JIPMER MBBS 2017: Exam Dates, Pattern, Syllabus, Counselling
The JIPMER MBBS 2017 is one of the major Entrance Test for Medical aspirants. The candidates who want to secure admission in various Undergraduate and postgraduate Medical courses a the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. The JIPMER MBBS 2017 is a MCQ based test where the aspirants are required to perform extraordinarily as the number of seats available are less and the applicants are in large numbers. The candidates must apply for the JIPMER MBBS 2017 which is the entrance test for the MBBS course that will held across various exam centres. The candidates must have qualified their HSC or +2 examination or he/she must be an appearing student or repeater in order to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017 test. The following are the information pertaining to the upcoming JIPMER MBBS 2017 for which the forms will be available in March 2017.
- In order to appear for JIPMER MBBS 2017, the candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- The minimum age is 17 years.
- The candidates must have qualified the 10th or 12th Examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biotech or Biology as major subjects.
- The candidates must have English as a major subject.
- The candidates must have secured at least 50% in PCB Group in the qualifying exam for General Category whereas the candidates must have secured at least 40% for SC/ST category.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form:
The Aspirants must submit the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application form which will be made available commencing from March 2017. The candidates are required to follow the given steps to do the same.
- The official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in handles all the applications and hence the applicants must visit the site for online registration.
- After registration, the candidates will obtained provisional ID which is then used for logging in to the account.
- Then start filling the application form following the instructions given on the application form.
- The aspirants are required to ensure that all the fed information is best of their knowledge as incomplete or inaccurate forms will be rejected automatically.
- The candidates are required to upload the required images and documents wherever required and click on Submit button.
- The candidates must pay the application fee at the payment gateway which differs from General and SC/ST category.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern:
The JIPMER MBBS 2017 follows a predefined exam pattern that consists of 6 subjects in total that are English and Comprehension, Chemistry, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, Physics, and Biology for which the syllabus is nothing different than the 11th and 12th Standard NCERT Textbooks.
The question paper will have 3 sections namely Biology, Chemistry, and Physics with 60 questions each and the remaining two will have 10 questions each. The aspirants will get 1 marks for each correct answer and that the Test will no longer have negative marking.
The official website will release the extensive syllabus for which questions may be asked in test.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Answer Key:
The official answer key will be released once the organization concludes with the examination phase. The answer key contains all the answer for the questions asked in the test. The aspirants can view the official answer key by visiting the official portal and clicking on the Answer Key link once it is released. The applicants must ensure that they search answer key with respect to the Set they got during the test as JIPMER MBBS test will be conducted in different sets namely A, B, C, D.
Although there is no tentative date for the release of admit card but it will be release at least 20 days before the date of examination. The aspirants must check the official portal for pertaining details as admit card is an important document and must be produced failing which the applicants will not be able to attend the test.
Out of the total seats available at the institute, % seats are reserved for reserved categories with respect to the rules and regulations of the organization.
|Category||Number of Reserved Seats|
|Puducherry Applicants||40 seats|
|OCI or NRI||05 seats|
How to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS 2017 –
- The candidates must refer the NCERT books of 11th and 12th Standard.
- To dig into more knowledge, aspirants can refer the popular books of each subjects as reference.
- The aspirants can solve the previous year’s JIPMER question papers to test their knowledge and fill the loopholes , if any.
Important Dates –
|Commencement of Application Form||1st week of March 2017|
|Final date for Online Registration||1st Week of May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||End of May 2017|
|Date of Online Entrance Test||1st Week of June 2017|
|JIPMER Results||Last week of June 2017|
|Counselling process commencement.||04th Week of June 2017|
The given dates are tentative and might change after the official announcement is made by the organization.
Important Links –
The official website of JIPMER is http://jipmer.edu.in/