET does not however ensure employment as it is only one of the required qualifications. The official website of the department provides assistance to aspirants by ensuring online application instructions and procedure. Other online services include release of official notifications, issue of admit cards, time tables, results, downloadable forms, publications, and circulars.
How to Download Karnataka TET Admit Card:
Interested aspirants who submitted their online applications on time can download the admit card using the following sequence of steps –
- The login details including the username and password have to be kept ready at hand.
- The applicants can visit the official website at the following link – http://www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the appropriate link with the Admit Card download option.
- Enter the correct details for username and password in the data entry form.
- The login details have to match the ones provided in the online applications/confirmation page.
- After successful login, The admit card can be downloaded to the computer.
- The aspirants are instructed to take a printout for admission into the exam centre
- The photocopies of the admit card can also be kept aside for future reference.
Instructions to be Followed :
- All the aspirants are advised to retain photocopies of application/confirmation page and bank challan candidate’s copy for the sake of correspondence.
- Candidates receive KARTET alerts on their mobile phone and email addresses.
- KARTET is conducted by the Centralised Admission Cell (CAC).
- Admit cards and application/confirmation page should match regarding details, photo, and signature.
- KARTET can be immediately contacted to resolve discrepancies in admit cards.
- Candidates have to show the admit card at the exam centre.
- KARTET advises the examinees to arrive at exam centre 30 minutes before schedule.
- The test has to be taken in blue/black ball point pen and no other stationery or appliances are allowed into the exam centre.
- Candidates can appear for KARTET any number of times.
- KARTET scores are valid for a period of 7 years.
- The exam will have multiple choice questions with 1 mark for correct answer.
- There are 2 papers in KARTET.
- Paper 1 is for those who aspire to teach classes I to V.
- Paper 2 is for teacher aspirants for classes VI to VIII.
- Those who intend to teach all the above mentioned classes have to appear for both papers.
- Syllabus for Paper 1 includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Two Languages, Math and Environmental Studies.
- Paper 2 syllabus includes Child Development & Pedagogy, Two Languages, Math and Science/Social Science depending on subject to be taught.
- Each Paper is for 150 marks and TET eligibility certificate is issued to General and Reserved category candidates who secure 60% and 55% marks respectively.
KARTET Registration and Instructions: http://kartet1617.caconline.in/