JKBOSE 12th Result 2016 announced available now at jkbose.co.in
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education shortly abbreviated as JKBOSE has conducted higher secondary examination for its students from affiliated schools in the month of March 2016. The results of the examination conducted are expected to be released in the month of May 2016. A communication would be sent to all leading media and other modes of public communication on the release date. As of 2016, the results are anticipated to be published as early as possible preferably within the first week of May. The results were published last year during the second week of May 2016 through their online system. The results available on the internet could be accessed for 15 days.
How to Access the JKBOSE 12th Result 2016:
- Click on the link to get to the results page of the official website, where you would will be asked to enter the website. Once the website jkbose.co.in is entered a tab called RESULTS can be seen on the right side of the screen.
- Click the tab and the results section will be opened on a new page
- One will be prompted to enter your register number or roll number, a 10 digit unique number that was allocated to you while your institution has submitted the form.
- One can check for the number if you have your hall ticket that was dispatched to you during the examination.
How to get JK Board Results via Mail and SMS:
- Open the link jkbose.co.in
- You are also expected to enter your name, mobile number and email id on the columns mentioned.
- Tap on the button “Submit”
- Your results will be notified to you to the mail id that you had specified, and a text message or an SMS will be delivered to you about the marks that you had scored.
- A detailed notification will be available on the website before notification. One could frequently visit the website to know if the results were published. All leading newspapers and media would carry the news only on the next day. The results will be available for a period of 15 days after publishing on the website. One can take a print out of your marks and proceed from there.
About JKBOSE :
Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education conducts examinations at the 10th class and 12th class level. The students enrolled into the organization are from its constituent schools. The board was formed by a special act and has its headquarters at Chandigarh. JKBOSE conducts examination on behalf of the government of Jammu and Kashmir. The organization was formed in the year 1975 by a special act by the parliament of Jammu and Kashmir. The organization provides affiliation to its constituent schools. A total of around 10609 schools in the state are affiliated to the board in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. There are many examination centres of examination as spotted by the state council. The organization aims at providing accessible and high quality education to the students in the state. Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education mainly functions in developing pedagogy and prescribes textbooks to school students.
The board conducts only annual examinations every year. The annual examinations would be conducted during the month of March for both 10th and 12th standard students. Increasing number of students join the board and has the pass percentage has been ever increasing from time to time. The organization engages in granting degrees and diplomas to deserving students, and also engages in printing and supplying textbooks. An online version of different textbooks for different grade students is available at the organizations’ website, which enables student to study in a better way. JKBOSE also hosts annual workshops and seminars on developing pedagogy and also identifies areas of interest to better student’s admission and selection in higher education and prestigious universities across the state.
|Year||Appeared Students||Boys %||Girls %||Passed Students %|
Re-evaluation and Rechecking of Answer Scripts:
JKBOSE provides opportunity for exam goers who have failed in the examination to present their application for re-evaluation and/or re-totalling within a period of 15 days. The students are allowed to take improvement examination on failed subjects only and can apply for a corrected mark list. A detailed application should be duly filled in by the candidate and submitted to the concerned authority online for re-evaluation of answer scripts. The results thus declared will be final and the higher marks will be counted for display.
The strength of JKBOSE lies in developing textbooks and other materials for school students of all grades. The organization employs talent search and other methods to identify exceptional students and award them with scholarships.