IREL Recruitment 2016 – at www.irel.gov.in for Director Job
The well known Indian Rare Earths Ltd. has lately showed a Job notification as IREL Recruitment. This well known Organization is requesting the application form of the candidates for the posts of the DIRECTOR (MARKETING). Aspirants or the participants who would like to fulfill the eligibility criteria stated in the below can apply for this IREL Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form prior to the last date that is affirmed below.
Applicants can send their application form prior to the final date that is 04th July 2016. For additional information regarding Indian Rare Earths Ltd. like qualification requisite, how to apply etc. you can assemble it from this page which is formed by the team of the http://irel.gov.in/
Name of the job: Director(Market)
The IREL is announced the notification for recruiting the post of Director in the market sector on the contractual basis
Qualification Required for this Post:
- Candidates should have done Graduation in the related field from a familiar University with fine academic record.
- Candidates with the Technical qualifications or MBA with specialization in the marketing will be added to an advantage.
Experience Needed for this Post:
- Applicants should have at least the 2 years of cumulative marketing experience.
- Persons with an experience in the management along with familiarity with the marketing operations, quality System will be added to an advantage.
Age Limits Required for this Post:
- Age of the applicant should be below 60 years or should equivalent the age criterion of the organization.
Salary Scale for this Post:
- Applicants who will be chosen for the required posts will be given Rs. 65000/- to 75000/-as monthly salary.
- Other kind of the benefits will be given to the candidates as per the decision of the organization.
Selection Procedure for This Post:
After the screening of the application form, the applicants have to come out in the Written Examination as well as the Personal Interview round carried by the selection panel of the Indian Rare Earths Ltd. The interview is taken by an expert panel and they ask the candidates a variety of questions in order to assess their personality. It is only after the successful completion of all these rounds that one gets selected for this most coveted and sought after job.
How to Apply for the IREL Recruitment of 2016:
Applicants applying for the above stated posts should follow the below mentioned steps below:
- Initially go to the official website of the Indian Rare Earths Ltd which is irel.gov.in
- Decide the “Recruitments” tab on the home page.
- Now hit the “Advertisement” tab under the “Recruitments” segment.
- Select the suitable link for which you are applying.
- Read all of the information cautiously as well as download the application form.
- Fill up the application form with all the right details as well as affix a current passport size photograph on the submission form.
- Attach all the requisite documents with the application form as well as put it in an envelope.
- Superscript the envelope with the name of the posts for which you are applying as well as send it to the right address.
- The deadlines must not be passed, or either, the forms will not be accepted after the date has passed.
Address to Send the Application
RAJIV RAI, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Important Date of the Submission for this Examination
Last date for the submission of the application form: 04th July 2016.
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal required: http://irel.gov.in/