IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016 – Works Engineer/Civil Post
IRCON International Limited is basically a Schedule “A” Infrastructure Public Sector Enterprise which runs under the guidance of Ministry of Railways. Its work is to construct turnkey infrastructure projects which will be used in Railways, Buildings, Highways, Power-sectors, etc. Company has said to be made a count of 4000 INR Crore Turnover in the year 2013-14. Company has said to be have completed projects around the globe, not even in India. Now, the Company has entitled their vacancy with a title IRCON international Limited Recruitment 2016 where they have invited contenders who are from Civil engineering for the post of Works Engineer/Civil Post. The candidate if would be found that is advisable for the post then they will be kept for one year, contract basis and they will be entitled to be awarded with inclusive salary for posting at IRCON.
Based upon the invitation by IRCON Limited, there are 6 posts vacant for the position of Works Engineer/Civil Post which they wish to fill-up soon. The applicants if wish to apply can go to the official website of IRCON which is www.ircon.org This website will have all the details one needs to know and all the notifications before, during and after the process. The submissions of the forms must be done however before 10th August, 2016 which has been declared the deadline of the submission process online on the IRCON website.
This following invitation by IRCON Limited will let one know, all the instructions they need to know about applying for the above posts. This advertisement will have how one can apply, when they need to apply, what is the deadline, what are the details about the post they are applying for, what are the age-limit criteria, which documents do they need to submit, etc. After the selection, once the applicant has been selected they will be notified through Email, SMS, texts, or any contact details they have provided.
This following invitation by IRCON Limited has clearly defined how many posts are vacant in the Company, for which posts, and when one needs to apply for the same,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats|
|1||Works Engineer/Civil||6 seats( 5 seats: Unreserved, 1 seat: OBC)|
- One must apply before the deadline to ensure their chance.
This following invitation by IRCON Limited has clearly defined, what they are looking for in an individual at the time of selection process, and what qualifications they need,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
- Documents matching to the above must be brought while interviews.
- This following invitation by IRCON Limited has rightfully announced that, one will be selected through examination process followed by interview (if there are large number of applicants), or else just by interviews.
- For written examination, either it can be held online or on a venue with a date.
- Either way, one has to log in the official website which is www.ircon.org to know about all details of selection.
- There would be all required updates present on the website.
- For the examination, one will be notified of an address and one has to reach there in time.
- With them, they must carry their admit cards as well as a Valid ID.
- In examination, questions will be asked ranging to testify one’s knowledge about English, reasoning, how much do they know about the post and the company.
- After some amount of time, selected applicants will be announced which will be called for another round which is interviews.
- In interviews, one will be said to come on a avenue and a date, where one has to reach on time.
- All documents and ID must be brought for verification.
- Filled application form must be carried and submitted on the counter.
- In interview, one will be judged based on how good they are in answering skills.
- Selected ones will be applicable to be hired.
Invitation by IRCON Limited has specified that after selection, one will be paid a handsome amount of 23,500 INR (monthly)
How to Apply:
- The very first step which one can follow is to visit the official website as per the invitation noted by IRCON Limited, which is www.ircon.org
- Forms must be filled online and one must keep all their documents ready while filling the form.
- On the homepage, one will be able to see a tab which says “Vacancy” one must click on it and sub-select “Contract Employment “section.
- One must know that they must have a valid email id while applying so that all updates will be notified on the same.
- All forms must be submitted well before the deadline date which is 10th August, 2016.
- After submitting the form online, applicant must take a print out of the same and post the same form with superscript,
“Joint General Manager/HRM,
IRCON international Limited,
C-4 Districts Centre,
Saket, New Delhi-110 017”
- Important documents relating to all the details of the applicant must be affixed.
- All forms which are hard-copy will only be accepted of those, whose soft copy has been submitted online.
- Applicant must attach a Matriculation certificate.
- Certificates which show one’s personal qualification,
- Certificates which shows one’s belonging to category such as OBC, Unreserved ,etc.
- No Objection Certificate(NOC)
- Self-attested copies of all certificates.
- Passport sized photographs.
- Identification proof.
- Diploma of Degree certificate.
One must send 300 INR as demand draft as their application fee cost.
|1.||Date when advt. was published in Local Odisha papers||26th July,2016|
|2.||Time and date for applying online||00.00 hrs. on 27th July,2016|
|3.||Time and date for end of applying online||24.00 hrs. on 10th August,2016|
|4.||Last date until when one can print out the hard copy of filled form||10th August,2016|
|5.||Last date until when the forms must be received at IRCON officer||10th August,2016|
This is the official website link of IRCON: www.ircon.org
This is the IRCON International Limited Recruitment advertisement – Download File
- All forms must be submitted online, and hard copies must be mailed, this entry will only be accepted.
- Unsigned/Incomplete for won’t be accepted.
- Less application fee won’t be accepted nor refunded.