ITBP Recruitment 2016-17 – Advertisement for recruitment of Sports persons for the post of Constable ( GD )
The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has posted ITBP Recruitment 2016-17 as per which the organization is seeking applicants for the post of Constable (GD) for which the total number of vacancies is 104 seats. The candidates must attain the required qualifications and other eligibility criteria in order to be eligible. The aspirants must be between 18 to 23 years of age. The organization has outlined the selection procedure as per which the recruitment will be conducted. The last date to apply is 31st October 2016 which is hereby extended to 07th November 2016 for aspirants hailing from farthest states. The official website of I TBP Recruitment 2016 – 17 is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
With regards to the notification named ITBP recruitment 2016-17 has provided details on Vacancy which is as follows –
The name of the post is Constable ( GD ) for which following are the disciplines.
|Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Judo||Male – 06
Female – 05
|Taekwondo||Male – 03|
|Wrestling||Male – 02|
|Weightlifting||Male – 03
Female – 02
|Football Team||Male – 06|
|Boxing||Male – 04|
|Ice Hockey||Male – 03|
|Archery||Male – 03
Female – 02
|Gymnastics||Male – 06|
|Kabaddi||Male – 05|
|Athletics||Male – 15
Female – 10
|Rifle Shooting||Male – 07
Female – 05
|Karate||Male – 05
Female – 05
|Volleyball||Male – 05|
|Ice Skiing||Male – 02|
The basic education qualifications required for the post of Constable (GD) is 10th or Matriculation or equivalent from recognized University and Board.
- The sportspersons who has represented the country or state in any International or National competition.
- The candidates with National Awards in Physical Efficiency.
Following are the Physical Standards as mentioned in the ITBP recruitment 2016-17 –
|General Candidates||Male – 170 cms
Female – 165 cms
|Relaxed candidates||Male – 165 cms
Female – 155 cms
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern States||Male – 162.5 cms
Female – 152.5 cms
|ST||Male – 162.5
Female – 150 cms
|ST hailing from North Eastern States||Male – 160 cms
Female – 147.5 cms
The candidates are subjected to be eligible as per the Medical Standards of Eyesight,
The age limit as prescribed by the ITBP recruitment 2016-17 is between 18 to 23 years as on 31st October 2016.
- The aspirants under SC and ST category will get extension in the upper limit by 05 years and OBC category will get 03 years accordingly.
- The aspirants under Ex-servicemen category will receive 05 years extension.
- The aspirants domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The candidates will be provided within the Pay scale of 21,700/- to 69,100/- plus grade pay. The candidates will be provided with allowances that are Ration Money, Dearness Allowance, HRA, free medical facilities, transport allowances, free leave pass, etc.
The selection process for the above mentioned posts is as follows –
The first round is of Eligibility Test where the documents will be scanned by the organization that is DOB, Education Qualification, Certificates, etc including its original. The eligible candidates will be called Physical Standard Test for which the eligible is given above as Physical Standards. The aspirants will then be promoted to the Physical Endurance Test that consists of events such as 01 mile race in 06 minutes 30 seconds for Male and within 08 minutes 30 seconds for Female. The candidates will then be subjected to the Trail Test which is a type of game concerning with the respective disciplines. The marks obtained in all rounds rounds will be calculated and evaluated and the candidates with highest scores will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
The candidates are required to pay application fee as per proper channel mentioned.
|General / OBC||100/-|
|ST, SC, and Female Candidates||NIL|
The candidates will have to pay application fee in form of IPO in favour of DIG, BTC, ITBP.
How to apply ITBP Police Recruitment:
In order to appear for the multiple stages of selection procedure, the applicants must apply on its website as per the mode mentioned in the official notification. We have compile few easy steps to follow –
- The aspirants must fill and submit the application form on its official website only and no other website.
- The official URL is www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- The candidates are required to fill the application form in offline mode for which they need to download the form in the prescribed format.
- To download the form, the aspirants can visit the Recruitments/Advertisements section of the website and click on the appropriate link stating advertisement for the post of Constable (GD).
- Once referred the advertisement, the aspirants can download the application form in prescribed format and fill the form accordingly.
- The candidates must fill all the details on the application true to the best of knowledge as canvassing in any format or even submitting incomplete form will be subjected to rejection of the form.
- The aspirants are required to enclose the application form with all the documents required and the acknowledge of payment in an envelope with “Application for the position of Constable (GD) for ________ “ superscripted on it.
- The candidates must send the envelope through post or registered post at below address –
Postal Address –
The Deputy Inspector General, BTC, ITB Police Force, Bhanu Camp, PO-Bhanu, Distt – Panchkula ( Haryana ) PIN-143103.
Required Documents –
- Education Certificates, Mark sheets.
- Sports Achievements Certificate
- NOC from previous employer, if any.
- Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate or Driving License or Voter Card or PAN CARd.
- One Passport size photo ( on Application Form ), etc.
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2016|
|Last date to apply for farthest states||07th November 2016|
|Age will be calculated as on||31st October 2016|
The official URL of ITBP Recruitment 2016-17 is www.itbpolice.nic.in
The Notification and the Form is available at http://itbpolice.nic.in/itbpwebsite/Documents/2016-10-03%20(2).pdf.